Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

Nazarr Cosmetics

Just started using this app, and it's very user friendly. Will track results and share after a few months.

respecthetap

I just started using this app and can say the support and follow up is amazing, they are very prompt and supportive.

pnd digital solutions store

OK OK OK OK? ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Founker

Just connected this app with my store and when it come to the pricing this app stands out, the services offered are amazing!

Lisalee Collections

I used secomapp to set up my companies affiliate program and so far it has been awesome. The features are great. This is the first app i felt the need to write a review about.

Terra-Core Fitness

Not worth it at all. No affiliates are getting their payments, customer service never responds, and our affiliates are leaving due to the above reasons. Total waste of time and money.

May 28, 2020

I'm so sorry for your unhappy experience. However, we did respond to your two other tickets right after we received them. I sent an email to you to explain the confusion, I hope you get it by now. Also, I will recap my answer here: In our app, payment need to be done manually, so you have to pay outside the app. But we are working on the auto-payment feature via Paypal and will launch it soon.

UPDATE: Automatical payout via PayPal has been launched. Now you can connect your PayPal account with our app to pay your affiliates within clicks.
To set it up, go to Settings => Integration => PayPal setup. Please, see the instruction here: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/paypal-integration
If you need any assistance for this feature, send us a support request to support@secomapp.com

Style Sweet Home

Easy to use, I like the step by step process, and it allows for a test run! The free version does a great job!

Pump Apparel

Amazing app! It has all the features needed and even more, can't believe it's free. Hope they dont make it paid later :) We use it for our affiliates at Pump Apparel

JFredette

love that they offer a free version to test out. great app, easy to use, and simple to set up. Highly recommend.

miawestactive

Downloaded this app to try the free version, only to find out the method to pay my affiliates "Store credit" is only avail on the paid versions. this seems like a feat you would allow for the free version (as everyother payment options is avail)... app looked promising, but now i can't try it out and eventually upgrade my package...