Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

Zoorix ‑ Upsell & Cross Sell

by Zoorix

Frequently Bought Together Sweet Upsell, Bundles & Cart Upsell

Super Bark Co.

Really pleased with the excellent customer service (Ohad listened to my problems and spent time providing a few solutions) and functionalities available. Uninstalled a few apps that doesn't meet my needs, but this app will stay. Good job!

KiPP

Great service and APP is great too. Can't what to get more conversions. Overall good APP..........

shop.AxeDr.com

I've used A LOT of Shopify apps, and most are just not worth installing. That is not the case with Zoorix. It's very easy to use, it's free, and it's effective!
It earned me extra money within 2 days of install. When I contacted support about a minor issue, they had it fixed within 2 hours of contacting them. This app has 5 stars for a reason. It is that good.

August 29, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, highly appreciated! Totally our pleasure to assist and to bring extra value for your store 🙏

Chemp

i wish there was more then 5 stars!
Great app and excellent service!
my store looks much better now and my sales are Increase like CRAZY!

August 28, 2020

Totally our pleasure to help and thanks for taking the time to share your experience 🙏 highly appreciated!

Forbest Canada

This app is absolutely the best during all similar apps we've tried. Very good functionality and super fast customer support. Ohad from support team helped me out with many customized features. And it is FREE! I will definately recommend it to everybody.

August 24, 2020

Thanks you so much for your time sharing your experience here 🙏 Totally our pleasure to help and to do all the customizations needed for your store!

Meat the Boss

I would like to add another 5 star review on this app on top of more than hundred of them. I was in doubt about the functionality of this app before trial as it's free, I changed my mind and even want to write this review. Its functionality is of no difference to those app charging $19.99/mth.
I encountered problem twice during setup, the guru promptly resolve it, literally in 10 minutes. Excellent support and great functionality, highly recommend!

August 24, 2020

Thanks you so much for taking the time to share your experience 🙏🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help and we are glad that we managed to assist!

Freudebox

Great app! Fantastic and fast support - I asked for an adjustment with the slider option and got immediate help. 5/5 Thanks!

August 22, 2020

Totally our pleasure to assist and really glad we could help! highly appreciate you taking the time here to share your experience 🙏 😊

SaniSprite

Excellent app! Does what it says and very effectively too. Takes a bit of learning to set up and I asked for help with a bundle and they immediately addressed my problem. I needed an app to bundle two of my products before checkout (not after) and this one does the job. It's exactly what I was looking for!

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much! We are glad we could help and really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience! Highly Appreciated 🙏

backguard-de

I was looking for an app like this for like a half year. The cross sell is very well performing and brings a high conversion. The warranty Upsell is just an absolutely genius widget, I don't know any app that can handle that. This warranty upsell performs very well!! Absolutely like that app, awesome support as well.

August 22, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this feedback 🙏 totally our pleasure to help and highly appreciate your time here writing this awesome review!

Get Relevant Deals

best app !! !! !!

August 20, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback! highly appreciated! 🤗🙏