Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

LAVLAVLUV

Incredible customer service and incredible app...I truly love this group! For brands new to affiliate this is a great place to start.

November 3, 2020

Thank you so much, your review is truly the motivation for us to work harder. Feel free to reach us on Live chat or email support@secomapp.com if you need further help.

Paradise Child

The app is easy to use and the videos and templates are very helpful to get you started. What I liked the most was how quickly the support team was able to resolve my set up issues.

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your review, I recommend you click on Check your setup button to see if you are done with important settings. Plus, my support is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.
- Michelle Nguyen -

Kindlux

my experience is a marketing so i can make affiliate marketing social media as Instagram Facebook marketing

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand

- Michelle Nguyen -

AnywhrLashes™

This is one of the best affiliate marketing apps for beginners like me. Their services are easy, simple and most importantly free to use. If you have any issues, just contact their customer service and they will reply to you within 24 hours in my case. They are really efficient and helpful. I don't really write reviews but they really deserve my time and effort. Keep It up!

November 18, 2020

Thanks for your review, my team is happy to help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

joandcompany

I wish the affiliate application page was a little prettier and yes ive cistomized it. It also takes my customers to a login page after. I wish i just said like thank you for applying but easy to use!

October 29, 2020

Thanks for your review. Your feedback is noticeable, we will definitely discuss it more within the team. In case you want to reach us directly, feel free to email us at support@secomapp.com.

Honestmealprep.co.uk

Very easy to set up, quite straight forward and not a pain as other apps. I just wish I could centre the login page so it doesn't look so messy.

October 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, it means a lot to us. We can help you redesign the affiliate login page, just send us an email to support@secomapp.com, we will try our best to help.

Simply Four Sisters

This app is fairly easy to navigate and understand. It has helped me get started with my affiliate program.

October 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, it means a lot to us. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

NSI Australia

I am starting to use this app and it does everything you need to set up and start using, plus customer service is great with helping you find areas to edit to make it work best :)

kangoo jumps online

app ottima lo consiglio e il prodotto che cercavo da tanto tempo puoi rendere i tuoi clienti in venditore

October 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, our support team is always here if you need any help. Feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

NTBAY

Very useful, Easy to set up and clear guidance, It took me almost half an hour to complete all the settings.