UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow sales with ambassador/affiliate program. Easy & Automated

AUDRIA RICHMOND

Really EASY App! I love that it works with Paypal and Klaviyo. I have tried a few apps and this one hands down has just about everything I need to run my Brand Ambassador Program.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.
Cheers!

Signé Sarah

It is great so far! I am excited to practice using this tool. The tutorial is great and very user friendly

May 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

ElNahl Honey

Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly. Good and fast response! I will recommend this app for anyone who want to build an affiliate system. Customer response is good, reliable and Ashley solved my problem quite quickly.

May 5, 2021

This is Ashley from Secomapp Support. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

ModaStyles

Just started using the app so no experience yet but the app was really easy to install and the customer service was more than happy to help

Neckalgia

This app is absolutely amazing easy to use!
Customer support is very helpful i really appreciate their help.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

PremierCredit Store

I am still exploring, but I have already fallen in love with this app. It helps me to recruit affiliates and influencers and enables all the activities to be tracked transparently

beanbundle

Easy to set up so far. Its free (Can not beat that). Switched frrom Refersion. Can not wait to get started

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Shop Trendy Momma

This has been a very helpful app. Customer support is very helpful and all of the instruction to make sure the app works through the set up phase is awesome.

The Swim Fit

I used the app to set up on my website, it was very easy to use and set up was a breeze, step by step prompts included. I like the marketplace and the fact I can have my site and offer listed for influencers to access.

May 5, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget to reach the team at support@secomapp.com anytime you are in need.
Take care!

My Driver Accessories

Really nice aap, I recommend. Especially the premium version with all the feature. It's a cost but that can really boost your affiliate plateform