UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing | Reviews

by Secomapp

Grow With Ambassador, Influencer, Referral & Affiliate Program

Marvel Shop Worldwide

A very professional, well organized and structured! For everyone who want to scale his business up with Affiliates :)) Kind support aswell

November 30, 2021

Thank you for your amazing sharing. It truly means a lot to us. We will keep trying our best to develop and improve the app.
My team is always ready to give you a hand anytime so don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need us.

Little Paws Place

I ve just set up the app and for now it works perfectly,I hope affiliate marketing will help me promote products...

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your kind words. We hope so too! You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!

Hardtekk-Shop

I especially liked the fact that your platform took me perfectly step by step. It would be even better if you can change the language. Otherwise super. Thank you.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your thought. Actually, you can change the display language by clicking "Select language" at the top right corner of UpPromote app pages. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance. We're right here to help!

Hardtekk-Shop

Wes Dawn Ltd

Excellent user interface!
What more do you want me to say in this minimum 100 characters description

We feel you.
Sometimes 3 words is more than enough. Thank you very much! You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com if you need any further assistance. We're right here to help!

myjoy

Really great and simple to use interface. Also the support was doing a good job when we requested for some small changes. Happy to recommend!

November 25, 2021

Thank you for trusting us. We'll keep trying our best to improve the app as well as the service day-by-day. In case you need our assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us at support@secomapp.com

My Little Panda

easy set up straightforward... tested a lot this one looks good and promising ...

November 24, 2021

We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. Thank you for using and trusting UpPromote.
If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

Planned and Proper

I am not new to Affiliate marketing; however, I am new to Up Promote. My experience thus far with customer services is EXCELLENT. They respond quickly and are very kind. I'm so happy I switched over.

November 24, 2021

Thank you so much! It is a pleasure assisting you. We really appreciate you taking some time to share your feedback.
We are trying our best to contribute to your success.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com in case you need a hand

Dakota Curling Supplies

This app fails to capture any orders that are checked out with ShopPay and their customer support confirmed that ShopPay is not supported. Given that a large percentage of orders check out with ShopPay, that makes this app nearly useless - at least to me.

November 24, 2021

Hello there. This is Stark from UpPromote support. We're sorry the inconvenience. Upon checking, we believe that there's some misunderstanding in this case.
UpPromote can still track the orders paid using Shop Pay as long as the orders were made via the cart page or the check out page. I've just sent you an email with details and the solution. We hope that you could consider giving us another chance on this.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp.com anytime.

hyglam

Really simple to integrate! Lots of suggestive tips/tricks through the process to ensure setup is a breeze! We just ran our first test referral and things are looking great!