Reviews (455)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its efficient automation and AI features that optimize ads in real time. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy campaign setup, and valuable real-time analytics. Many appreciate its seamless integration and smooth operation. The support team is commended for their quick and helpful service. Merchants note it as a cost-effective solution that boosts revenue and reduces marketing costs.

July 3, 2024

Nicole has been a great help not only getting us up and running but always there to help. So far really happy with the app and service and we are starting to see some really great results.

Alakazam Magic
7 months using the app
July 9, 2024

we've joined adscale 2 months ago and we love it
the app gives us better control of our ads, friendly enviroment, better results. Recomended for in-house promotions

INDGO
6 months using the app
July 4, 2024

amazing app , and amazing staff .

GALITA
June 20, 2024

We've been using Adscale for the past three months, and our experience has been very good so far.

What truly sets Adscale apart is their outstanding customer support. Whenever I've had a question or needed assistance, Nadav from their support team has been incredibly responsive and helpful. His support has been instrumental in navigating the platform and maximizing its capabilities. It's evident that Adscale genuinely prioritizes their users' experience and is committed to ensuring we achieve our advertising goals.

סנדלי סולט ווטר & נעלי אולד סולס בישראל
June 19, 2024

Very satisfied with the system, personal and professional support.
Fast response and very reasonable prices in relation to the market.

Recommend!

Molecule-Perfume
July 2, 2024

Must have App! We started using this App a little over a month ago. Our knowledge of Google and Facebook ads is a 1 out of 10. We used to spend a few thousand dollars per month with really no return. We were losing most of our investment.

When we started working with Nicole, our sales exploded! Its like working with someone direct from Facebook and Google advertising. Our sales are currently 3-4 times what we are spending on advertising.

Best of all, Nicole is super patient working with us and that is exactly what we needed! Highly recommenced !!!

Collectible Playing Cards
June 6, 2024

I like the return I've seen so far since I started with Adscale in March. The largest benefit in my opinion is the extra help you can opt in for if you have no idea what you're doing with ads (like myself lol). Shoutout to Nicole for helping me optimize my account weekly and making it a straightforward/easy to understand process.

Hauntless
May 26, 2024

This is a good app with in-depth customer analysis. I think we could benefit a lot more from it's features as we get to use it more. Great service, advice and asistance from Diana Podosyan over the last few weeks to help us get more from our campaigns which is much appreciated. I would recommend Adscale

Room Perfected
July 7, 2024

Great app! my ROAS more then double in one months

amazing support!
the team is always in contact with me and helping me to get better results.

A MUST HAVE APP!

My Shemen
About 2 months using the app
April 15, 2024

Diana has been really helpful and patient. Even if I had no experience with running ads, she made sure that I understand each steps as we go through the process together. She gave recommendations on how to optimise and consolidate campaigns, with that I am grateful. Thank you very much Diana, you're a star!

Runner's Athletics