AdScale – Advertise like a pro

AdScale – Advertise like a pro

by AdScale

100% automated advertising across Google & Facebook

Bagpack

I am on the free plan so my review is only about this plan. The app does a good job in preparing an analysis for your store. This can assist you setting up your store properly and increase conversions.

Athletin Stores

Great Customer Service, this app is helping us to grow our business. Looking forward for the results in long run.

Candy Club Company

****************************Responded to my question very quickly and helpful, Thanks******************

Mark Ryden Global

We have just started to use the app, so still waiting to see results. We had a small issue and the support team have been really helpful. Thumbs up for offering support on a Sunday. Thanks.

HYPEDROP®

This app deserves 6 stars, the staff is amazing and the Google shopping tools help bring alot of sales. We increased our weekly sales by 150%, I reccomened these guys to anyone looking for a serious marketing company with an actual plan to help you :)

LoveSpoon Candles

Just installed Adscale. Extremely easy to set up, almost too easy! Time will tell if it is a great app. I have to give 3 stars for now as I will not know how great the app is till traffic starts coming to my site. Stay tuned.

MinoTronics

I tried adsale it didn't work for me. I spent over $130 got only 97 visitors and got no sales but when I spend the same amount on my own I got a few sales and break even needless to say if you're a small store that gets less than 100 visitors a day this is not for you it's all based on your store historical data, They do not know how to start from scratch but Kuddo to Admit for answering all the questions.

Luv Shopping

I installed app. Interface was simple enough to use. Took a while for all campaigns to start. Saw an increase in traffic but no sales. Decided to uninstall after $200 Fb bill. Possibly my site but I prefer to have more control over what I am doing. Adscale wanted a review the day it was installed....lol. Wait and see if it delivers and then request a review. Hope others have a better result.

Kāv Style

We have just started using AdScale and we have seen good numbers to start on traffic and sales. We are excited to see how well it optimizes

Torres Targets

This application helps our business Torres Targets automate our ads for our website www.torrestargets.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9