UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Endurance Wellness Products

Great marketing tool! I just started with the app and already have quite a few affiliates interested.

September 27, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Bioleven.com

App does exactly what I needed it to. The only flaw is that it's not totally straight forward when setting up the account/campaign.

September 27, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Sid Cars

Great app and love the customer service from Ashley. she was really helpful and kind with my tons of questions. She replied to all of them very patiently and her response was spot on.

September 24, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

This Auto Box

this is a awesome good application that I just use a bit helps me alot.............hahahhahahahahaha

September 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Vikings Mane

Redsoil

really easy to onboard, let's hope I get some good affiliates! Looking forward to testing it out on my store.

JP Holistic Nutrition

This app is easy to use and customer support is first class. I found it so easy to set up and attract affiliates to sell our products.
Dr Paul Boland

LinenMate Store

Many useful features and customizable tools to help you and your affiliates stay on the same page. Easy to use and for businesses just starting off, their free version is more than sufficient to start building your brand awareness with affiliates, influencers, etc. Many thanks UpPromote!

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

The Honey Bong

So far we only see great features on this app. Really well made. The app has an automated recruiting service which is really beneficial for business owners. Thank you.

September 23, 2021

We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Neosinus Health

The system works very well, with a simple to use interface... I required support a few times (to help me with my configuration, not because of issues) and the chat response we AMAZING EVERY TIME... Very quick and always helped me. I have 18 apps integrated into shopify, and the UpPromote support model is #1 (hands down!!). I served as an SVP for IBM with massive global support teams, so my expectations are high, yet exceeded on all fronts.