4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizability, user-friendly interface, and top-notch customer service. It's ideal for managing complex product options and enhancing product listings, especially for stores with many product variations. The app is praised for its smooth performance, reasonable pricing, and its ability to boost sales and improve product option visuals. The support team is commended for their quick responses and readiness to add custom code for specific needs.

July 27, 2023

Great app! I find it to be the best of its kind! As a cherry on top, the support team is amazing and super fast!

Sweet Escape
Thailand
14 days using the app
July 27, 2023

ONLY BEEN USING FOR A DAY AND ITS PERFECT! The swatches can be manually resized to look great and uniform. Pricing is SUPEER easy to adjust. Hands down an AMAZING piece of software.

BMWMODS
About 23 hours using the app
November 17, 2023

APP is not working with simple theme

Alpha Gentlemen Suits
7 days using the app
Mageworx replied November 24, 2023

Hello,

The app was integrated into your theme successfully.
However, each theme (whether it's simple or not) has unique selectors. So you might need to add theme selectors to the app's Settings to make all the features perform as intended.
Our team configured the app for you as soon as we got collaborator access to your store.

Always feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions or need help with anything.

October 4, 2023

The app is working perfectly fine, easy to setup. And the service is great!

Slotenmarkt
Netherlands
5 days using the app
November 27, 2023

Amazing App (I have tried a lot of others) with an Awesome Support! I have set many complex options (I feel so? haha) and whenever need any help with custom codes like make their app needs to do any particular task, to make my life easier, they are always there to help and make it happen.

City South Pizza Calgary
November 10, 2023

Infested the entire site with "mws_apo_generated" product types. Danger!

Fasthouse
About 15 hours using the app
Mageworx replied November 15, 2023

Hello,

We are sorry to hear you faced difficulties while using the app.

The app may generate cloned products in certain situations. However, they should not flood your product list or appear on the front end if the app is configured and used properly.

As we can see, our team offered assistance with the app integration, but we never heard back from you.

Should you ever decide to give the app another try, please feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

June 21, 2017

Great product and amazing folks to work with. Support/dev is SUPER responsive and have helped me customize not only their product, but the notifications and Order Printer shopify app to integrate with their product AT NO CHARGE. Cannot recommend these guys enough!!

Deadcrowcustoms
August 8, 2017

I could not love this app more! The customer service is incredible and the app works seamlessly in my shop. So thankful for Advanced Product Options!

Rsvp Paper Co
Edited February 28, 2017

We needed quite a few products options on our site, and after setting up, testing and failing with other 'Unlimited Options' app I was apprehensive using another.
HOWEVER, this does work as it should... a lot easier to set up the numerous options I have than previous app... and after discussing a possible 'inclusion' in the app with Mageworx support we've managed to resolve a cosmetic issue with them. EXCELLENT customer service with this... just what you need if you get a little lost in it all.

Wordsthattalk
Edited January 3, 2024

I've been integrating Shopify systems for about 8 years and can attest to having tried almost all of the product options apps out there. Nothing works as linearly and intuitively as this app. Not only does this app give you all that is lacking in this otherwise very complete e-commerce platform, but it also offers many products configuring and operating options in itself. On the other hand, their service is lacking nothing! Courteous, fast and knowledgeable. That it's e-mail-based is no detriment to their speed of response and extra effort to help and please. 100% recommended. Look no further.

Weldingworldinc