4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive features, including real-time tracking and instant notifications. It integrates well with Shopify, providing valuable insights to optimize shipping strategies. The app is budget-friendly and offers customization options, such as personalized shipping updates. It also enhances customer trust with a branded tracking page. The customer service is noted for its responsiveness and 24/7 availability.

December 4, 2023

This was my first time using Aftership, I had an issue as the status of the order was only Pending. The customer support I received from Rajat was great. He explained everything very clearly and guided me how to set up everything in my account correctly. Amazing customer service. Thank you!

Snugaholic
7 months using the app
February 19, 2024

super fast response time! thank you!

FinityVault
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2023

The customer service provided by AfterShip Tracking is top-notch. Whenever I've had an issue, their team has been quick to respond and address the problem. They are always friendly and more than willing to help until the problem is solved.

Niximo
20 days using the app
January 22, 2024

just started using it and Gravita from customer services was great helping me get things set up.

Sklepii
3 days using the app
March 24, 2024

Very quick and helpful

American Industrial Direct
4 months using the app
January 2, 2024

for our store so far. It was a very simple onboarding process. Great app.

Allure Trends
South Africa
3 months using the app
Edited April 8, 2024

not sure why am being charged even after uninstalling it

Stylespeeds
15 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied March 24, 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We understand that you are not satisfied with the charges applied to your account which has negatively impacted your experience. We value you as a customer, and it is disheartening to know that we have not met your expectations.

For this, we are assigning dedicated support for your AfterShip Tracking account. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Trust us, we work very hard to make our app user-friendly and provide a great support experience.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

March 22, 2024

Nice support and good features

Kahhak Shop