4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, providing real-time tracking and instant notifications. It's particularly beneficial for international sellers, reducing missed deliveries. Merchants appreciate the robust analytics, customization options, and the ability to create a branded tracking page. The app's customer service is consistently praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. It's a budget-friendly, efficient solution for tracking multiple shipments.

April 5, 2020

I use this app to help me with tracking information and to organize my business in a better way. It is very useful

Essie & Esben Clothing & Accessories LLC
August 24, 2021

Really happy with this app, quick and friendly support and an easy to navigate interface. It's let us create a uniquely branded courier updates page, plus lets us track which shipments are running late.

Cheap Rugs Australia
June 1, 2021

i didn't get to really use it for now but i'm very happy with what it has to offer a young entrepreneur like me

FitnessComfy™
France
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

Edited July 20, 2021

Amesh was very helpful. Great support from the AfterShip App. I am new to Shopify, so much to learn

Total Shape Store
October 16, 2021

Customer service support was very responsive and helpful. I was able to get my issue resolved right away.

Emmeistar
November 26, 2021

This app works amazing and is integrated with so many carriers! I also just had a concern and contacted customer support about it. They were super friendly, patient and helpful! Walked me through and helped me fix things up quickly!

Royal Wine Coolers
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 27, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Regards,
Riyaz
Team AfterShip

Edited April 5, 2020

I've experienced some problems with the app and a long answers from support team, but luckily for me, sales department helped to figure it out and fixed the app, gave a refund and extended trial period. At the moment, I'm testing the software and can say that at least these guys know how to work with their clients.

P.S. Functions and integrations of the app are just great, but if you installed and faced some problems -- don't hesitate to compulsively write to support.

Just Paint By Numbers
Hong Kong SAR
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 17, 2020

Thanks for your review and apologies for the trouble.
Please reply to the email sent from our end and kindly allow us to fix all issues that you are facing with the app.

June 18, 2016

Awesome app works great! Makes tracking easy!

Joel Rae Boutique
July 23, 2017

great app

Avalonsonestop Com
August 29, 2017

Honestly I hadn't gotten time to use it before constantly plagued with this notice to review it so here I am.

Happytrunks