UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Aurea Jewel

Ashley was very helpful in solving our issues. We haven't started using the app yet but it seems to be fairly easy to use. Can't wait to explore!

December 2, 2021

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

All Things Decorum Inc

Wonderful! So easy to follow. I look forward to getting many affiliate partners. I like it that I could test to see if the link works.

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Real Cool Vibe

The setup was good. Hopefully the app will lead to productive relationships with a bunch of affiliates.

November 30, 2021

We hope so too. Thank you for sharing your feedback. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

East & Europe Apparels

Great App!! very easy to follow and use, i will definitely be keeping this one as it can be extremely useful

November 30, 2021

Hi, this is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Spectrum Care Plus

This is a great app. We've used it on 3 websites now. They provide easy to understand and follow instructions for set up.

November 30, 2021

That's awesome. We do appreciate your trust very much. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.

Marvel Shop Worldwide

A very professional, well organized and structured! For everyone who want to scale his business up with Affiliates :)) Kind support aswell

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Little Paws Place

I ve just set up the app and for now it works perfectly,I hope affiliate marketing will help me promote products...

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope so too! You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Hardtekk-Shop

I especially liked the fact that your platform took me perfectly step by step. It would be even better if you can change the language. Otherwise super. Thank you.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thought. Actually, you can change the display language by clicking "Select language" at the top right corner of UpPromote app pages. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance. We're right here to help!

Hardtekk-Shop

Wes Dawn Ltd

Excellent user interface!
What more do you want me to say in this minimum 100 characters description

We feel you.
Sometimes 3 words is more than enough. Thank you very much! You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance. We're right here to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 137 138