Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Massagerr

Easy to set up. Easy for affiliates to get started. Clear interface and awesome features. It is also greatly customizable, therefore you can adjust all emails and layouts according to your brand. Satisfied client!

April 6, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

KOZE Health

They asked me to review it before using but I will give the benefit of doubt. I will update the review again later.

April 2, 2021

Hi KOZE Health team. I'm Stark from Secomapp support. I hope you're doing well. We showed a popup for you to leave feedback about the setting up experience in order to make it as friendly to users as we could, and of course it's optional :) We're looking forward to hear more from you!
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via support@secomapp.com
Have a good day and stay safe!

LOTUSWEI

Great interface, easy to use and navigate. Really helpful and timely customer service support made all the difference! :)

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
All the best!

Shuzan

Very simple to start with, hope i will see some results also but that part is up to me as well, looking forward to trying this out more. but as stated over, very easy to set up

SEVEN SQUARED

We are still learning but this app is super easy to set up and understand. Asked for help from support today and Ashley was on it in a flash! Fantastic. Would recommend to anyone looking for an affiliate app,

April 2, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. I'm glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using the app and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Looked at loads of these affiliate apps and this is by far the best so far. Early days yet and just setting up but so far so good

April 1, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Sasha & Jo

Quick, easy & reliable app to use. Amazing support, definitely the right choice for a great affiliate program app.

April 1, 2021

haapiproducts

Quick and easy app to use to set up and test a new affiliate program. Good instructions and guidance.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

The Tru Heart

This is the only App I could find that would allow me to have varying affiliate programs. It's amazing!

Cheers!

Casual shoppe

The best affiliate marketing in the market right now to be honest and with the best customer service

March 31, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!