UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

KHARISA

This is a great app, everything is clear and well detailed, now looking forward to make big sales. Thank you

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy that you like the app. If you have any questions while using the app, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

rosario martorana

This app work well and i continue with the try period. I think this is a good shopify app but i try this for other day.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. If you need any help from us, just sent an email to support@secomapp.com.

AJB Trading

I have 1 more question how can i put my program in your website slider so more ambassadors can see my program to join

October 13, 2020

Thanks for the question, we believe you mentioned the Slider on top of our Marketplace website here: https://affiliateplatform.secomapp.com/market-place, there we prioritize merchants on the Enterprise plan who've newly listed their offers. If you need further help, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Bellezza Aparta

Easy to set up and powerful. The step by step guide was really helpful and the ability to test what is working is a time saver.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, user experience is one of our priority. If you find anything we can improve, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

E4Apperal

I used this app to set up and affiliate link. It was very easy to setup. So far so good. I love how easy it is

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us. Wish to see the growth in your revenue soon. If you need any assistance, just email us at support@secomapp.com.

JBY Gears

Use this app to set up affiliates and influencer marketing. Still learning more about the App as a newbie to technology.

October 13, 2020

Thanks for your review. We understand a newbie will need more time to take full advantage of the app but don't worry because you will find anything you need in this document list: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/
We also recommend you to watch this instruction video series: https://bit.ly/3jSDI0Q

Naturaltrades

I just started using this app, hoping that our brand ambassadors do a great job attracting clients to our store, I will keep you updated on the benefits of this app!

Civics4life

Lots of steps but easy to navigate, wish i didnt have to buy my own product at the end but it works now

Pango

Just installed the app and completed the setup. I hope it does what it is supposed to do ! Nor sure how effective these Affiliates will be.

Global Seafoods North America

App is working, but hard time to find affiliates, it will be great if you give more ideas where to find them