Reviews (4,652)

4.8

Merchants highly praise the app for its excellent customer support, particularly noting staff members like Priti, Rajat, and Nitin for their responsiveness. The interface is user-friendly, making it ideal for startups, and the free plan offers essential features beneficial for new or small businesses. It supports a wide range of carriers and provides real-time tracking updates and detailed analytics, enhancing customer satisfaction. Additionally, its seamless integration with Shopify and customizable tracking pages and notifications help streamline e-commerce operations and maintain brand consistency.

June 14, 2024

Provided instant access to instructions that I needed help with, I am very satisfied. Great customer service. 10out of 10 .

Triune Harmony Connection
12 days using the app
July 7, 2024

Very helpful customer service, solved all the issues I had very quickly. Clearly outlined how the app works and helped me run through everything.

AresFit
2 days using the app
April 30, 2024

the app and customer support is very great, i had very nice experience with the process and the integration for my store

Coverner
India
About 1 month using the app
June 15, 2024

Aftership is very useful! Saransh responded promptly. It solved all my problems. Thank you!

FcxBeauty
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
July 1, 2024

Took care of me in a prompt and timely manner. Excellent service.

Pink Lily
12 months using the app
June 19, 2024

The woman is just amazing, good services thank you so much!

Atzuro
Netherlands
29 days using the app
July 4, 2024

they overcharge even after the i made sure the subscription is the right one and when you show them the chat history i just get to hear oh we will get back to you be email

Gozygear Company
11 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 5, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We genuinely value all forms of feedback, as it allows us to enhance our products and services, ensuring a better experience for our customers.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Our goal is to provide exceptional service, and we regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. Your concerns are important to us.

Upon reviewing your case, we noted that you reached out regarding the charge for the Premium plan following the 7-days premium trial period. We have credited your account to cover the invoice, so no further payment is required from you.

We highly value your business and have sent you an email with additional details. We look forward to your response so that we can further improve your experience with us.

For any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us via the live chat option available on your account, or email us at support@aftership.com.

Best regards,
Team AfterShip

June 4, 2024

I like the product. Currently using the Free version as we are under 50 shipments but looking to use full functionality soon.

Generation Eco Store
10 days using the app
June 3, 2024

Everything is fine and I am happy with the support.

Ultimate Globes
About 2 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Saransh is a fantastic asset to AfterShip. Always extremely quick and helpful with any queries.

Craft Buddy