UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Hair Plus ME

Very easy to get started. There's nothing they havent thought of as far as setting up the account without issue. All in all I would say this is an app I may keep as long as it comes with my intended purposes.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Crave Dior Boutique

Just started with the app and loving it already. Easy to manage and appeals to brand ambassadors. Cannot wait to see the growth.

September 3, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and to have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

Executive Shades

Perfect app for high level of sales. Definitely what i need for high turnover and high profits.*****.

September 3, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Custom Blanks and More

I use this app to drive traffic to my website. I like how easy it is to navigate. I like that it has a free plan.

NZ Scientific

Super easy to set up. Not sure/cant comment on support ect yet. Need to use it for longer. But it had a great set up experience.

BOIS The Label

Great! Helping me save time by tracking codes and rewarding my affiliates with their self generated store credit codes! Customer service from Ashley is great too!

Snapcycle Bikes

Sought livechat support from UpPromote, got connected to an officer in seconds. Ashley was extremely helpful and answered all my queries quickly and concisely, I'm very impressed with the response times! More importantly, my queries were resolved (with screenshots to boot!) because she understood exactly what I was trying to find out. Kudos to the team, and it was nice talking to you, Ashley. :)

September 3, 2021

This is Ashley from UpPromote Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote :)
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Doggy Day Bag

so easy to set up and use, not having any experience in affiliate marketing before, though it would be really difficult, but it wasnt at all

Gymera Wear

Very simple to use and effective. Woud highly recommend to anyone looking to increase sales and promote brand awareness.

PawSafe

UpPromote is a great service so far. Very useful to easily connect with affiliate marketers and room for expansion. Great to have a free plan to start