Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Poppin' Off Toys

Having tiers for the numbers of order received through affiliates is just plain wrong. So glad I have found other apps that do not charge me for getting orders. I will gladly pay them over this one.

March 3, 2020

We are so sorry that you left. We would like to share a little bit about our pricing structure so we can understand each other more: Referral order number is the goal of any affiliate program, the reason we put referral limit on each program is because the more referral orders are tracked and processed, the more resources it takes from our system to save, record and analyze the data.

However, you can see that beside the referral order number, higher plan would come with more features (enterprise plan will contain all features with custom development and multi-stores).

*Update: We have just increased referrals a month for our plans:
Free version : from 30 to 200 referrals / month
Growth version: from 50 to 300 referrals / month
Pro version : from 300 to 600 referrals / month

The price doesn't change.

Hello Bijoux Jewelry

This app is so user-friendly I love that there is a free version and different pricing structures. Their customer service is amazing. I emailed about a question I had and they went above and beyond with getting back to me and making sure my question was answered. I love this app!

Rugrats Warehouse

Great app just started using it, so far there has not be one issue. If you asks me I would refer this to a friend.

Molto Amore Co.

Absolutely amazing platform. That's what i needed for my ambassadors. The paid options are also really cheap.

general-affinity

like the app haven't yet had chance get to know it but i'm sure it will help my needs i will update my reviews in the future

James&Co

It's straightforward to set up and looks like it will be positive for affiliate marketing. Big plus for our business.

today well spent

Just installed today, not bad, pretty basic free plan but reasonably priced for paid plans. a lot of typos on the default email templates though.

Cliensol Energy

Very nice APP and easy to connect with shopify. We need now to find more affiliate people to sales more :)

Nordic Rebirth

it's a huge time consumer to have to manually do codes on the back end. I don't think I should have got to go on, everything else works really well so far.

February 18, 2020

Thanks for your feedback but there is no step in our app that requires manual coding task, everything can be done within a few clicks so there must be a misunderstanding here.
Also, there are many features in our system that were built and being built to help manage everything automatically and reduce manual actions( especially, if you are having a lot of affiliates and order being generated) .
In case you run into any issue, please send us an email to support@secomapp.com, our team will try our best to help :)

Balance Eco

So, I'm currently editing my previous review. Initially, I had some issues with the free trial, but the service reps quickly handled the issue and made up for the inconvenience. Honestly, the English is still a little sketchy (they can always contact me to be an editor), but so far, the software seems to be working just fine. It is an overall simple setup, not the most impressive appearance, but it seems to work quite well. I'm changing my initial review from 3 to 5 stars, although I would probably only give 4 or 4.5, since I still have quite a few miles to put on the app, and not sure how things will work with more traffic, but between the app functioning properly and the customer service (which was great!), I'm ok with giving them a 5-Star review. Good job! Thanks!