AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Your Everyday Planner

Support was made easy and quick when it came to my request. I love the UI of the app because it is easy to navigate and the ability to have your own custom branded tracking page is a 10/10 for me!

DealtaDealdesigns

Location Australia

Quiet easy to use for new users, set up was fast too. customer support was fast and efficient. all issues solved and even emailed.

Ellumenation

This is a great app with amazing capabilities. The only thing is the pricing can start to get real high as your business grows. Also, the tracking page and email templates aren't as customizable as you'd think they would be. If you want more options when it comes to making the templates a part of your brand, you're going to have to buy the pro plan ($110/month) to integrate with Klaviyo. Overall, this is still an amazing app, especially for business owners that are trying to scale. A few orders from your store should easily cover the cost of their most expensive plan.

Wooppy

Location Belgium

L'équipe d'aftership prend le temps de vous expliquer tout étape par étape. c'est une aide précieuse. merci

nineone.

Location Portugal

Very good app even on the free plan and awesome support! My customers are now always informed about the status of their orders!

Retro Caravan Stuff

Location France

Great app for my customers. Saves me so much time in providing shipping answers about tracking and location.

Egendesign

Location Sweden

The app is great and brings a lot of value to my store. Makes it easier for my customers to track their packages.

ALittlePeace

I actually really like aftership to help my customers with tracking notifications and to help me see how shipping is going. The reports are on point.

MEAS Active

This app integrated smoothly into my store and is extremely easy to use and update. It has also helped with automating the shipping and return process. Highly recommend!

Kiddie Cutie

Location Australia

Great app . Made easy sending shipment notification email and SMS to customers. Great customer service as well . Quick and responsive .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 349 350