4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient package tracking, and support for numerous global carriers. They value the real-time updates, package consolidation, multi-language support, and customization options. The responsive customer support and automation features, which reduce inquiries, are also praised. Merchants highlight the seamless PayPal integration and valuable analytics. The Green Shipping upgrade is noted for enhancing conversion rates.

February 20, 2024

its really easy app to work wiht... simple to use prefer traking app

Luminiscenza
May 27, 2023

I recently started using the 17 Track app on my Shopify store, and I must say it has greatly improved my order tracking process. Here's why I highly recommend this app:

Seamless Integration: The app seamlessly integrates with my Shopify store, making it incredibly convenient to manage and track all my orders in one place. It saves me valuable time and effort by eliminating the need to manually search for tracking information on different carrier websites.

Soap Rockets
Norway
6 days using the app
17TRACK replied June 1, 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
17TRACK supports real-time automatic synchronization of Shopify orders for auto-track, which greatly saves manual work. And by adding a tracking page to your store, customers can self-track packages to reduce your customer service workload. Glad you like it!
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist.

Best regards

June 7, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the 17TRACK app, and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every aspect. This app is a must-have for anyone who regularly shops online and wants to stay updated on their orders and shipments.

ThinkGIS
India
2 months using the app
17TRACK replied June 12, 2023

Dear Friend, Thank you so much for being our valuable user!
17TRACK Shopify App is committed to providing merchants with easier management and more accurate and effective data, we are happy to see you like it!
If you need anything, leave us a message. We will be here to assist!

May 30, 2023

Great customer service. Even tho my questions were not clear in the beginning, the customer service did not lose their temper with me and guided me carefuly throughout the whole issue solving process.

Obchůdek u Kolína
Czechia
17TRACK replied June 1, 2023

Dear Friend, thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!

We are honored that our customer service has received such a high rating from you. We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP for a better user experience!

June 5, 2023

It was very useful for me. My customers can easily track their cargo. and very useful app. Thank you very much!

Pawhisker
17TRACK replied June 13, 2023

Dear Friend, thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
Our Shopify APP is designed to be easy to use and convenient for you. Glad to see it's working! Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!

October 27, 2023

ok

Ilcapelloperfetto
Italy
3 months using the app
April 14, 2023

Nice app, offers great and friendly customer service. The free plan is providing a nice amount of free delivery lookups

MTK-ENTERPRISE
17TRACK replied April 17, 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
We are honored that our customer service has received such a high rating from you! ❤️I'm so proud of how well our customer service has done a great job serving our valued users! 😊 Also, we're happy to know that our free quota can meet your needs!
If you need to upgrade the quota in the future, you can directly enter the APP to do the action!
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

May 10, 2023

17TRACK is an exceptional package tracking service. With accurate real-time updates and a user-friendly interface, it has become my go-to solution for tracking shipments. Highly recommended!

Tikwilf
France
7 months using the app
March 24, 2023

Thank you for this app, it is the best one so far and the support team is lovely! Thank you guys again!

Bottonic
France
11 months using the app
17TRACK replied March 27, 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your positive comments and feedback.
Your encouragement will keep us moving forward and constantly improving our service.
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤️

May 30, 2023

Amazing experience using the platform. Impressed with quality of the service.
Great job ! Highly recommend this app.

Print your quote
3 months using the app
17TRACK replied June 4, 2023

Dear Friend, thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
We are honored that our customer service has received such a high rating from you! We will continue to work hard to optimize the APP to keep the best experience.
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!

Best regards