Reviews (3,457)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and effective affiliate program management. It's recognized for boosting sales via its referral program and automating sales tracking. The support team, especially Tommy, Barney, Gwen, Selina, and Evans, are praised for their prompt and professional help. However, some merchants desire more features in the Growth plan and the free version, and express concerns about the significant price increase between the Growth and Professional plans. Despite occasional technical issues, the app is generally valued for its affordability and efficiency in enhancing conversion rates.

June 13, 2024

Great Support! I reached out to them via Chat and Barney understood my concern immediately, provided me with clear instructions on what to do and waited till it is resolved! Awesome!

Airgarden
10 months using the app
June 21, 2024

Evans helped me out right away and answered all of my questions! Thank you again.

Salus Saunas
7 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Support service is superb! Took me some time to get acquainted with the tool, however super easy to use. Offers most of the features I could think about.

Would have liked for shopify to share profit information with UpPromote so one could do commission fees per profit.

Stoic Growth
Germany
29 days using the app
May 23, 2024

UpPromote was very helpful during our manual migration to their software. They continue to be quick to respond and provide detailed answers and solutions. Selina, the support team (especially Nick and Gwen) and the entire development team do their best to get all of our fixes and customizations turned around quickly. I also appreciate the flexibility of their commission program functionality. I recommend UpPromote.

New Earth Mexico Online
Mexico
3 months using the app
June 13, 2024

Customer support was swift and very polite. Answered my questions and provided links

Maneuver Men's Grooming
Almost 3 years using the app
April 17, 2024

Really fast support, tons of features and it ease our process dramatically. Its the perfect app for us and everyone who wants to use affiliate for their business

menstruflow GmbH
Germany
7 months using the app
June 12, 2024

The UpPromote Affiliate Marketing app is fantastic! I especially love Gwen's timely and attentive service. She's always there to help and goes the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly. Highly recommend!

InfinityDress.com
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
April 4, 2024

The app is great and customer service is amazing! Tommy helped me set up product-based affiliates and walked me through the whole process. Would definitely recommend!

Besties
About 1 year using the app
April 12, 2024

The free app in itself is pretty decent, although you are very limited on you can and can't do with the FREE VERSION. I will however say that any issues you run into can be easily resolved by the support team, I spoke to Barney and he was extremely efficient and effective at resolving my issue. Issue was resolved instanteously with no hassle at all.

FUSIVE
About 2 months using the app
April 25, 2024

I had zero clue how to set up and promote this Affiliate program. The customer service people are amazing. They really do their best to help us customers. Im so impressed!
@Choloonalowlow