AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

AdScale ‑ ROI of 1000%

by AdScale

Automated AI-Advertising on Google, Facebook & Instagram

Chique Beauty Bar

so far so great! easy to use. i don't have any results yet but the software is intuitive! happy I found this.

Floors To Walls

simply amazing, literally the best thing you can do for your marketing is to install adscale. the customer support is second to none but the UI is that intuitive that you don't really need that much help.

Honey Twenty Two

I am sure this is a great app, however... within 2 days of having the app my facebook ad account was disabled for 'unusual activity' on my account. I'm sure there are better apps, as I have used similar ones in the past and have never had this issue.

triple m world

so far everything is great easy to set up and monitor lets hope everything works out and i get sales

GlowySkin Co

Nadav is the best customer support member in Adscale. I've excited for what's yet to come!
I advise everyone that wishes to increase ROI to download this app immediately!

Boatrax

very easy to set up, takes you step by step great if you have never done ads beforenow let's see f they deliver results. wish us luck!

NoMoreFreeShit

I used this app to help promote my business, so far so good! Easy to set up and easy to use, wish us luck!

Lost Supplyx

The setup was very easy and smooth sailing experience. I would definitely recommend. Very good quality app.

Directbed.com

So far we are just setting it up and it is a very smooth experience, I like how all platforms are consolidated into one. Very good quality app.

GolfPal

So far I can say that the product was very easy to setup and the campaigns were easy to create. Looking forward to monitoring the results over the next 30 days.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17