Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

CAFE R'ONN®

We are just curious to see how it works. We hope that you will send us a message when the free 14 days are over. Thank you.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

your current plan is free forever so you won't be charged :)

RedHippo Brasil

Estou gostando bastante, recomendo a todos que procuram um sistema para controlar comissões com links de indicação.

November 20, 2020

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Mirefaccion.com.mx

Its a very good application.........................................................................

November 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.

AARKE-USA

Super easy to set up! Lets see how it goes... I'm going to start sharing this now to get affiliates on board.

November 20, 2020

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.

United Clothing and Accessories

It was easy to use and setup on my site. I got to customize it the way I wanted it to show on my page. I can't wait to get Influencers and customers to use it.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review and thank you for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep on improving our system for valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

FLACS, Fitica, Key West Spirit Store

I've "tried" several affiliate apps. This one is excellent. The free version really allows a startup to get going first.

November 20, 2020

Thank you for your amazing sharing. Your feedback really means a lot to our Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve the app to serve you and meet your demand.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Self Improve Myself

This app is built incredibly well. Everything about is incredible and really made the process of creating the setup easy.

Craze Jewelry

The set up process is outstanding. Very concise, love it so far. I would highly recommend everyone to try it out :)

November 20, 2020

Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Beauti Madame

It's Really Great App. i just installed and tried it for 30 mins. and checked it's feature. i really like it.

Eleven Elfs

Super easy setup! Very excited to see the impact it will make on our shop at Eleven Elfs! Looking forward to adding affiliates