4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and easy setup. Key features include post-purchase upsells, thank you page offers, and AI recommended products, which effectively boost sales and increase Average Order Value (AOV). The app also supports post-purchase funnels creation and A/B testing. The support team is praised for their quick responses, detailed explanations, and proactive communication, including instructional videos and personalized assistance. Merchants report significant additional revenue and consistent monthly growth. The app is also suitable for Shopify Plus merchants.

August 27, 2021

Great app to bump up your AOV. Customer support is also quick to respond to make any changes to your upsell funnel. I highly recommend this app and their CS team!

meshnebulizerstore
Netherlands
26 days using the app
AfterSell by Rokt replied August 29, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review on AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell & Cross Sell 😁! We're so happy to hear that our app has helped bump up your AOV. We always aim for quick customer support and we are glad to hear that it's been a positive experience. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback about our CS team as well.

January 9, 2023

Brilliant! Patti was great in helping me out with my funnel and just giving me great advice in general!

ShopEarWrap
November 13, 2022

this app is an essential for shopify stores to increase sales. The customer support is very communicative and helpful!

iHumistify
December 1, 2020

Best upsell app I have used! It is so easy to setup it's unbelievable. Within the first day of installation we were able to boost our returning customer rate to 25%. This is a true miracle worker! I would recommend 100%

Twiddle Ring
September 23, 2021

Great customer service. Highly recommend this app. They helped me set it up for better conversion for free

Mushroom Cups International
Croatia
August 24, 2022

I just got this app so I was a bit lost on getting started but Jalal was really helpful with getting my first funnel set up. I'm super excited to test it out. The team seems very eager to help and their response time is very quick. Jalal responded practically right away.

Japan Aesthetic
October 25, 2022

Fast replies, highly recommend! The team there is really supportive and they make lives so much easier.

CleanKit
Estonia
March 2, 2021

Easy to set up. Looks nice on checkout page. Easy for customers to add extras to their orders.......

The Vase Co.
24 days using the app
July 13, 2022

I was very happy with this app until today.
The app is all of a sudden blank and not working from the back end and I cannot get hold of the support plus the in app chat does not work, since the app is not working. Very frustrating.

Hannahgrant.com
Denmark
About 2 years using the app
AfterSell by Rokt replied January 28, 2023

Hi there, I am sorry that this happened. We were in the process of updating to a new major release of the app, and there was a brief moment of downtime for the admin interface. We’ve tried reaching out through email and live chat a few times but have not heard back. Would love to help make this right!
Best,
Armon
Co-Founder @ AfterSell

October 5, 2021

Client service is super quick and clear. The app can be associated with pre-purchase quantity breaks and pre-purchase offers. Flow feels super nice
Recommend it 100%