UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

HEALiX Infrared

Have only gone through the setup process, but they make it very easy step by step. Excited to move forward and really test out the software. UPDATE: Actually, since my initial setup, I have not had the best experience. Our tracking was not working correctly upon installing your software. We have reached out to support, but it has been slow and less than responsive. Not to mention, they decided to leave for the weekend without any sort of solution for us, a brand new customer. Honestly, if we weren't so busy over the course of the weekend, we probably would have installed a new software and gone with a competitor. However, we have other priorities which have popped up in the last 48 hours. It seems by default we will wait the weekend out and give the team another day or so to resolve the issue. But its been slow and not really the best customer service thus far. UPDATE NUMBER 2: Finally got a solution. After updating my review, I promptly received more attention. I did quickly research competitors, and decided to give UpPromote another chance because it was so consistently promoted and recommended. Customer service was able to find a solution that did not require me to be awake in the middle of the night to speak with them, or downloading additional apps to find a solution... the original options given to me. It took some communication, but eventually we got it straightened out. Excited to see what the platform can offer now!

November 14, 2021

We're truly sorry for the unexpected delay on your case solution. We tried to troubleshoot the issue from our end, but it seems like we need your co-operation as well. Let's keep working together and find out the cause asap. Please continue with us via the in-app chat channel.

Equine Goddess(R)

So far, so good. Just installed a day ago, so still going through settings. It's a complex setup, but they've made the app very easy to navigate with great instructions, so it's going right along. Had to contact support late at night for a minor question. They were right there any quickly answered my question - really like that!!! Ashley is marvelous!

November 10, 2021

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

SUZYPCOSMETICS LLC

what can i say, its not complicated to install with a lot posibilitis for to explain the ambasador how to do, you can upload own videos, and some plans are free.

November 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Speed Hound

Easy to set up, lots of features and customizations. Looking forward to making some sales through this!

November 7, 2021

cosmoszon

cool Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

November 7, 2021

CleanShoeProtector

Absolutely amazing. UpPromote is by far the best affiliate app out there. Very pleased. I tried other programs and they did not allow me the control that UpPromote does! 5/5 stars from me and I never write reviews

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

ATTIC Teas

Great app and service. Highly recommended! I had a few questions about setting it up and the team were extremely helpful. Am looking forward to adding more affiliates. A++++

November 2, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Tania Pemar

Easy set up. It took less than I expected. I just set up the account but not have used it yet. I hope it can deliver results.

Lugo Joyeria

The onboarding process is really good!! Very easy to do. The checklist really surpise me. And the account you can activate to make test is an important thing to do.

CottonCrab Clothing

Absolutely fantastic user experience and exactly what I was looking for!I am yet to start using it for my Ambassadors but I am so excited!Set up was super easy and you can personalise it so much to your brand. I highly recommend. I am on the free plan at the moment but I am looking to upgrade when I can.

November 1, 2021