AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

VogueRegion

Good day , Can export orders with tracking information?Good day , Can export orders with tracking information?

J-Lube NZ

I can see how the app could be useful. But it isn't returning delivery dates for NZ Post - so is effectively only telling me half the information it could be.

Stealth Mask

Atrocious support. Doesn't support DPD UK, yet happy to charge me hundreds of dollars for trackings that didn't go beyond 'pending' status.

Have emailed support five times over two weeks requesting a refund - NO RESPONSE.

Will be taking the matter up with Shopify support to recover funds.

Real shame as this app used to be so good.

Sol-de-miel

I recently re-installed the aftership for the free monthly plan with up to 50 shipping quota. However, as I got into the dashboard, it tells me "Your free trial has expired. Please pick a plan." As far as I know, I have less than 10 shipping tracked with the app so far, so not sure where this is coming from. Please advise ASAP so I can move forward accordingly.

Baby Voordeel

Had to leave a review to get on the free plan, cause I'm very happy about the app. But after leaving a review I get an error and I can't get a free plan... super weird....

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your review, please reply to the email and we can connect about the issue that you are facing.

Top Beauty Mart

Really great application !
We are use free plan and very satisfied with tracking system !
Thanks you so much !

VPA Australia

It really makes tracking and sending out notification updates easier and seeing them in one platform is great

Lady Like Store

Wont let me upgrade app. I cant uninstall it just because i want to upgrade, ive already setup a lot of things in there.

Ziggy Belle

I would really like it if customer name or shopify order number were to be displayed on the tracking page. Also the ability to sort by date order would be helpful too. So far I am really liking the integration with Klaviyo.

Universal Carpediem Qatar

V<>o<>t<>r<>e<><>p<>o<>l<>i<>t<>i<>q<>u<>e<><>m<>a<>r<>k<>e<>t<>i<>n<>g<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>a<>n<>t<><>l<>e<>s<><>d<>i<>f<>f<>é<>r<>e<>n<>t<>s<><>p<>l<>a<>n<>s<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>c<>l<>a<>i<>r<><>et<><>p<>r<>ê<>t<>e<><>à<><>c<>o<>n<>f<>u<>s<>i<>o<>n.
V<>o<>t<>r<>e<><>a<>p<>p<>l<>i<>c<>a<>t<>i<>o<>n<><>A<>u<>t<>o<>m<>i<>z<>e<>l<>y<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>au<><>p<>o<>i<>n<>t<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>a<>n<>t<><>l<>a<><>s<>y<>n<>c<>h<>r<>o<>n<>i<>s<>a<>t<>i<>o<>n—a<>v<>e<>c<><>S<>h<>o<>p<>i<>f<>y<><>p<>o<>u<>r—c<>e—q<>u<>i<><>c<>o<>n<>c<>e<>r<>n<>e<><>la<><>l<>i<>s<>t<>e—d<>'<>a<>b<>o<>n<>n<>é<>s<><>!<><>Et—p<>a<>r<><>c<>o<>n<>s<>é<>q<>u<>e<>n<>t,<><>e<>l<>l<>e<><>e<>s<>t<><>i<>n<>e<>x<>p<>l<>o<>i<>t<>a<>b<>l<>e.
E<>n<><>p<>l<>u<>s,<><>l<>e<><>f<>o<>r<>m<>a<>t—C<>S<>V<><>e<>x<>p<>o<>r<>t<>é<><>d'<><>A<>u<>t<>o<>m<>i<>z<>e<>l<>y<><>n'<>e<>s<>t<><>p<>a<>s<><>c<>o<>m<>p<>a<>t<>i<>b<>l<>e<><>avec<><>le<><>format<><>d'i<>m<>p<>o<>r<>t<><>S<>h<>o<>p<>i<>f<>y<>!
À<><>q<>u<>o<>i<><>b<>o<>n<><>l<>'<>u<>t<>i<>l<>i<>s<>e<>r<>?
E<>t<><>p<>o<>u<>r<><>p<>o<>u<>v<>o<>i<>r<><>m<>e<>t<>t<>r<>e<><>ce<><>r<>e<>v<>i<>e<>w,<>v<>o<>u<>s<><>m<>e<><>f<>o<>r<>c<>e<>z<><>à<><>m<>e<>t<>t<>r<>e—p<>l<>u<>s<>i<>e<>u<>r<>s<><>é<>t<>o<>i<>l<>e<>s<><>!!
M<>a<><>v<>r<>a<>i<>e<><>n<>o<>t<>e<><>e<>s<>t<><>b<>i<>e<>n<><>é<>v<>i<>d<>e<>m<>m<>e<>n<>t<><>u<>n<>e<><>é<>t<>o<>i<>l<>e<>!<>E<>t—c<>'<>e<>s<>t<><>l<>a<>r<>g<>e<>m<>e<>n<>t<><>t<>r<>o<>p