Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

819shop

Hggggghu
Jdbsjdhhdhwiishdgwhwiidhshwhusidhdjdududyu4ib2fbwgbwtrbwtjwtjwyjwtjwtmwymwtneymeymeykwtkwykwtmwtmwtmt

Creality3D Store® Official Store for Creality 3D Printers and Accessories

the app is great for us, while it could add more function could be better, like more detail stuff which will be more clear for our partner to check out their own payment, thank you.

Gudsen MOZA

just turn users to affiliate marketers is inefficiency. Would your app recommend successful marketers or websites for us to promote?

very-popular-jewelry.com

December 29, 2019

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it and will definitely work harder to improve the app better and better. If you need any support, just drop us your request to email support@secomapp.com.

We recommend you list your offer on our Marketplace listing as well as use Convert customers to affiliates feature to grow your affiliate list at first.

EZ Gaming Apparel

Just started using the App (Free Plan) and surprised about the scope of functions. Inuitive utilization, clean dashboards and easy to customize. Just the prices of the chargeable verions are a little bit heavy. We would love a better / detailed grading.

December 29, 2019

Sera Flores Store

I downloaded this app. to help me get customers to see my shop and for now I love it. I am just starting and I Iike it so far.

FTNSFVR

THIS APP WORKS GREAT SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO SCALING AND GROWING WITH SECO AND HOPE TO SEE RESULTS

Berzerk Energy

Just installed, but the programs are amazing. One feature that would be nice is being able to set the payment method for each program. One program can be store credit and one can be Paypal.

Eve Merch

Easy to set up but at the moment I am still waiting for some results. I will definitely give 5 stars once there is any result from this. I am hoping this will help me get some traffic if ever that would be great!

Genellz Spot

I just installed the app, however, so far so good. The app is very easy to set up I can't wait to start working with it.