UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 20, 2023

Very easy to set up and I like the set up. Im just getting started with this app but so far I would definitely recommend.

HydraQuench
Time spent using app: 34 minutes
Edited January 19, 2023

Great app - Very easy to install and use. I recommend to anyone looking to build their affiliate program.

BassMooch Fishing
Time spent using app: 36 minutes
Edited January 19, 2023

Great support from Gwen as I set things up. Super easy and I'm looking forward to using the product as I want to find reliable, motivated affiliates to sell my T-Shirts and Hoodies in the USA

TCAS London
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 19, 2023

so far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so goodso far so good

Meow Key - 键喵
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 19, 2023

Awesome customer service. They helped to customize my affiliate form beyond the default setting and i was not expecting them do help me. Would definitely recommend.

Petalia
Mexico
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 18, 2023

so far so good. just getting set up. We will have a better idea once it is all set up and we can test it

Dollylocks
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 18, 2023

I have had the pleasure of working with Up Promote and I have been extremely impressed with their performance. They have a great understanding of the market and were able to provide valuable insights that helped our company improve our marketing strategy. Their team is professional, responsive, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our needs were met. I highly recommend Up Promote to any business looking to improve their marketing efforts and see real results.

MessFree
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

January 17, 2023

amazing app and so easy to use, the walk-through is everything super simple and straightforward and the system is super easy to customize. love it

MADE BY YEN
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

January 16, 2023

UpPromote is great! Their support team is excellent and they respond to you within minutes of using the chat!

We are just starting with the app, but everything looks very professional and we are excited to start using it!

WRKFRMHM
Time spent using app: 1 day
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

January 16, 2023

I still need to learn more about this and how it works. I can't really review it until I see how it works in real life when I reach out to people I want to be affiliates and help them navigate through this app to get it done.

Burning Wagon Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Secomapp replied January 18, 2023

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. Thank you for the feedback. You must be needing some assistance from us. We would love to hear you out and have a chance working with you to resolve any issue you've been having. Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or the in-app chat anytime.
Cheers!