AdScale

AdScale

by AdScale

100% Automated Advertising Across Google Ads Search & Shopping

Dead Sea Cosmetics Shop

Great APP! Very easy to install and use. Automatic Optimization to get best ROI for you adwords campaigns. Got lots of sales after a few days after using this app. So if you run adwords campaigns you must to try this APP!!!

Growbook

Creating custom template seems impossible, I tried Safari, Opera and Firefox.

Nika Fashion A

Great App. Got a ton of sales from it! Be patient and you’ll see great results. Exellent costumer service.

Copacabanabrasil

Installation was quite easy. Got my first sale within 2 days! Thank you.

Golden Curl

Amazing product, fantastic ROI that only gets better as you go, and it couldn't be easier to install & use than that. Ohh yeah, out of this world customer service too... Fantastic job guys!

Mayayakids

I love this App! Got my first sale within the first week and they kept on coming. Can see my advertising campaigns performance easily and clearly on the app dashboard.

Gift Moments

Didn't work, contacted developer who said it would be fixed. Only way I could get it past page 2 of setting it up was with edge browser only. You also get charged a card transaction fee of 5%. And unlike most apps it does not go through your own adwords so you pay adscale upfront for your monthly budget!

Dog Respect

I have almost no knowledge in Google Adwords, this App doing a great job for me, it autonomously creates and manages the all the campaigns for me and so far I’m satisfied with the results.

Matthews Art Gallery

Installation was easy. The setup wizard was quite intuitive and I could easily set the preferences that best fit to my products, and also create ad templates for my shop, products and collections. The advertising campaigns were created and initiated within a few hours. At first, the advertising spend was high and I didn’t received a lot of sales, but after 2 weeks it looks like the app started to optimize the campaigns and I was getting a lot of sales in the current budget. Overall I’m very satisfied.