Facebook Ads, Google Ads & SMS

Facebook Ads, Google Ads & SMS

From $99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 30, 2023

Everything in one screen and easy to manage!
Rafael is very helpful
I think I will just stick with it!

anelia.gr
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 26, 2023

A bit pricey, but the experience with Adscale has been positive thus far, and I've only been using it for a couple of days. The platform is great, and the onboarding team, specifically Rafael, provided exceptional support. Although we've encountered a few challenges with the initial run due to our lack of knowledge, Rafael expertly guided us through the process and was able to bring us back and come up with a game plan for us. So far, I can for sure say that it's not just an app you install and let it blow through your budget, but it's backed by great customer support that will help you and guide you to get better results. I highly recommend it!

Nouvoko
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 24, 2023

So far so good. Easy to use, and exceptional support from the onboarding team, in particular Rafael. There were a few issues with integration but Rafael navigated them perfectly for us and now we are fully up and running. Highly recommended!!!

DropShot UK
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 19, 2023

great platform with great customer and sales data. Rafael was great getting us started and ensuring our experience was a good one.

rnnr Australia
Time spent using app: 7 days
January 18, 2023

So far my experience has been great. I love the feedback that has been given and the genuine desire that Rafael has for my business to succeed!

Pressed Floral
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 18, 2023

one of the best advertising apps I've ever used. only have made me more profit and have helped me through every step of the process... Thank you!

BaywoodAudio.com
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 12, 2023

Excellent service from Amit. After 2 month the ROAS uptick from 76% to 248% and keep growing. Going through the fine-tuning process now with Amit and very happy from the results

או אייט - הטוב שבמדע ובטבע לתינוקות ולכל המשפחה
Israel
Time spent using app: 10 months
January 12, 2023

Excellent service from Rafael. Scheduled a call with him and his knowledge is very good, clearly knows what he's talking about. I've seen an uptick in sales right from installing this app on my store. Just going through the fine tuning process now and very happy. Great app if you don't have a lot of facebook and google ads experience.

USA in UK
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 11, 2023

This looks promising, and Rafael has been really helpful in setting up the right adverts for good results. Thank you!

Nakin Skincare
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 10, 2023

I just started the app, and it seems to work fine. Rafael was helpful and scheduled time with me outside his normal work hours to help me get set up.

Jenny Lemons