UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate program

Loving Fidgets

Perfect app, the best affiliate one on the market, doing all the things it is supposed to! Love it!

July 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Moco Queen

It the best app for affiliate market I have used so far. Absolutely recommend.
The service is amazing as well. Love it.

July 14, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure assisting you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand.

Body Hack Products

UpPromoted was super simple to install and even more to set up the affiliate campaigns. Really like the lay out and the assisted guidance. keep it Up!

July 13, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com
Cheers!

TheBrooklynCoffee

I love everything about this app. One part that really sticks out to me is the great customer service you get. I think customer service for Shopify plugins is everything as questions even come up for the most skilled e-commerce managers out there.

July 13, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Shocked Energy

Great Application! We use this within our company to payout clients and handle our referral program. I will continue to use the application.

X-Gamer Energy

This app reduced the manual work we do with our affiliates and is a great tool for us to track sales with both coupon, and when we run sales, the cookies from the affiliate link will track it for us. Giving us more correct tracking on all our affiliates and partners. UpPromote also has GREAT support, there were some things we needed to change to fit us better, and their Devs made those changes for us without extra cost.

Cheers!

Mariposa Children's Boutique

Great customer service. I have just added this app to my website, help via chat was quick, very informative and helpful. Looking forward to using its features and learning more. Thanks Ashley for all your help today!

AimShop.com

Great, fast customer service, has everything I need to start getting affiliates on board. Shoutout to Ashley from customer support, could ask for a better support agent.

July 13, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is always available at support@secomapp.com and give you a hand while needed. Cheers!

Sugar Seoul

Awesome app! Great customer service. Easy to use and provide free plan as well as free trial for upgraded plan. Definitely recommend it!

Petpix Printing

Everything I've been looking for. I have tried a few other ones but this one is definitely the best and the most aesthetically pleasing and simple to setup/follow.