4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, providing real-time tracking and instant notifications. It's particularly beneficial for international sellers, reducing missed deliveries. Merchants appreciate the robust analytics, customization options, and the ability to create a branded tracking page. The app's customer service is consistently praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. It's a budget-friendly, efficient solution for tracking multiple shipments.

December 31, 2023

Great customer service

Art of War MMA Store
Almost 3 years using the app
December 19, 2023

AfterShip Tracking's live order tracking feature is a game-changer for my business, but what really stands out to me is their outstanding customer service. The team is always willing to assist me with any questions I have, and they make me feel heard and valued as a client. Thank you for such a positive experience!

Swagg
2 days using the app
December 5, 2023

App doesn't work, seems to be linked to someone else's business and Aftership saying this isn't the case even after providing screenshots stating this. Seems the apps on Shopify need some better vetting process as too many frauds getting around

Design 10
10 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our users.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

It appears that the issue come from the synchronization of previous credentials, leading to the encountered problem.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

October 4, 2023

We have had a great experience with AfterShip thus far. This app is very helpful. It helped us track our shipments with ease. The customer service are very supportive and on time. Thank you!

ES Corner
Hong Kong SAR
Over 7 years using the app
December 20, 2023

Great app that helps to automate shipment tracking for my customers which drastically cuts down on customer service inquiries.

TRIPLE DIGITS
2 days using the app
January 2, 2024

for our store so far. It was a very simple onboarding process. Great app.

Allure Trends
South Africa
6 days using the app
October 20, 2023

Shreyasi is the best! I was struggling with verifying my email and updating my email setting for the tracking of my customers' orders, she helped me fix all 3 of my issues and the app has always worked wonderfully for me, I'm so grateful for the excellent customer service.

Deluxe Galore Co.
11 months using the app
November 5, 2023

I only just started using the app and am currently on the free plan. Required some help in the beginning which was swiftly solved with help by someone from Customer Support called Rajat. Great product and service so far.

Nouveau Urban
13 days using the app
December 3, 2023

I would highly recommend using aftershipping. There customer service is top notch. Nitish was very helpful. Ask for him when chatting.

Zya Beads
14 days using the app
January 17, 2024

I just installed today so had a few questions and Rajat Saini from support immediately jumped in to help me. He set up a screen share and walked me through everything. I haven't tracked any shipments yet but I have to give a shoutout to their support team!

Cushy Footsie