UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Secomapp
4.9
December 7, 2022

Very easy and quick as well! I was worried about it taking a long time or no affiliates wanted to promote but its going great!

Fashion Factory
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Secomapp replied December 9, 2022

Thanks for giving us your feedback. Your words will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at UpPromote is always available at support@secomapp.com as well as the in-app chat support channel to give you a hand while needed.
Cheers!

December 7, 2022

They have helped me solve many problems, making my shopify store more perfect. I recommend you to use it!

ANTI-AGING EXPERT®
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 6, 2022

easy straight forwards install, instructions were on point and went thru it pretty smoothly. cant wait to see it in action!

TriforcepaintingS
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

December 6, 2022

The support is amazing - very friendly, professional and quick. You can ask about everything you need and you get guided by the chat supoort step by step.

IMS Vintage Photos
Iceland
Time spent using app: 2 months
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We will keep trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel in case you need a hand.

December 5, 2022

It took me all of maybe 20 minutes or less to set up. My affiliates received their link today so that they can get started helping my makes sales!

Tri Cre Hair Growth System
Time spent using app: 43 minutes
Secomapp replied December 6, 2022

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel.