Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Priced Cheap 4U

Thanks for this wonderful app it really is the very BEST APP. Thank You, Robert, P.S. will recommend it.

Reload Focus & Energy

very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

Wear AM

Just upgraded to growth plan and believe that it is a solid app; however, I think there is some work to be done on the User Interface and design for affiliates and brands alike. Not the easiest to navigate and logically understand at first, but once you get used to it, it clicks. Once they get those worked out, should be a five star experience.

campn hikes fitness

there great a must huve helps you really push forward that next level for sure i recomment not passing this up especially if you new

Sazorra

Very easy to set up. Walks you through everything step by step. Haven’t gotten any affiliates yet but I’m excited to see how it works.

Ovidis Adaptive Wear

I have been using this app for over a month now and it is great. It makes affiliate marketing so easy and the tracking of referral orders is all automated. Even refunds are taken into account when calculating affiliate commissions. But most of all, customer support is AMAZING. They always respond within a few hours and they either have a solution for you or agree to add whatever feature on their to-do list. But what's great is that they actually implement their to-do list in a timely manner. So that features that you requested actually get implemented! I highly recommend this app. The only negative I found so far is that the affiliate dashboard is only in English. In my case, I have affiliates that only speak French and that is difficult for them. But the developers have put it on their to-do list and if all goes well, I hope to have a French affiliate dashboard soon!

March 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
We have just launched Multi-language feature which supports translating Affiliate account into multiple languages: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portugese, Italian. Also auto-detect language based on affiliate's location is available and merchant has the option to edit translation text.
Please try it out and tell us how you feel.

Spell Boutique

I use this app to help set my affiliate link! so far is great and I love using it. it its simple and easy to navigate

Sportdirect.ca

We're using this app and so far so good. Easy to install, lots of configuration possible. A bit expensive for our utilization however, there's no bug this far. We'd like more reports available for our customers such as sales by products and others. Great app regardless. Don't hesitate.

Conundrum House

We are just beginning to use this app and so far so good. I'm looking forward to seeing how it works with our newly sprouting affiliate members...

Hanukeii

Low customer service quality. They Don't help too much... the app is ok but need some points to be improves, special the customer service...

February 5, 2020

We are so sorry if you are disappointed at some point.
We only received a ticket asking for instruction to remove the app on Jan 24 08:43 and we walked you through all the steps, then we got no reply from you, we hope you could share more about your unhappy experience with our support service so we can improve better in the future.