UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ghostlifeclub

Just started using the app, in terms of ease of set up was rather easy and had more than adiquate explinations of processes.

thedaydreamingunicorn

Very easy to set up and step by step instructions No stress :) I really liked the ease of the set up.. I don't have affiliates yet to test

April 11, 2022

Thank you for the feedback. It usually takes some time until you start getting affiliates. If you are struggling find some, please feel free to reach our support team via the in-app chat or support@secomapp.com . We're right here to help!

My Gift Candy

This is such an easy and intuitive affiliate programme. You are guided through each set-up step. The dashboard is clear, and easy to understand and more importanly will save you time. You can literally connect the app and get going with setting up your affilate programme.

April 11, 2022

That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Luxiface

Good app for affiliate mkt simple to use with lot of features but only in paid version. Free version has lot of restrictions.

April 13, 2022

Deep Waters Project

LOVE this app so far! It's been wonderful! The integration is flawless and has really made it simple to build a team of influencers!

BoxWood Board Designs

So this app does a lot. I have been extremely impressed with the quality and the amount of thought that went into this and the customer service. In particular Christy and Nick. They have all been extremely helpful. So far it seems great!

BECOMING FOR YOU

Location Australia

I loved their prompt response whenever I needed any help. We always have many issues as we are just learning to use it and they are there with all that they can provide. I am hoping to have great experience.

April 6, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.
Cheers!

Flybihh™

I am still learning this app and getting used to it, but I am loving the features so far. I think it is really going to help me get sales

April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Winkwell

Amazing app! Great features and easy to use. The support team is quick to respond and has helped tailor the app to fit our unique needs.

April 6, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

Gloria Jewels

- seems straightforward thus far. Thanks.
We are always looking for opportunities to lift sales 5-10%.