Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

DG Grooming Essentials

Very simple and seamless. This will do all the work for you and allow a level of transparency with you affiliates

LED Magnetic Phone Charger

I used this app to set up my first affiliate program for my new store. It works extremely well and is very straightforward to use.

Vileep

Does everything you need for affiliate marketing. I was using Affiliatly before, but Kamil Satar (Ecom King), recommended this and I love it! The support team even gave me a discount for the first month.

The Pore Company

The app is still not working as it should. It's not syncing orders and I keep messaging support. I would really like to get this working properly ASAP so we and start to scale this program as we are off to a good start. Also, wish they had a video to train the new affiliates how to use the platform as we are all new to it.

October 20, 2020

We are so sorry for this inconvenience. My technical team is checking the issue ASAP, we will let you know via chat if there is any update. Also, we have a series of instruction video for new users, you can take a look here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQd1w3iv_iE&list=PLfZvxg1NZTJjCQ9AJsmllyXp2W_eK2MOR&index=4

KHARISA

This is a great app, everything is clear and well detailed, now looking forward to make big sales. Thank you

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your review, we're happy that you like the app. If you have any questions while using the app, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com.

Gooseberry Natural Feed Global

trying out the app to see how well it works. Will reveiw again once i try the app to see how fast support gets back to me.

October 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, my team has been back to you the moment we received your support request. It seems that the problem you mentioned no longer happens, if you have any other questions, just feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Shuffle Blue

its really good experience with secomapp. its siple to to integrate and easy to use.so that i would like it

October 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your review, it means a lot to us. Feel free to contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need further help.

The Craze

So far I love it! Super easy to use and makes my store look flawless! Good features for the free option also! Whats not to like?

Your Beauty Vibes

Love the App and it has helpped me alot Thank you so much I would recomend this to everyone to use as it has been amazing and helpped me grow. It have great fetures which can just help you with your growth.

Speedd

really great app! we use this app for our affiliates without any problem! Really great! use this app!!