Reviews (3,450)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and effective affiliate program management. It's recognized for boosting sales via its referral program and automating sales tracking. The support team, especially Tommy, Barney, Gwen, Selina, and Evans, are praised for their prompt and professional help. However, some merchants desire more features in the Growth plan and the free version, and express concerns about the significant price increase between the Growth and Professional plans. Despite occasional technical issues, the app is generally valued for its affordability and efficiency in enhancing conversion rates.

May 20, 2024

Great affiliate app for my small business. When I had questions, Gwen from the support team was super helpful! :)

The Pure Life by Sisley Killam
7 months using the app
April 29, 2024

still trying the app, but received excellent customer service from the team.

Avec Amour Lingerie
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
April 24, 2024

Very good support (I chatted with Barney, a great guy), and they resolve your requests asap. Plus they are very kind and helpful.

Speaking about the app, it is simple, easy to use, but same time covers all the required aspects for a solid affiliate marketing program.

These combined with the affordable price, make UpPromote Affiliate Marketing a must-have for all sellers looking for a way to increase their sales.

100% recommended!

Deals by Function Loops
Israel
About 1 month using the app
April 24, 2024

Super easy straight-forward app for affiliates, with all possible needs, from referrals to single product, collection, coupons.
I used the Chat expecting a useless bot to respond, but instead, an actual person responded immediately. I am in the free version and they were there for me. Mr. Evans was knowledgeable, courteous an fast to respond. He escalated my complex requirements to their development team.
I would recommend, I will do business with them! A+ 5 stars all the way!

Greencaine
23 days using the app
May 14, 2024

Whether it's 10 am EST or 2:00 am EST I'm always helped with SUPERB customer support for all of my technical questions. I'm a n00b when it comes to shopify. this is my first store. So needless to say, I've had a LOT of questions along the way and I'm always getting 100% attention from Tommy. All of my questions have been answered and all of my idiotic requests are met with 100% support. I'm very grateful for the service and support. Would HIGHLY recommend!!

WOODIES DRUMSTICKS
About 2 months using the app
Edited April 27, 2024

UpPromote has been very helpful during our migration to their software. They are quick to respond and provide detailed answers and solutions. Selina, the support team and the dev team do their best to get all of our requests, changes and fixes turned around quickly. Their service performance raises my confidence in this platform. I recommend them.

New Earth Life Sciences
3 months using the app
June 1, 2024

Excellent customer service! I reached out to them asking to change the title fonts and body fonts. I wasn't sure they could do it, so I contacted their service, and Barney was willing to help. I actually didn't think he would do it, but he contacted the correct service team and they updated all the fonts so they match my website's fonts. The customer service is terrific. THANK YOU SO MUCH, Barney. I would definitely recommend this app.

SnailCure
11 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Evan is a gem! Very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Answered all of my questions and helped me navigated through the platform so I didn't waist any time searching.

Blue Scorpion
12 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Very efficient customer service! Evans was super helpful :)

ALOHAS
Spain
Almost 5 years using the app
May 27, 2024

We are new to using UpPromote and the customer service has been outstanding. Evans was able to get our issue resolved quickly and provide additional help with getting our affiliate program up and running. We are looking forward to growing our brand and our business with UpPromote! Thank you for your help.

Balance Briefs