Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS

All-in-One Marketing: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email, SMS &BI

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Club di Patanegra.it

Location Italy

I installed adscale some weeks ago, and it delivers. A milestone to automate big part of marketing activities.
Strongly advised.

Next Trend | נעלי גברים נשים וילדים של המותגים המובילים

Location Israel

We love this app! We used to pay for three different apps, but then we found this one and haven't looked back. It's so easy to use, and the results are fantastic.

ARIO by Shlomit Berdah

Location Israel

I'm using this app for two months, and it is perfect. easy to set up and manage the system. The customer service is very good and the results are absolutely great

Supply Solutions Pte Ltd - Fiji Division

Location New Zealand

Looking to update our online and these guy are very onto it, very helpful and fast, recommended....

simple to wear

Location Israel

adscale is platform no 1 . i love it.
the team service is very professional and obliging.
i recommend adscale to everyone.

Discount Salon Supplies

Location Australia

Very useful app great R.O.i and help to set things up from the developer, one of the best apps to run my adverts we have used.

SKIDZ NYC

We implemented Adscale when our other AI ad company was shutting down. We are so glad we found Adscale via G2 reviews. Not only is the technology top notch, so is their support. We meet with our Adscale support genius frequently to review the analytics, benchmarks and how to keep improving. It really does the work of an entire digital ad agency in the scope of Social and Search ad automation. I would recommend them for every Shopify store!

WALLHANG

Our agency suggested Adscale to manage ads dynamically. Our agency made the installation and adjustments. Afterwards, we started to get excellent results with 7-30 days of improvements. Our lowest conversion rate is x3 and our highest conversion rate is x14. Thanks to Adscale and team.

Underzz

I tried this app instead of our agency and it really saved us tons of money.
Setting up the ads was a breez and we are currently on a 5X return so we are happy. Their support team is great.

Robertovino | רוברטו וינו

I tried this app instead of our agency and it really saved us tons of money.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27