AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

One Click Upsell, Thank You Page, Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hannahgrant.com

Location Denmark

I was very happy with this app until today.
The app is all of a sudden blank and not working from the back end and I cannot get hold of the support plus the in app chat does not work, since the app is not working. Very frustrating.

Mischa Lottie

There is no way to cancel your subscription. If there is, they have not made it easy to locate. Beware of this ahead of time because it can cost you $799

July 12, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. I wanted to clarify our pricing, I believe there may be a misunderstanding here!

To clarify, the app has a 30 day free trial and only has a charge for stores who have over 50 orders a month. Stores have to accept a usage charge of up to $799 but we will NEVER charge that amount unless you have over ~25000+ orders a month. The app is free for the vast majority of stores and scales up as orders increase ($9.99, $14.99, etc).

A full pricing list is provided here:

We also offer a fully free 30 day trial, and 5x ROI positive guarantee. That means if you do not get at least a 5x return on the app, reach out and we will refund all costs. Most merchants see over a 2000% ROI!

To cancel the subscription, the app should be uninstalled (no additional steps needed). Once it is uninstalled, the subscription is fully cancelled. Based on your feedback, we have introduced more support docs to clarify this!

As both a Shopify Store Owner in the past and Partner myself, I totally understand your concern on pricing. That is why we have done our best to make our pricing as accessible as possible — for merchants of all sizes — from startups to enterprises.

I want to do anything in my power to work with you to turn this negative experience into a positive one. Looking forward to hearing from you and implementing any additional feedback you may have!

Best,