AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

Tech a Jour

i spoke to Mr. Amish , he was very helpful , even when i don't know what to do , he was there

Skin Luxury™

As a newbie in dropshipping world it always confused me how to manage and track the shipments then notify my customers. This App is magical, you don't need to worry about such things again. Just relax and watch it do all the tracking and notifications on your behalf. Excellent!!!!

KateCosmetic

The customer support of the app is very kind. They are willing to help you at any time. This shows that they have our best interests in mind and I love it !

Pawfecto Pet

Great app. Easy to use. Support very helpful as well when I needed some answers they were quick to help.

Shopreneur

The application is amazing. Adding to the shop is really smooth and easy. I contacted the support team for a matter, they resolved the issue within minutes. Thank you!

HOOSTLER

Great app, it will help a lot to your business and your customers. Easy to set up and customize. Support is always there to help quickly.

Paradisus Signature

Prompt customer support and they respond quickly to inquiries. The tracking page looks great and is customizable.

Max and Lilly

So far, I'm very happy with the app! It allows my customers to look up orders and I can manually input shipping for orders that I have to fulfill myself (not through the fulfillment partner). It sends emails & SMS messages as well! Annnddd the customer service has been great!! Each time I send a chat message, someone responds within a minute or two. Good stuff so far! Thanks Aftership!!

Blanche Allure

So far the service seems to be impeccable. I have been assisted in a very prompt way by Varun.
Would definitely recommend

ZenoWell

Still new to this. but so far so good. support is very responsive ! that's crucial in my book so they get two-thumbs up from me!