UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow sales with ambassador/affiliate program. Easy & Automated

Baby and Sunshine

Support team is great. I appreciate them always trying to find workarounds for me whenever I ask for something that they don't already have.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Naturistic Health

A professional and really user friendly app to set up. Look forward to marketing my offer and recruiting affiliates.

May 26, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

The Dizzy Knitter

I've just set it up, and haven't used it yet. So far so good - customer service was very helpful in setting everything up.

May 21, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need our assistance. Cheers!

Kimochii Thailand - 1st Premium Adult Sex Life Powering

Great services support, have no comment anymore! just try it!
Pricing is afforddable suitable for the new store.

May 21, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime

Sorakami

Extremely user friendly and easy to use. Plenty of great features and customisation options. Would highly recommend it!

Forces of Nature Medicine

So far so good. User friendly and easy to set up. Portal is nice and clear. I'm excited to start using this app.

Apartment 201

We have just signed up. The platform seems truly native and user friendly. We are looking forward to a positive experience

May 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. It means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

EEQ USA Extract Equilibrium

So Far So Good! This is such a great App. Words cannot describe how easy this has made things for me. Now I can go ahead and find affiliate marketers.

Sweet Matitos Online Shop

Very useful, is first time with this kind of app and it goes very good. We are very happy about it. Thank you!

Cheapkart

It is one of the simplest and coolest Affiliate program apps available on the Shopify App Store.
Can't thank you enough. <3

May 21, 2021

This is Stark from UpPromote Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com