4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, robust features like subscriber segmentation, custom automations, and customer behavior tracking. Many have seen increased sales and engagement due to features like abandoned cart emails and post-purchase automations. The user-friendly interface, efficient setup, and smooth transition from other platforms are also praised. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. Merchants value the app's reporting and analytics capabilities and its ability to handle large contact lists. Continuous updates and added features show a commitment to service improvement.

April 1, 2020

I have used this company a lot and am still learning how to utilize it for my Shopify store but I can tell you I love everything about Active Campaign! Easy set up, great staff, and super helpful if you need help!

Out of all the systems and backgrounds I've considered them one of the best decisions for my business!

Southern Style Boutique
Almost 4 years using the app
Edited March 6, 2020

After using Mailchimp for over 5 years, my switch to ActiveCampaign was a revelation. I can now see exactly how my customers interact with my website and marketing campaigns at every stage — and what results in the most sales. That's allowed me to hone my strategies in a way I never could before, while also saving me a lot of time. The automations (like abandoned cart emails, surveys, engagement tracking, and multi-email drip campaigns) have let me better understand what my customers want, so I can give them a great shopping experience. And the cherry on top? The integration was so easy to set up.

I have been running my small business for 7 years now. This past year was my highest revenue-generating year to date. What changed? I now have ActiveCampaign.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish
Almost 4 years using the app
October 13, 2021

Fantastic app, links in really well with triggers, customer clicks and views and fast response times. Highly recommended

The Flavour Chef
Edited March 6, 2020

I've been using the ActiveCampaign app for a while. It's great that you can send automatic emails based on customer's behaviour and what they purchase. I also really like the ability to put this information into marketing emails so that it can customise the messages to what customers are interested in buying. All in all, it makes it selling easier.

MasteryScience
October 22, 2020

The automation potential on this app is unreal. I can't say enough good things about it. It has helped us focus on marketing

Blonyx
March 7, 2020

Have been with ActiveCampaign for well over a year now. We use this for our E-mail marketing, and have started to integrate more with shopify as our ecommerce is picking up. Some very useful tools, have not fully explored yet, but we have people working on it

NightFood
February 19, 2021

I have been a long time ActiveCampaign user and the sync with our Shopify store has been great. You are able to do everything available on the more expensive email platforms for a fraction of the cost... AND typically more functionality. Definitely would recommend.

OperaVR & OperaDDS
March 11, 2020

I have been loving Active Campaign. I use it to help manage and organize social media influencers. It's been very helpful and user-friendly. Definitely recommend!

Viori
September 21, 2020

Active Campaign is an amazing piece of software. I have used it for years and they have rolled out so many new features over the years to help my business grow, from live chat, to deeper integration with Shopify, to even landing pages.

Active Campaign also has the best support and training of any CRM or Email Marketing app. We got excellent one-on-one training with their marketing experts, which made it so easily to monetize quickly.

Mason Bottle
Edited March 9, 2020

Great app and seamless integration

I had AC recommended from a friend and have started with the free version and upgraded time and time again to now almost 50k contacts as well as their highest plan.

You can literally build any automation you want with AC as well as send regular campaigns. They have great blueprints for useful automations to get you started such as figuring out who your most active subscribers are etc.

They frequently add integrations (like with Typeform which is amazing) and help solve issues quickly and reliably.

The integration with Shopify works flawlessly. I have all our customer data right in AC and can filter contacts based on their shopping history with us which is great. A segment like "send campaign to customers who purchased within the last 30 days" takes 5 seconds to create).

For us it's a vital tool and the app we spend most for each month but it's dollars for pennies as it pays for itself. Highly recommended!

Awesome Maps