UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

ProperT

This is the best ever app for referral management , this product is the ultimate product , they have got you covered from all aspects you wont even think of initially , and their support is the icing on the cake , i wish i could rate them 10 stars , i am definitely a customer for lifetime. Kudos to the team !

July 5, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

My Cuties Pet

Seem like is simple app to use. I had installed this app because of recommendation from others. Hope it will generate good result for my business.

July 5, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

The Handmade Sign Co.

We really like using UpPromote. It integrates well with Shopify. Our affiliates have an easy time setting up their accounts as well. When we had a question, they were extremely helpful and quick in responding.

July 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

BabyUniqueCorn

Outstanding support and easy to use app. Using it for just a couple of days but as for now it looks very promising.
Free version will give you enough to start up your campaign and in addition you're getting additional pro options enabled for 45 days to try them out.
Try it, there is nothing to lose and you could increase your sales

July 2, 2021

ZulyArt

so far so good, I just installed the app today and already got my first member, and hope that it continues

July 23, 2021

Fitorama Shop

I've just downloaded this app but so far very impressed and I am only using the free plan. Live web chat support is very helpful and I got quick responses to my questions, thank you!

MakeWell Europe

This is a fantastic app! We have the enterprise plan since we wanted to connect multiple stores. The customer service is amazing - very competent and we receive very fast and super friendly replies. We're also very pleased with the implementation of our custom requests on the enterprise plan. If there is ever a question, the UpPromote team is on it. We highly recommend this app.

June 29, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Yellow West Products

Easy to use and great to grow a business! Would recommend to anyone trying to grow their very own startup

June 29, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

GachaFilm

It is fairly simple to use. If problems occur, I will detail them in the review and adjust the star rating.

NaoNature

Very intuitive tool. 100% recommended. Easy to set up and integrate in your website. Next step is to see how it actually works with real affiliates.

June 25, 2021