AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Softskinplus

AfterShip's platform is quite intuitive and easy to use. I highly recommend it to all e-merchants who are concerned about satisfying their customers.

AirTek

Aftership is so easy to use and they offer quick, fast, and fantastic support! We love it and would recommend it to anyone!

Something To Wear

Just installed the app. Some coding required but the instructions are very clear. Ran into a problem with my DNS settings trying to verify my email, & Riyaz was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me! Looking forward to seeing this app in action, at which time I'll gladly amend my review.

Quietude Candles

So far so good. Fast support response. Still testing features at this stage, but what is included looks promising.

MartialArtSmart

I used this app to allow customer track their orders. The APP provides nice features and is easy to use.

ilovemats

Great app so far! I will add more after a certain time since very new with this app in our store however it has really nice features.

Leatheryify

Instant reply, and clear instructions.
I have just installed the AfterShip app on my store and needed to integrate with omnisend and Manish take just a minute and send me what to do exactly.
Thanks for great support

Pluffyy

I used this app's free version to track customer order shipping. Hands down one of the best track shipping app and amazing customer support who are always ready to help you with any questions you have. Highly recommended for new businesses and startups.

October 25, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations. I can see that you are also happy with the customer service support.

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

MYU Essentials

Very useful app - helps me to manage all the shipments in one place and also offers a better user experience from customers' perspective. Team support is also amazing which provides a great level of ease of mind using this app. Highly recommend.

Ferro & Company Watches

Excellent app and great customer service. It is very useful and easy to use. Thank you for creating such a great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 299 300