Reviews (3,450)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless Shopify integration, and effective affiliate program management. It's recognized for boosting sales via its referral program and automating sales tracking. The support team, especially Tommy, Barney, Gwen, Selina, and Evans, are praised for their prompt and professional help. However, some merchants desire more features in the Growth plan and the free version, and express concerns about the significant price increase between the Growth and Professional plans. Despite occasional technical issues, the app is generally valued for its affordability and efficiency in enhancing conversion rates.

April 19, 2024

their customer service is on point. i was having problem in setting up coupon codes and in no time i got their help coming my way. Thank you.

OTWOO.COM.PK
Pakistan
About 1 year using the app
April 17, 2024

We are now using two shops with this app and are having a very good experience.

The support team is always there to help us and especially Barney has been extremely quick with their help.

We are big fans - it could not work any better

aRenke at Home
Germany
4 months using the app
June 4, 2024

Stark has been very helpful in addressing my questions. Previously, I spoke with another representative from Uppromote, but they didn't seem to understand my questions even after I clarified them and appeared impatient with my inquiries.

Hinomi EU
Singapore
About 1 year using the app
May 27, 2024

I've installed the app today. The UI is very simple and everyone can easily complete all the settings

Now, I've encountered a few problems with customization but what I liked about UpPromote is the live support. Barney helped with colors settings and answered all the questions I had about coupons, programs, and affiliates.

Definitely worth a try.

Fairie Cosmetics
7 months using the app
May 15, 2024

This app has been so amazing for all of our affiliate needs! Their customer service is extremely responsive and they always go above and beyond to ensure my problems are resolved and my questions are answered. On top of being able to use this service for affiliates, it's great for tracking internal coupon codes/affiliate link analytics. I would suggest this app to anyone. And a special thanks to Evans who was able to get my issue resolved in less than a minute. Not only did he resolve the issue, he helped me find an easier method to complete my task. Thank you, Evans!

Attorney Shield
3 months using the app
Edited June 4, 2024

Just getting started setting up the app, and we are super impressed with the customer service so far! Barney has been very helpful. It’s so refreshing to have great customer service at your fingertips! Very quick to respond. Once the app is up and running for a few months we’ll update the review (or post another one) regarding ease of setup, functionality, etc., as this app has so many wonderful and useful features! But for now, customer service gets an A+++, which was one of the main reasons we chose this app. Prior to purchasing, Tommy with customer service was also very helpful in providing answers to our pre-purchase questions, and this tipped the hat for us!
We are adding to this post after a couple weeks of using the program. We can’t say enough about their customer support, especially Nick! Wow! He certainly knows the ins-and-outs of this program. When we had a somewhat complicated question, he clearly understood it and provided a great resolution, where others (although helpful) missed the mark on the final detail for resolution. My guess is, with such great support this unique situation and resolution will be made known to all team members for future use. That being said, all chat support members really have been extremely helpful. We would recommend UpPromote to anyone and everyone! The features are remarkable!

Pickleluxe
20 days using the app
May 11, 2024

Tommy from UpPromote's customer service team was awesome! He really helped me out and made everything super easy. He knew his stuff and was really cool about getting my issue sorted quickly. Big shoutout to Tommy for making my experience with UpPromote's customer service top-notch!

BARRIO HAT DROP
2 months using the app
June 5, 2024

So far this has been one of the easiest apps to work with through Shopify. There chat customer service is very fast and efficient in responding to your inquiry or requests. I am looking forward to a long and prosperous relationship with UpPromote!

Naturally Organic You Shop
4 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Selena was very helpful with setting up a new program on allowing our affiliates to use store credit. She walked me through it all and fixed all my little issues while doing so. Support is always great to have and they she did great.

FADED CULTURE
Almost 2 years using the app
June 13, 2024

Great Support! I reached out to them via Chat and Barney understood my concern immediately, provided me with clear instructions on what to do and waited till it is resolved! Awesome!

Airgarden