4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time tracking updates, and compatibility with numerous global carriers. Standout features include package consolidation, automated notifications, and a customizable tracking page. The app's seamless integration with Shopify and PayPal, along with multi-language support, caters to a diverse audience. Merchants commend the responsive customer support and the app's accuracy in tracking. The PaySync feature is praised for linking payment and tracking, enhancing the shopping experience and facilitating faster payments.

May 18, 2023

I wish I had this app earlier, it saves me from a lot of emails, and the design is prefect, and the first 200 order is free!

Chronostylez
Hungary
5 months using the app
17TRACK replied May 22, 2023

Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!❤️
Email Notifications can be chosen to notify your customers or yourself, which will keep you and your customers informed of the status of orders, and will help increase your customer's satisfaction and your sales. Glad you like it!

17TRACK team

August 25, 2023

Of all the tracking apps available, 17TRACK is the first I've come across that provides me with everything my business requires to get the job done and keep the customers both informed and happy.

The Pet Supply Store
11 days using the app
February 4, 2024

Application incroyable je recommande !

Deepshade Paris
France
5 minutes using the app
June 1, 2023

Really great tracking app with all the features you'd need! A great bonus is that it allows you to add recommended products which I think is great.

Cotton Prompt
4 months using the app
17TRACK replied June 1, 2023

Dear Friend, thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK!
By adding a tracking page to your store, customers can self-track packages to reduce your customer service workload, makes customer traffic retention, promotes secondary sales, and improves product exposure opportunities.
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist.

Best regards

May 20, 2023

I recently incorporated the 17TRACK app into my Shopify store, sefilos.com, and I must say it has significantly enhanced the order tracking system while seamlessly integrating with PayPal. This app has proven to be a valuable asset for my business, providing a streamlined experience for both myself and my customers.

One of the standout features of the 17TRACK app is its ability to simplify the order tracking process. It allows me to effortlessly keep track of all my shipments from multiple carriers and provides real-time updates, ensuring that I stay on top of every order's progress. This level of transparency has instilled confidence in my customers, as they can easily track their packages and anticipate their delivery dates.

Moreover, the app seamlessly integrates with PayPal, which has greatly facilitated the payment process on my store. With the integration, customers can securely complete their transactions using PayPal, a trusted and widely recognized payment gateway. This not only adds a layer of trust for customers but also improves the overall shopping experience on sefilos.com.

Furthermore, the user interface of the 17TRACK app is clean, intuitive, and easy to navigate. The dashboard provides a clear overview of all the orders, allowing me to efficiently manage and organize my shipments. The app also offers customization options, enabling me to tailor the tracking experience to match the branding of my store.

Customer support has been excellent as well. Whenever I encountered any issues or had questions about the app's functionality, the 17TRACK team promptly responded with helpful and knowledgeable assistance. Their commitment to ensuring a smooth experience for their users has been impressive.

In conclusion, integrating the 17TRACK app into my Shopify store, sefilos.com, has been a game-changer for managing order tracking efficiently. With its real-time updates, seamless PayPal integration, and user-friendly interface, the app has enhanced my store's overall functionality and customer experience. I highly recommend the 17TRACK app to any Shopify merchant looking to optimize their order tracking system while providing a seamless payment process.

My store name is sefilos.com
contact : sefilosofficial@gmail.com

Sefilos™
India
9 days using the app
17TRACK replied May 22, 2023

Thank you so much for being our valuable user, and share all the feedback you have! We appreciate it.❤

17TRACK supports real-time automatic synchronization of Shopify orders for auto-track, which greatly saves manual work. By adding a tracking page to your store, customers can not only self-track packages in your store to reduce your customer service workload, but also make customer traffic retention, promote secondary sales, and improve product exposure opportunities.

Also I'm glad to see of how well our customer service has done a great job serving you. Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!

17TRACK team

April 18, 2023

Love this app because its effective and good for e-commerce stores. It has easy an tracking system which will allow the customers to be able to follow their packages consistently.

houseandlounge
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
17TRACK replied April 20, 2023

Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for choosing 17TRACK! ❤️
By adding a tracking page to your store, customers can not only self-track packages in your store to reduce your customer service workload, but also make customer traffic retention, promote secondary sales, and improve product exposure opportunities!
If you need anything, just leave us a message. We will be here to assist. ❤️

May 30, 2023

This is the best free tracking app out there! Really easy to work with and integrate with your store.

Woofie
Sweden
12 months using the app
17TRACK replied June 4, 2023

Hi dear user,
Surprisingly! You have been our user for 5 months!
Thank you so much for your continued support and trust. 17TRACK supports real-time automatic synchronization of Shopify orders for auto-track, greatly saving manual work. We are glad to see it works great for you.
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤️

March 26, 2024

挺方便的

dchousesolar
China
About 8 hours using the app
July 5, 2023

The app simply is beneficial for anyone who want to make better customer experience. Great support also.

Sugar Swims
Vietnam
2 months using the app
July 31, 2023

"This Shopify order tracking plugin is a game-changer! With the logistics panel, I can easily manage all my orders' shipping progress. Plus, the seamless integration of queries to the store's tracking page is fantastic. It creates more chances for customers to revisit the store and boosts repeat purchases. Not to mention, it significantly reduces the workload for the customer service team. Highly recommend it!" ️ #Shopify #OrderTracking #EfficiencyBoost

Easvibe