Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

onemarcs

Ho appena finito di configurare quest'app, mi sembra molto intuitiva e facile da usare. Non vedo l'ora di scoprire e approfondire le funzionalità!

Car Supplies Warehouse

Let me tell you how to piss people off... mess with their money! We were using another affiliate marketing app called Refersion and it kept on glitching and messing up our affiliates commission. We switched to Secomapp about a year ago and have had ZERO problems. This App is easy to use and set up for both us and our affiliates.

iElder.Asia

easy to set up and just spent a couple of minutes and now will see this apps to increase my sales. Further more, we can publish our affliate program in Secomapp marketplace.

Beauty LI

I have not used it yet, because I was asked to leave a review immediately after the initial settings. But the interface and detailed settings are very pleasing, everything is done very efficiently and conveniently. As you understand, I have not yet had time to use this application, but I promise that after using it fully, I will update this comment and share my experience in using the application.

October 23, 2020

Thank you for your review, we just want to ask how your experience go after you are done with the important settings. We are more than ready to give you a hand whenever you need us, feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you have any questions.

Hurricane Beauty

So far i'm loving it! Easy to setup very informative videos if you need help. I have no complaints so far.

ViralTrendFinds

Makes things easy with it's checklist for a peace of mind for newer shops!
Would recommend for beginners and very easy and quick to set up with instructions and support.

Borealis LED Lighting

Very easy to use so far and lots of resources available to help you grow in your affiliates strategy. Even the basic plan is very good!

shopAlis.co

Thank you. Very easy to setup and has more bells and whistles than I even imagined. Can't wait to start using it! I was able to complete the full setup using their easy checklist within about an hour. I'm also very thankful customization was available and simple to do.

Mad Moisture Beauty

So far so good. I was able to set up my program within two days. You can absolutely do this faster if you don't have a crying baby to tend too. Will come back and update once I have live affiliates.

DG Grooming Essentials

Very simple and seamless. This will do all the work for you and allow a level of transparency with you affiliates