4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration, enabling effective customer tracking and targeted marketing. They praise its attractive email designs, user-friendly automations, and CRM feature. The app's affordability, responsive customer service, and extensive data collection capabilities are also valued. Merchants find the setup and onboarding processes straightforward. They value its ability to manage email lists, run campaigns, provide detailed customer data, and send targeted campaigns. The app's capacity to offer a personalized shopping experience, track customer activity, and create customer funnels based on purchases is also appreciated.

March 26, 2020

Active Campaign is hands down the best marketing software I've used. I have used many of the other options, and the usability, and workflows are unmatched. If I were to open another business, integrating Active Campaign would be one of the first things I would do.

KAcanvas
September 4, 2021

The integrations works great, I was thinking to use Klaviyo, but AC does the same with better response rate and delivery rate.

Muvter
Chile
March 12, 2020

We've been using Active Campaign for nearly a year now to create customer funnels based on their shopify purchases. It pulls over all of the core customer data that you might need, and although there's still a few things on our wish list we would recommend it highly to anyone who wants to send segmented, automated emails to their customers.

SPORTTAPE
February 19, 2021

I've been using Active Campaign for all my email marketing, the automations setup for Shopify have been great. I also use it with other platforms, love having the drip funnels and love having automations setup.

Brand Ur Merch
Edited April 23, 2020

I love the deep data integration. I helps me keep track of customers and sales. It is easy to make the emails look great. I love all the possibilities of automations.

Køkkenfreak
Denmark
January 12, 2021

I've been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for sometime now really enjoy how easy it is. Has a lot of options allowing me to retarget abandon carts, page visits and various other options to engage my customers and email them based on their purchase history. Highly Recommend the service.

Reset360
January 25, 2021

Active campaign is outstanding. I've used various email service providers over the years but I must say Active Campaign has been the best in my opinion. The features to automate and grow sales via email are indispensable to our business. They're so much more than just email marketing and automation. Site tracking, CSM, personalization, A/B testing, site chat, e-commerce features and so much more. Active campaign has the tools you need to grow your business and revenue via email and more. Their customer service is always exceptional, fast and reliable. They are constantly updating their service with new added features and benefits. These guys truly care about their platform and their customers. No empty promises. Their actions speak volumes. I would highly, highly recommend Active Campaign if you're looking for an ESP. From my experience, these guys are the cream of the crop.

Sibu Seaberry
March 6, 2020

I use ActiveCampaign (separate software) for my email campaigns. This shopify app is needed to integrate that software with Shopify. I'm not exactly sure what the Shopify app does, just that it is needed. All is working fine.

HempLily
Edited January 13, 2021

We've been with Active Campaign for 2 years now. Happy to now be able to easily connect active campaign through an app in shopify. Active Campaign has a lot of options to automate and personalise the customers experience through emails and sms. Like the split testing option and being able to tag customers based on where they click in an email. Thanks!

mixmix.ca
October 28, 2021

Onboarding was amazing, and the control it give you over your email marketing is exceptional! Absolutely would recommend

GummiBandHair