AdScale – Advertise like a pro

AdScale – Advertise like a pro

by AdScale

Sell more with automated advertising on Google & Facebook

PetLuv Happy Cat

AdScale is very user friendly and easy to use. Setup is a breeze and 100% automated, I virtually had to do nothing to get it up and running. I am seeing quality traffic that converts at nearly 7%. Fantastic product and i highly recommend it.

NikkiBrands

I am on the last day of the free trial. I wanted to wait to write a review after I had used it and not as soon as I downloaded it. I would give this app high marks and it seems to do what they say it will do. Nice that it takes over all Google marketing. I only have to up load a product to my store and they do the rest. They stay within the budget I have set with them. Some may not like the fact they share a little of your income on each sale but to me that gives them more incentive to make it work. I will hang in there and hopefully this will be a good experience.

Nutracelle

So far, so good. Team is very responsive and helpful. Ads are working. We'll continue to use and monitor.

Code Vanity

Really loved how they help me improvement my site, gave helpful easy to follow instructions. So i can create better ads .. thank you!

Stylish Boutique

adscale is very helpful for your business i recommend this app to 100 percent.they are very professional

Brandless

Good customer service, able to get support from the team. Easy to use and getting some positive result so far.

InStyleMen

Cool application. Everything is easy and clear. If you have questions, the support service helps to solve them quickly.

Haim Import

great service and costumer support.
great app and very easy to use. all in one. my first advertise done easy with you
thanks

Sabor Gourmet - smak tradycji i natury

Stay out as far as you can, do not install this app.
I've been quite happy finding this app, however my happiness ended very quickly. Basically no support - i've sent 3 reports to support within the last 7 days, I've recieved 1 reply with template pasted that did not even depict my issue. My technical issue has not been resolved (after activating trial period pop-up with trial period offer started to show up on every page completely paralizyng its functionality). The worst however was their eagerness in spending my money - I've managed to partially create a campaign (could not finish due to tech issue) and AdScale started running my partially created campaign. The problem was that I did not pick target location - they run my Poland-targeted product ads all over the world.
Terrible service, app itself has its potential but with such "automated" approach or just plain laziness of your support I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE TO ANYONE.

August 4, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had with the app.

However, we would like to clarify a few matters that you mentioned in the review and apparently are misunderstood.

1. You chose the target location for your ads during the installation process of the app. Your ads were targeted solely to Poland.

2. Your ads on AdScale spent less than $2 from the time you installed until you removed the app.

3. We see your first support inquiry that was sent during the office working days received a response within less than 12 hours (Inquiry: Jul 31 - 11:34PM, Response: Aug 1, 10:00 AM)

Please note that like many other apps and services our support is not responsive during the weekend.

Nevertheless, we would be happy to contact and assist you with any technical or on-boarding matters regarding the app.

GIRLI

Amazing app to use, and easy to understand. I Cant wait to add to all my stores and start converting!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10