4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive features, including real-time tracking and instant notifications. It integrates well with Shopify, providing valuable insights to optimize shipping strategies. The app is budget-friendly and offers customization options, such as personalized shipping updates. It also enhances customer trust with a branded tracking page. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and 24/7 availability.

April 3, 2024

I had a great experience with support, particularly with Priti who was very helpful and responsive. Thank you very much!

UltiShine Towels
Poland
About 1 month using the app
January 18, 2024

Great support provided by Ankit from the Aftership Support Team. Highly recommended!

Proaim.com
India
Over 4 years using the app
March 21, 2024

Rejat give me solutions to my questions and he is so kind!

Jormands
Colombia
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

Fantastic customer service today from Garvita Kant. Garvita went through a demo of the AfterShip platform and was very patient with me, when I asked to go over things multiple times. Thank you for your service!

Choice Garden Buildings
3 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Awesome App and highly appreciate the help from Priva!

P-REX Hobby
4 months using the app
Edited April 2, 2024

Priti was amazing! Perfect! Everything that I asked was explained to me. I'd say I'm in love with this customer support. Very quick, you notice that you are talking to a human and not a machine. Priti was very helpful and kind.

Saransh was fabulous as well. She helped me claiming a gift. Very efficient!

TheDogIssue
Austria
5 days using the app
March 6, 2024

The app is user friendly and the support is quick patient and also user friendly. Their line of apps integrate well with my shop.

Ebony Beauty
6 days using the app
December 10, 2023

**Five Stars for AfterShip: A Must-Have Shopify App! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐**

As a dedicated e-commerce aficionado navigating the digital seas of Shopify, stumbling upon AfterShip was like finding the ultimate treasure chest in a vast ocean of apps. Let me break down why this app deserves a standing ovation:

**Feature Extravaganza:**
Even in the free version, AfterShip showered my Shopify store with an array of features that felt more like a VIP experience than a complimentary offering. Real-time tracking, instant notifications, and a sleek, user-friendly interface – it's like having a personal assistant for every shipment.

**Seamless Integration:**
Integration? AfterShip nails it. With a few clicks, my Shopify store transformed into an e-commerce powerhouse. The simplicity of syncing orders, automating tracking, and providing customers with an effortless tracking experience is the kind of magic every Shopify merchant dreams of.

**Budget-Friendly Brilliance:**
Who says greatness comes with a hefty price tag? AfterShip proves otherwise. The free features alone made me feel like I'd stumbled upon a secret passage to e-commerce success without breaking the bank.

**Analytics Awesomeness:**
Tracking shipments is one thing; understanding their journey is another. AfterShip didn't just stop at delivering packages; it delivered insights. The analytics dashboard felt like a crystal ball, revealing patterns and trends that were invaluable for optimizing my shipping strategy.

**Customer Support Like No Other:**
A great app is only as good as its support team, and AfterShip boasts a team that's nothing short of spectacular. Responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely invested in their users' success – they turned every question into an opportunity for growth.

AfterShip, you've earned every one of these stars, and then some. As a Shopify store owner, my journey without AfterShip feels incomplete. It's not just an app; it's a game-changer. Kudos to the team for creating something truly extraordinary.

Sincerely,

A Forever Grateful Shopify Merchant ️✨

Fresh & Fit Attire
Almost 2 years using the app
February 23, 2024

Saransh was excellent. We hopped on a quick call...shared screens and resolved all issues!

Witty Socks
Almost 2 years using the app
March 6, 2024

great and kind - thank you!

By Olivia Rae