UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

KING OPS FISHING GEAR

Time spent using app About 6 hours

Pretty good so far.....Had a few questions and Luna was very helpful answering all of them! Thank you

July 19, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Jabisy

Location Bangladesh
Time spent using app About 9 hours

I installed this app and it's very user-friendly. They have a 24/7 active help center. When I faced a problem, one of them (Gwen) immediately responded to me and solved my issue.

July 19, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

DealsFromScotland

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great app, just getting my head around it but seems exactly what I need. I use the app for allowing others to promote our business.

July 19, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

GRIDAL Store

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I started using it recently and it looks promising. It doesn't require upfront payment, affiliates get commission from sales.

Dreamland Adult Store

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Easy to navigate, to set everything up and fast as well! Loved using it and will definitely recommend going forward!!

Casvaliano

Location Latvia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer support can be really slow but once they change the representative to someone who understands what they are doing they will solve anything you need

July 13, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry for the confusion via the in-app chat support. Please understand that it was unexpected since we never want to upset our valued customers. We would like to know if there's anything we could do to make things right for you. Feel free to let us know via the in-app chat.

All the best.

Kindled Aroma

Location Australia

Found the App easy to use, is very detailed with functionality & works like an absolute charm... Would absolutely recommend

Daisybox®

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great program. Very easy to use. Highly recommended for growing your Ambassador program. Set up was easy.

July 13, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

fabbyjewels

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 43 minutes

I used UpPromote to register an affiliate account, It's very helpful. But, I think it is somehow complicated. If it simplified its register steps, It would a wonderful thing.

BIOGRINE LABORATOIRE PARIS

Location France

En tant qu'utilisateur assidu et confirmé de cette application, elle est devenue la plateforme de notre business BtoB, leurs pensées et réflexions du business est profonde et pleine de bon sens, l'assistance et la personnalisation de plusieurs outils a été facile et intelligente. Pas évident en France de gérer des équipes de commerciaux, grâce à Uppromote nous avons réussi.
Charles A.