Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

BEAUTY BAY

It is really efficient and easy to navigate through. It has helped me pay out my affiliates in an orderly way.

March 29, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

NYC Fashion Co.

Amazing app, every business should have this app. No other way ! Easy to use and quick set up. Much easier than LeadDyno

March 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Cheers!

Ayman Bin Bader

Very nice .............................
.............................................................................

Faith Flows Co.

Such a simple set up. I love that it tells me what I am missing and what they recommend I do, and what I should do to make my experience better. Thank you for making it so simple.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always ready to give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Soldier Girl Coffee Company

This app was very simple to set up which makes me happy. I like the style and flow of this app. I recommend it to everyone!

March 22, 2021

Thank you very much for enjoying the app as well as recommending it to people. We'll always try our best to improve the app even more to give users the best experience. Cheers!

SoM

Great affiliate app. Very easy to set up, highly customizable. Does everything we need. Highly recommend.

Bright Home Goods

The process of set up was intuitive and smooth, good stuff. Very clear to understand and of setting up an affilate link.

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Hello Wednesdays

So far so good. I am super excited to have way to keep track of affilate transactions and can't wait to try to "Free Gift" I got! Thanks

March 20, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback truly means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Midori

Just starting to use this application. It looks very complete and super functional. I hope to be able to work with this app for a long time.

March 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Bomba Boys

So far, It's a really good option if you're looking to save money. I was looking into other programs like it and they're really expensive

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!