UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Tesvolution

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sehr gut bereits in der Free Version! Ich kann hier einzelne Produkte von der Comission ausnehmen, das wir mir sehr wichtig!

White Chameleon

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I am new to affiliate marketing and found this app intuitive and easy to set-up. Great help and documentation.

July 31, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Yobybo

It's a very nice app, and even the free mode solved most of my problems. I highly recommend using it. A paid model might be better. The perfect interface, without too many complicated operation requirements, I love him so much.

July 31, 2022

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

ADHDoers

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

good & easy app to use + very fast, and not expensive at all............................................

July 31, 2022

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel anytime you are in need.
Take care!

UNIRO Egypt

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 3 hours

Just started on it, but seems to be good. Service is great. Lots of features. Was using Refersion before but this app seems to have the same options if not more. Gwen is very helpful on thier service team

Wagateur

It's early days, but I'm very impressed so far. There's quite a bit to getting everything set up the way you want it but the user guides are very comprehensive, and I love the automated process for onboarding new affiliates. During setup I had an issue with my affiliate link not applying the discount automatically on my website. The help desk were superb - I reported the issue at 5pm and the dev team fixed it overnight. The flexibility and features far outweigh what we had on DoveTale.

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

imOSA

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app. works well. no problems. easy to use. Clear to understand. Nice to know there's a free version too.

Szakallnovesztes.hu

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 2 months

I'm using the free tier of this app now, and still the app (and the team behind it) does a really good job. The customer service itself deserves a big 5*. Hats off to them. Thank you for all the help! :)

Take care!

Secondhand4KIDS Kasecha magasin de vêtements de seconde main au Luxembourg

Location Luxembourg

Die App an sich ist ok, nur bekomme ich nach über 30 Tage noch immer keine Affiliates. Was kann ich tun?

July 25, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from the UpPromote team. We understand that it might take a while for starters to start getting affiliates as well as sales. We've sent you some suggestions in order to get more affiliates joining your program. We also have an offer that could get your program a good boost. Hope to get your response soon.

Cheers!

Urban Lion Wear

Great and easy to use, it help me to start the online store. With not experience it was friendly usable.

July 25, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!