UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, referral & Affiliate Program

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Secondhand4KIDS Kasecha magasin de vêtements de seconde main au Luxembourg

Location Luxembourg

Die App an sich ist ok, nur bekomme ich nach über 30 Tage noch immer keine Affiliates. Was kann ich tun?

July 25, 2022

Hi there. This is Stark from the UpPromote team. We understand that it might take a while for starters to start getting affiliates as well as sales. We've sent you some suggestions in order to get more affiliates joining your program. We also have an offer that could get your program a good boost. Hope to get your response soon.

Urban Lion Wear

Great and easy to use, it help me to start the online store. With not experience it was friendly usable.

July 25, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Half Moon Accessories & Gifts

Time spent using app 20 minutes

This app was suggested by other online boutique owners on Shopify. I'm totally impressed by how easy it was to set up my first and new affiliate =).

July 25, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Girlish

Seems easy to use. The step by step tutorial is helpful as well. Looking forward to creating more funds for my business.

July 25, 2022

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

SurgeFitnessApparel

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Even teaches you how to do it literally only took me 15 minutes to setup. Very simple and does exactly what it is supposed to do.

July 25, 2022

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.

CobbGrill NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super user friendly and great customer service. Affordable plans for small business's as well as an initial free plan which is awesome

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

Dalia Botanique

Easy to use, self explanatory and lots of help on hand if you need it. I can't wait to see how I get on.

thecosmoqueen.com

Location South Africa

I love the app. It has many resources and guidelines to help you set it up easily. I would recommend this to any other person wanting to integrate affiliates on their website.

July 22, 2022

Secreto-wear

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app About 2 hours

i really like how the app is built, thank you for helping the businesses to grow with your affiliate marketing

July 19, 2022

Time's Arrow Shop

Time spent using app 16 minutes

This app rocks! I am using it to help me drive users to my store. It's definitely been easy to use and helping create more sales.

July 19, 2022