Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Young Goose

Good UI. Would recommend it to others. I've only started though. plus the price seems fair. why is the minimum for the review is 100 characters?

January 15, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. We are about to launch a new layout that is cleaner and fresher, we hope this UI update will improve your experience with the app.

My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

BIOV8 Clinics

This is a superb app. Love the functionality and UI. Completely recommend this - plus it is a very fair price!

January 15, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. We are about to launch a new layout that is cleaner and fresher, we hope this UI update will improve your experience with the app.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com"

Shea My Way

This app was simple to integrate and use. I only have a couple of affiliates right now, but I have no complaints thus far.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring more values to you.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Modern Rose Kids

I'm loving the app so far ,easy to work and the features are amazing! I needed help with a few things I used the chat which was super helpful!

January 15, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

CLEANNE CrystalClean

I used this app to expand our business to international market. The setup was easy, and now I started to use it, I hope we can do a fast and fruitful grow around Europe and Canada.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
Your feedback means a lot to my team. We will keep improving our system for our valued users like you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Fashion MSC

The appp is great, after I will finish to set up my store I will definetely upgrade to a bigger plan. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't change the color of the account of my affiliates to match my brand color (affiliate account customization). The color of the rest of the pages and buttons i could change it, but not that one. Please add an option to be able to change that color. Thanks! The support team was faster than expected, I solved the problem. Thank you!

January 10, 2021

This is Michelle from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing, thank you so much for taking your time writing us feedback, it motivates us that you like the system. However, you might have missed our instruction of editing the color of the affiliate account, we provide a custom CSS code instruction to edit the sidebar's color on the affiliate account, here is the link of the guide: https://affiliateapp-docs.secomapp.com/set-up/customize-the-affiliate-accounts-color#customize-affiliate-accounts-color.
In case you need further help from us, feel free to reach us support@secomapp.

Avian Apparel

This app is extremely helpful when setting up my Ambassador Program! I definitely would recommend this to everyone!

January 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us, it made our day! Your review motivates us to work harder to improve the app better day-by-day. And don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

Crafty Peachy

So far i have not used the app only just the set up but i enjoy its simplicity and easy of use and hope its use for my store will bring some new traffic in.

January 10, 2021

This is Emma from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Louise_DREAM

Merci je vous le recommande cette application va m'aider a booster mon chiffre d'affaire. C'est une bonne méthode pour promouvoir et progresser dans le ecomerce

January 10, 2021

Thank you so much, it is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Accessible, Accuracy, Stable and dedicated support are our core values, we are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Zay Luxe Collection

very easy to use
My influencers love it as well The only thing i wish is that it wasnt so expensive but its a very great app

January 10, 2021

We understand that the pricing might not be suitable for every business, but we are working our best to improve the system to make it worth every penny you pay. My team would love to provide any assistance you need at support@secomapp, don't hesitate to reach us.