Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Max and Neo

This app is decent but has alot of typos and some small bugs. You can get around them all to make things work, but things could be streamlined to make it easier for the affiliate manager.

Update:
It takes about 2 minutes to add each affiliate due to alot of repetitive tasks that can be easily coded away. I don't like spending 1 hour to onboard 30 new affiliates.

1) You cannot set a default payment method. I need to login as each affiliate and change that option every time.
2) When adding a redirect URL, it always asks "Did you create URL redirect for this custom link?" every single time. There should be a check option to "never show this again"
3) Making custom discount codes is tedious because you need to manually go to each one again after adding the affiliate add each one and then re-type (or paste) a description of each coupon code, even though each affiliate basically gets the same type of coupon. There has to be a way to streamline this. Why isn't on the same page as their profile info?

May 9, 2020

We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry that the language barrier has caused your unhappy experience when using the app. We've reached out to a native speaker to review all over the app to make sure the language issue will no longer negatively affect your experience within our system. If you have any support request, feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com

Cartel Jerseys

This app is great
I’m getting over 1500 organic searches a week
Not let’s hit 5000 with this app

This app is Great

Fason De Viv

STILL LEARNING HOW TO USE. I WISH YOU CAN ADD PHOTOS OF THE AFFILIATE. LIKE I SAID IDK IM STILL LEARNING HOW TO US

Tienda Oficial Valmy

Excelente aplicación, actualmente estoy probando las caracateristicas gratuitas. Ahasta ahora todo muy bien

Wear Wildlife

Great App easy to use. Would definitely recommend to a friend, or fellow shop owner. I will probably continue using this program.

My Urban One

Looks great
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Etarys

Really nice app,
Works well for my ambassadors.
....................................................

Nasom

The best affiliate apps. Many features and a reactive support that responds to your requests and suggestions. Yesterday, I made a suggestion for a feature, today the feature has been implemented. Great job !

Nakana Bracelets

The only thing that I haven't liked so far is that the default email messaging has poor grammar. There was a lot of text editing I had to do to get the default emails set up. Also, I wish I could format the design of the landing page for people to apply as an affiliate. Besides that, I really love this! Especially everything I can do for the free plan, it's pretty amazing!

May 9, 2020

By the way, please contact us at support@secomapp.com for any support request

AmazingBaba

working fine.. just started soon goiing to upgrade plan after lockdown........................................................................................................................................................................