UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Barbadiana Specialty Sauces

This app has really good and responsive support . Outside of that major benefit , set up is easy and intuitive . Still in the editing phase of my affiliate emails but so far this is a great experience .

October 13, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

WELLBEING

Great app highly recommended. My store is up and running. The setting process is easy and navigable. I bet you would love it.

Jackson Sawyer

So far it is very clear and explained. And it does a great job organizing things for you and managing affiliate accuratly!!!

October 13, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

PeachMilkCo

So far so good! However I do wish a little label came up naming what the icon stands for in terms of the side menus. Otherwise, great app and you can do a lot for free!

October 13, 2021

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I'll make sure that this is well noted for future improvements. Please feel free to reach us again at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance.

Studio1711 Ladies Fashion

I used the app to build an affiliate program, it help me reach more customers and promote my online store.

October 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Ezzy Green

This app is very interesting. I love this app. Thank you for all staff who bring this app to us. Thank You.

October 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. I'll make sure to let the team know! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!"

Roz Wells Art

Your guidance through setup is AMAZINGLY good! Shopify itself should take a leaf out of your UI and UX.

October 6, 2021

That's amazing to hear! You just made our day. Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and keep improving the app. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Moyoni Design

I really liked this application and suggest it to everyone.
We find it very helpful.
Thank you so much.

October 6, 2021

We appreciate that very much! We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. Please feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Matcha Cafe Bali

We have been using UpPromote for a few months and we are quite happy with this app. It works well, it's easy to set it up and it has a good pricing structure. It's made to scale up together with your business and I see us using this app for a long time. Thanks keep it up!

October 6, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

TheSassyBlankShop

This was very simple to set up and they have a lot of information to get you started. I am excited to get started and watch our business grow!

October 5, 2021

That's amazing to hear! We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.