The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.
4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify, enabling easy management of affiliate programs. It's praised for boosting sales and customer engagement through referral incentives. Features like detailed affiliate activity reports, customization options, and a real-time tracking dashboard are highly valued. The responsive customer support and fair pricing structure, including a free trial, are also commended. Merchants recommend it for its ability to handle multi-level marketing systems and increase social media presence.

September 23, 2023

Have been using uppromote for a while now, every now and then we get sales through them, and those are extra sales which pays for the app itself, its a very good app.

Babies Mart Australia
6 months using the app
Secomapp replied September 27, 2023

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.

November 23, 2023

I am thoroughly impressed with this software—it's truly the perfect all-in-one solution for managing affiliate programs. The seamless integration of features makes it stand out, providing an unparalleled experience for users like myself.

What sets this platform apart is its phenomenal customer support. The assistance I received was nothing short of amazing. A special shout-out to Tommy, who not only responded promptly but also provided fast and easy solutions to all my queries. His expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction truly made my experience outstanding.

I highly recommend this software to anyone in need of a comprehensive affiliate program solution backed by top-notch customer support. Kudos to the team behind this exceptional product!

B1SALTS
Germany
14 days using the app
Secomapp replied December 4, 2023

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need us.
Cheers!

December 7, 2023

UpPromote has made the whole process of setting up an Affiliate Scheme for our business simple. I can't believe we didn't do it sooner. The customer service is rapid, straight to the point and very helpful (Notable mention to Tommy for being incredibly knowledgeable, professional, friendly and a whizz helping where needed). I would 100% recommend the program and I'm astonished anyone has rated it less than 5 stars.

Zap! Creatives
21 days using the app
Secomapp replied December 10, 2023

September 1, 2023

The main reason I choose to use it is because the support is some of the best I've had from an app on my Shopify store. Selina and the rest of the support staff do a great job answering my questions and helping me better understand how to use it properly.

Tread Beauty
Over 1 year using the app
Secomapp replied September 5, 2023

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

December 4, 2023

Real happy with the free version of this app. It really helps us small brands get affiliates. Great app.

Vintage Waxman
8 months using the app
Secomapp replied December 10, 2023

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

October 24, 2023

We had used another App (BOGOS) developed by Secomapp. The experience was so bad: because of their failure to warn Merchants about a bug of their app that allow users to place 0 value orders from the app, we lost a large sum of money.

As a result of this experience, we would not recommend this app to any merchants. And we would warn all Shopify users that we know not to use any app developed by Secomapp.

EcoFlow UK
Czechia
5 months using the app
Secomapp replied October 25, 2023

Hi there. I'm Stark from UpPromote support. Since UpPromote always strives to give users the best experience possible, we appreciate the reviews from users very much. Therefore, we can't help but feel truly sad receiving a review about an app which is not UpPromote. I've contacted the BOGO team and had them reach you as soon as possible. We hope that they will have a solution and clarify all misunderstandings.

All the best.

November 29, 2023

It was so hard to choose the app for affiliates and referrals on my Shopify account among the many app options. UpPromote was the first try and it works as that I imagined it should. The users on my website are based in Turkey, and I translated the app completely to fit my customer language, even though there is no Turkish language option. The result is perfect, thanks to Barney, who is the customer support and his developer team. Barney and I customize the app together. Again, thanks, Barney

handartetabanlik.com
Turkey
6 days using the app
Secomapp replied December 4, 2023

September 18, 2023

incredibly helpful for explaining how to set up my multiple stores and explained to me all the limitations of the program and how to work around it. great support

Swiss Optimal Living Society
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
Secomapp replied September 27, 2023

November 10, 2023

Have been using the app for a couple of months and it is working perfectly so far for what I need, customer service is amazing!

The Sun Is Up Boutique
7 months using the app
Secomapp replied November 13, 2023

November 6, 2023

Really good and gained lots more business

Rainbow Colours Site