AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

A-Typical Jewelry

Easy to use & helpful customer service! I use it for all my companies because you can customize the tracking page yourself.

Battlestar Clothing and Gears Co

Great app. all features I have used so far are very helpful. I love it. customer support staff is very attentive and helpful.

Official Socket Buddy

Great application, does exactly what I want it to. Quick customer service. Highly recommend using it! Worth it, try it out!

Artify My Canvas

Customer service is awesome. Varun helped me very quickly with all my queries. Would highly recommend this app.

Vigorsup

Great customer support service. Aftership is the best order tracking app on Shopify because it lessens your customer curiosity by providing the latest updates of their order as it happens

Kitchenboxx.com

I start using this app and I had few questions about the app. First how to import it in my shopify store, the how to track my orders and the support was so nice to show my screenshots of how to that in few steps. Thanks for your good work guys, Big UP :)

Unique Child Boutique

I use this app to track orders for my online store. The online support is very helpful especially if you are a beginner. It integrated easily with my store and it's not hard to use. If you get stuck I had support straight away.

Rimacart

great app, great functionalities, and amazing support!!! I would recommend it for store looking to have a tracking of the orders for thier customers.

Sky Destiny Jewelry

I used this app to add the tracking my order widget to my Shopify store. It wasn't working, so I used the chat option for help. The Aftership rep helped me figure out what to do to make it work properly with an audio, that was smooth and successful in just a few minutes.

LA ISLA FIT

perfect service .. costumer service is fast and helpfull!
it's easy to use and for any question they help you streight away.