Reviews (3,545)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and effective affiliate program management. It's recognized for boosting sales via its referral program and automating sales tracking. The support team, especially Tommy, Barney, Gwen, Selina, and Evans, are praised for their prompt and professional help. However, some merchants desire more features in the Growth plan and the free version, and express concerns about the significant price increase between the Growth and Professional plans. Despite occasional technical issues, the app is generally valued for its affordability and efficiency in enhancing conversion rates.

May 22, 2024

UpPromote is one of the best tools available to exponentially increase your sales. The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and truly effective in driving sales growth. What stands out even more is the outstanding support provided by Selina. Her assistance has been crucial; she is always attentive and handles any issues with expertise and efficiency. Any questions or doubts are promptly resolved thanks to her exceptional support. Selina's attention and technical assistance are a solid 10/10. Highly recommend!

AYF Creaciones
Dominican Republic
7 days using the app
June 25, 2024

This app is fantastic, and the customer service, especially Evans, has been incredibly helpful with clarifications. I highly recommend it

Terre De Mar
Italy
About 2 months using the app
May 16, 2024

Barney has been especially helpful without setting up the software and managing our affiliates rewards. Very thankful to the outstanding support

KOUDA
6 months using the app
April 19, 2024

Gwen was extremely helpful while setting up UpPromote! Still a lot to learn on how to use this effectively, but I'm sure it's going to help with affiliate marketing!

SKIN RUNWAY
About 1 month using the app
June 6, 2024

I hope it will be helpful to increase my sale. I will write more reviews after I use some days. Just moment,it is my first time. but their customer service is good and effective. Good.

Smartclean
China
3 days using the app
June 11, 2024

Great so far and great help from support!

CrocFit
Almost 2 years using the app
April 17, 2024

Evan is a gem! Very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Answered all of my questions and helped me navigated through the platform so I didn't waist any time searching.

Blue Scorpion
12 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Lovely working with Gwen, Nick and the UpPromote team. They're all excellent when it comes to explaining the ins and outs of this great app.

Black Tape Project
11 months using the app
May 14, 2024

Gwen was extremely helpful and provided a lot of supporting materials I was looking for. She was quick to answer my questions and very thorough with her responses. Thank you, Gwen!

SuLu
About 2 months using the app
June 21, 2024

Very good app. Awesome customer support. Barney and the others helped me out immediately

Magics for Professionals