4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and average order value through its easy-to-use interface and quick sales funnel creation. Key features include targeted upsell and cross-sell offers, A/B testing, and an automated funnel system. Merchants report immediate boosts in conversions and revenue after installation. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and proactive approach. Customizable checkout experiences and effective post-purchase upsell tools are also appreciated. Merchants have seen significant revenue increases, with some noting thousands in extra earnings within the first month. The app's commitment to customer satisfaction is highlighted, with quick resolution of issues like billing concerns.

July 31, 2023

Amazing and quick customer support! The app also works great with so many features to up your AOV! We love it!

HighPeakCo
26 days using the app
AfterSell replied August 3, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review!

Love to hear that we're jam packed with AOV boosting features, I hope you take advantage of all of them! :)

If you ever need help with anything, just let us know!

July 29, 2023

Really Good Profit Booster with an excellent Customer Service. Special Shout-out to Patti who quickly helped me with everything!

ClassyGolo
United Arab Emirates
AfterSell replied August 3, 2023

Profit Booster should be our middle name! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

Patti really appreciates the mention as well! She told me herself when I let her know about the review!

Hope you have an amazing time with AfterSell. Let us know if you need anything!

April 24, 2023

I highly recommend the AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell app for anyone looking to increase their sales on Shopify. Not only is the app incredibly easy to use, but it has also helped us to earn more revenue from our customers. The best part is that the app's support is top-notch, with a responsive team that is always willing to help with any questions or concerns. The app allows us to create targeted upsell and cross-sell offers that are presented to customers immediately after they make a purchase, making it an incredibly effective way to boost sales.

FIZI
Ukraine
AfterSell replied April 26, 2023

Hey there, thanks so much for the honest review!

Glad to hear we're already boosting your profits, and that our support team was able to make the process much easier for you!
Please don't be afraid to let us know if you have any questions or concerns, always happy to help!

September 18, 2023

Haven't really used the app yet, but I just downloaded the app and had a lengthy and informative conversation with Patti with only a one minute wait. That's something you just don't see anymore. I can't vouch for the product, although it seems to speak for itself in that regard, but the customer support is stellar!

Outdoor Direct
44 minutes using the app
Edited May 24, 2023

Best post purchase upsell app. They have split tests which are really important and their support is amazing. I love this app

Inglows
9 months using the app
AfterSell replied May 29, 2023

Thanks so much for the great review, you're truly the best!

Love to hear how positive your experience is with us so far, hope you continue to love the app!

March 7, 2023

I genuinely don't think Patti could've made the process any easier. Incredibly polite, approachable and knowledgeable in regards to my questions and the set up process. She had this app up and running for me in a matter of minutes! Very much so looking forward to using this [incredible] tool to generate more revenue!

Simply Fresh Scents
5 months using the app
February 28, 2023

Great service. helped out very well and was fast with replies. Would definitely recommend it to everyone I know.

AJC
6 months using the app
February 23, 2023

My review is based on the absolutely WONDERFUL customer service I received from Patti, who helped me with my funnel setup!
Based on Patti's service alone, I am confident in using this software and to recommend it to new sellers like myself!

The MajesTee
3 months using the app
April 28, 2023

Great app, decided to get it after I watch some youtube video, their automated funnel system is really good. They have the best post purchase upsell system I've ever seen, more than half of my customers are getting the upsells and it has drastically increased my AOV

Trading Slacker
Singapore
AfterSell replied May 4, 2023

Thanks for the awesome compliment! We definitely tried to make our upsell editor super sleek and easy to use.
Nobody likes a complicated system haha!

Hope to continue seeing your AOV skyrocket!🚀
Oh and thanks for using AfterSell!

February 26, 2023

Patti really helped me out because I'm def lost in this Shopify world. She was very professional and kind.

Baddie Essentialz