Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

KHARISA

This is a great app, everything is clear and well detailed, now looking forward to make big sales. Thank you

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy that you like the app. If you have any questions while using the app, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global

trying out the app to see how well it works. Will reveiw again once i try the app to see how fast support gets back to me.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, my team has been back to you the moment we received your support request. It seems that the problem you mentioned no longer happens, if you have any other questions, just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Shuffle Blue

its really good experience with secomapp. its siple to to integrate and easy to use.so that i would like it

October 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, it means a lot to us. Feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need further help.

The Craze

So far I love it! Super easy to use and makes my store look flawless! Good features for the free option also! Whats not to like?

Your Beauty Vibes

Love the App and it has helpped me alot Thank you so much I would recomend this to everyone to use as it has been amazing and helpped me grow. It have great fetures which can just help you with your growth.

Speedd

really great app! we use this app for our affiliates without any problem! Really great! use this app!!

Texas Sass

I'm totally loving this app! It's so easy and user friendly! I can't wait to add all my ambassadors and see where this app can take my brand!

shoptabachingching

easy to use, step by step and the free trial is great for those who are just starting to dip their toes. it's a great app. highly recommended. thanks ecomking!

Crazy Dad's Kitchen Products

Secomapp worked quickly and flawlessly. It took only a few minutes to tweak the template to make it work for me. I'm very excited about the opportunities of teaming up with others who will help me market my Crazy Dad's Kitchen Products.

October 13, 2020

Your feedback means a lot to us. I recommend you watch this video to get more ideas in recruiting affiliates: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Blr56qFruk. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

rosario martorana

This app work well and i continue with the try period. I think this is a good shopify app but i try this for other day.

October 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your review. If you need any help from us, just sent an email to support@secomapp.com.