UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

101 - 110 of 1970 reviews

DaRoyaleshop

Time spent using app 26 minutes

Awesome! Heard about this on a youtube channel and had to check it out. Works great and easy to understand.

October 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Flourish Maternity

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have only just set this app up but so far it's great! Nice and easy setup and seems to have all the features I need

JUSTANOTHERLYNK

Time spent using app 23 minutes

I'm leaning the app now so I will get back with you to tell you how it becomes better so I really cant tell you yet how it will work out yet sorry

October 21, 2022

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

BURGEON BLEU ®

Time spent using app 27 minutes

So far so good, just installed this 5 min ago. Set up has been easy so far. I had some browser issues (Brave) but Chrome seems to work fine. Support was super responsive, under 1min.

SAFONA

Location Ukraine

Awesome application. I am new to affiliate marketing. But the system is very user-friendly, the support is fast and responsible. I receive new affiliates several times a week.

October 21, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

Kakao Mischa

Location Germany

Great support! Super quick and reliable. Tommy is the best! Looking forward to achieve way more with UpPromote.

October 21, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

Awakened Health Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Amazing so far and fantastic support! Easy to set up, easy to customize, and I love that it's really usable from the get-go.

October 21, 2022

We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.

Unitedtosupportukraine

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I've never used an affiliate marketing program before, but it is an easy set up so far. We will do another review at a later date when we have a better understanding of the app.

October 18, 2022

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat channel.

Lofi Threads

Time spent using app About 16 hours

This app is extremely user friendly. I am new to affiliate marketing and was able to set everything up with ease. I had a question during setup and the customer support was amazing!

Cosmo Distribuzione Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

intuitivo e la sua assistenza è molto efficiente anche col piano free. sembra rispettare quello che cerco. consigliato!