UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

ARMIN REISCHER - DER MENTOR

best affiliate marketing app which works seamlessly with our shopify store. we have great experience with the support team and also got some modifications and adjustments in the code done really quickly. so they are open to customized different things to optimize our workflow. all hands up :)

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will continue to try our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

IMCW

Attentive customer service which is always able to solve my problems within a minute. Strongly recommended!

ohs.com.au

It me a while to get to it but so far so good. Does the job and the free plan is a great way to get some experience as to what UpPromote can do before going deeper. Thank you. I am using the app on OHS.com.au for business resellers.

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Optos Deals

Very well integrated app into the Shopify ecosystem. The best thing is that you can start with a FREE program and scale up really fast.

Eco Skin

I am very impressed with customer service, I have been trying other apps, but I had to wait for so long for support, plus they werent very user friendly, I am happy so far with the features and very happy affililates customers can see whos shop they are purchasing from

July 20, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

Nail Art Bay

Quick guided setup, nice & easy interface. Will wait to see how its magic works. Registration form customization available, really nice.

Angelic Luxe Fashion

I have been using this app for a week in my store. Transferring over from another app has been the EASIEST to set up. I'm currently using the FREE plan which is amazing. I was given a free gift for a month and love that I was able to choose which gift I wanted. I really do enjoy using this app and highly recommend anyone to use it if looking for great benefits, easy setup for you and your affiliates.

July 19, 2021

Luxlavishdecor

This app is really helpful and the customer service is topnotch, they responded swiftly to my complaints. I highly recommend the app

July 19, 2021

GetfitwithCam

I used to this app and help me review my product. Through using it I've managed now to upsell my product through my affiliates.

MC@Balance

l used the app ,and this app has help me to improve my store business a lot in term of revenue .l sincerely will ask my friends to install the app to use

July 17, 2021

We would appreciate that very much! It's our honor to assist you and your business. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!