4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and AI capabilities that streamline Google and Facebook ad management. Its AI features optimize ads, leading to increased sales and lower cost per click. Merchants value the real-time analytics and insights provided, aiding in data-driven decisions. The app's easy campaign setup and autonomous ad operation are also praised. The support team is recognized for their exceptional customer service and expertise. Advanced reporting features and audience targeting capabilities are also highly regarded.

January 30, 2024

AdScale has fundamentally transformed the way I approach advertising on Facebook and Google. Its blend of insightful analytics and intelligent recommendations has empowered me to craft highly targeted campaigns that resonate with my audience and drive tangible business outcomes. Whether you're a seasoned advertiser or just starting out, I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale as an essential tool for unlocking the full potential of your digital advertising efforts.

Tefen Medical
Almost 2 years using the app
December 18, 2023

AdScale has increased my sales and helped cut my marketing costs.
I do all my marketing - Ads,SMS & Email marketing with them and it's easy and great to see all the results in one place.
The AI features are neat, especially generating your own images - very cool!

Way to go Lital, our marketing expert assisting us and providing great tips.
5 stars indeed !

LISHOE.COM
8 months using the app
December 10, 2023

Absolutely love this sponsored marketing app on Shopify! Anna's support has been incredible. Her guidance helped me set up effective campaigns, and her expertise made the whole process seamless. The app itself is intuitive, with powerful targeting and real-time analytics. Thanks to Anna's assistance, my store's conversions have soared. Highly recommend this app, especially with Anna's outstanding support!

GDT Implants
Over 1 year using the app
Edited December 13, 2023

I strongly recommend AdScale for any shop - we were looking for a solution that will simplify our marketing and were so pleasantly surprised by this app - the AI makes setting up a breeze , and orders started coming in no time.
Lital from support gave us VIP service - highly recommended!

SPORTYWOLF
About 1 year using the app
December 5, 2023

If you are looking to cut costs and get great results - AdScale is the app for you.
We created our campaign so quickly using their AI copy & creative - it saved us 3rd party costs of a freelancer. I literally look at the campaigns 1 hour a week and that's it.
Support is always available if you are unsure how to set up and we were getting great advice from Lital. Thank you AdScale team !

Don't Tell Mama Studio
9 months using the app
February 4, 2024

Last month, we started using the 'Adscale+' service.
We initiated the process with a meeting to integrate the system into our website and all our Google assets.
Since then, we have received excellent support from the Adscale team, including detailed training sessions where we learned how to use the app and maximize its benefits.

In less than a month, we have already noticed improvements in business traffic and an increase in official orders.

Therefore, we rate this app with 5 stars and trust that our experience will only get better over time.

solonj studio
14 days using the app
December 3, 2023

I've been using AdScale for a while now, on a couple of stores. I'm really satisfied with the results, and the improvements keep getting better. Their support is also really helpful. Thanks guys!

ZMAN
8 months using the app
December 4, 2023

I recommend this app very much , I have connected another site with the app and am very pleased and content with the service. I ran my marketing with a media agency in the past and just spent more money and got less results. I get all the info I need regarding my business and the support team , especially Nadav helped me very much.
Thanks guys, I can't wait to continue building my business with you

Laline CA
2 months using the app
January 17, 2024

AdScale is a must-have for anyone serious about maximizing their campaign results on Google and Meta platforms. Its AI and BI capabilities, coupled with an intuitive interface, have elevated my marketing efforts to new heights. I wholeheartedly recommend AdScale to fellow marketers looking for a competitive edge in the digital landscape. Cheers to a tool that delivers on its promises and exceeds expectations!

SATARA
4 months using the app
January 30, 2024

I am thrilled to share my exceptional experience with AdScale, the ultimate tool that has completely transformed the way I promote campaigns on Google and Meta platforms. This revolutionary application seamlessly integrates AI and BI, unlocking a new level of efficiency and effectiveness in my marketing strategies.

ustabelle ישראל