Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Senselife

因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好。因為沒有好的統計和管理方式,一直無法實施會員機制。期待它能實現我的會員管理,讓我的的業績提升變的更加輕鬆。但也期待他能在功能設置上面能變的更加簡便,這樣會更好

March 11, 2020

您好,我们的应用程序在主仪表板中具有分析系统,可让您跟踪联盟的业绩。在功能设置,我们还提供了分步指南和清单拱您遵循。此外,我们也为您提供详细的文档。如果您对我们的应用程序有任何问题,请通过以下电子邮件与我们联系:support@secomapp.com. 祝你有美好的一天!

SecondVape

Love the app. However a few access points would be great , we work in a point per sale structure , those points are then used against products , it would be great to be able to make deductions when a teamy cashes out those points in a way that's visible to both parties

Salty Pun

Gained over 100 affiliates and increased my traffic 12,000% in my first days of launching this app.

Aromeo Diffuser

Easy setup, reliable, loving it so far! Thanks for making it. I wish there is more complete guide for the affiliates though.

The Breezy Leaf

i am using this app to grow my business and reward my customers. it eas easy to set up. thank you very much

Blessed Be Boutique

The tutorial made it extremely easy to set up! Can't wait to start using it! Hoping for lots of affiliates! <3

Fret Zealot

This app is strategically getting more expensive and offering less. They make it clear that you will be severely affected for anything less than their $50/month plan.

We have VERY basic needs for our program and there is incredibly complexity to this app. I don't want to switch, but I feel like we're slowly being forced to leave due to unnecessary complexity.

EK2.ca, Inc

This rating was updated in order to address the new features that auto-detect language based on an affiliate's location. If the affiliate's location is different from English speaking countries, this feature will not work unless you upgrade to a professional plan, there is nothing more that justifies helping affiliates do there work seamlessly while expecting to be charged $49.99 USD /month just to unlock such feature whilst the app in itself has questionable grammar! I will elaborate below.

We noticed that the default sent email options are not grammatically structured and thus should be reassessed. The app otherwise works as intended but unfortunately, we wouldn`t recommend this app for an established business that has more than 600 active referrals! You may find it suitable to develop software that would, in turn, save you the cost of third party applications later on! Do your math and thank us later.

March 10, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.
We have added "Multi-language for affiliate account" feature for free version :)

Page A Day Math

I feel like this is too hard to set up and should be much easier. I can't figure out easy things like telling people the important details about the program before they sign up.

The Jackal Boutique

Very easy and straightforward. Great features even for the free account! Perfect for a first time user such as myself. I enjoyed that the set up was very easy and they walked you through every step