Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

Jewelry Gift Shop & More

I am using this app to help with affiliates signing up. So far I have no problems and it is easy to use. The affiliates likes the ease of signing up.

Succès Deals

facile a prendre en main pour créer un affilier il y a des email automatiser pour l'affilier quand il réalise des vente je vous le recommande

loveperseveres

This app has really been amazing . I able to make more awareness about my brand and as well help others. It is win win for both of us and customers will be back

Recursive Fashion

Friendly and helpful team, ready to provide support for any and all problems - not that any serious problems came up. Very reliable software.

Spirit Shop

I had a good experience with these guys. I changed themes and some things weren’t working properly, but I asked for help and they were quick to help me resolve it ^_^

Stockhound Ltd

Great app easy to set up with excellent support and wow its free to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase store sales via network marketing.

Tee Empire

I used this app for my Affiliate Marketing and I really like how it works. It is user friendly so even beginners will not face too much difficulties. Get it installed now and start to bring in more business for your store.

Désirables

Great App, so far works very well, very intuitive. Love the option for coupons and suggested size for artworks. Glad I took this one! (6 months later) STILL IN LOVE WITH IT. Great upgrades with time.

Extreme Simracing

very easy to use, and the members engagement is amazing. Like the app and how it works, now got the sales and marketing growing

Your Online Entourage!

Early days with the app but it's looking good so far. Great dashboard to view exactly what's going on with your affiliates, one-click install onto Shopify and super easy setup.