Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Buy4Outdoors

The Affiliate Marketing app is easy to use. Good job, thanks Michelle for helping me fix the layout issue of the mobile page.

ShopOllois

Was looking for a simple affiliate tool....and this app...(a FREE app!!!!) is way beyond what I expected. It does the job, they are adding features and fixing issues regularly so it keeps getting better and better. Thank you and bravo for providing such a nice tool!

GogogoBaby

presently, everything is satisfying. Will keep to use and see. hope it would help for my affiliate program

entityfitness.com

This app definitely makes it easy to have affiliates. The only thing that I would improve is not using image URL for photos. And instead use drop files instead.

Faraç Beauty

This was my first affiliate app and it works pretty well. Coming from a design background I just really wish there was more room to customize emails and send affiliates emails outside of the approve/deny generic email. I've had to use another app to send the affiliated emails specifically. But other than that I love it!

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. About sending email, we've updated new email templates and launched a new feature that allows merchant to send bulk email with customized content to affiliate anytime. Please give it a try and tell us how you feel.

linnac

It's exactly what we want for our marketing, and the customer service is very soon! Nice app, I strongly recommand!

The Point

Easy to use and very usefully!
i recommend this app, even the free plan is great can not wait to see the results

Perigot Pet USA

Very good application! Easy to use and on the first day I already have 2 affiliates. Very good !

Horror365

Only one word. Amazing! I love that there is a possibility for MLM. To keep in mind for growth! Love it

ZenRooted CBD

So far so good. Would like to use it on another site of mine however by the time I completed my test on my current site they started charging for the features I need.

September 6, 2019

We are sorry for your discomfort but we did send email to inform all old users who installed app before 3/9/2019 that they can still use it FREE with all features, only users install app after 3/9 would follow the new pricing update (a FREE plan is still available but would limit some advanced features).

Updating to paid plans is a crucial path in our development process to motivate our resources to improve the app better, hope you would understand.