AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Instee Store

I think I have found the best tracking management app, AfterShip help me save a lot of hassle by providing the best tracking experience to my customers

OPTICOOK

realy helpfull, Himanshu was super nice and explained me really easely what a had to do for solve my probleme thanks a lot

TOV Collection

I am newly using this app, jump from 17Track and Parcel Panel. Aftership is cheaper and providing more tracking over cost. I rate 5 for their support, as fast and straight forward. I was requesting to embed their tracking session into my theme using their widget feature. But this does not come with their product recommendation session. I think Aftership can be improved with their widget addon with product recommendation feature in near future. It will helps a lot.

ePetOnline

One of the few giant apps that keeps improving and working seamlessly from day one. It's pretty clear that the team cares about their product & customers, the very reason why I'd recommend this to anyone.

DOGYWOOD

This app is incredible ! very easy to use and the costumer service is smart ! Varun is the best Thank you !

QUOTELETS

This app has great functionality for shipment / shopment satisfaction )) I am grateful that it has a free plan available for a growing business. Easy step-by-step instructions, user-friendly interface! Great job! Happy to have it!

Atarty

We have been using the app for a while and we couldn't be happier! Costumer support is awesome! Tool is super efficient and easy to use.

KWAMI STORE

Os produtos da Automizely estão de parabéns. Bons preços e serviços, para quem está começando super atende e são de qualidade. Recomendo o de rastreio e o de reviews que são os que eu uso atualmente.

Partify

So far the app is working great and the customer support helped me alot today. Appreciate that. I will definitely reach out again so please stay helpful, thanks!

myhome

Thanks Himanshu, great and fast help ! i had a great experience with this support, reactivity and profesionnal ! recommand