4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive tracking features, even in the free version. It offers real-time updates, customizable notifications, and integrates smoothly with Shopify for a unified shipping dashboard. Merchants value the ability to personalize customer emails and automatic updates. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing useful insights to optimize shipping strategies. The customer service is often commended for its promptness, expertise, and dedication to merchant satisfaction. This app is seen as a cost-effective solution that enhances customer loyalty through effective tracking-based communication.

March 15, 2024

Thanks mam Garvita for assisting me and adding of extention :)

Rustia Co
Philippines
Edited February 24, 2024

I enjoyed especially the great customer service from Nitin, really his customer service was excellent. Would recommend.

Phone Box Int
South Africa
2 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 23, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We truly value all forms of feedback as it helps us to continuously improve our products and services, and ultimately enhance the overall experience for our customers.

We are always open to suggestions and appreciate understanding the needs of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you require any assistance with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or by emailing us at support@aftership.com. We are committed to ensuring that your experience with us is nothing short of exceptional and we strive to earn a 5-star rating from you.

Best regards,
Team AfterShip

January 4, 2024

Ankit and Garvita are just Amazing. Their Customer Service's outstanding AfterShip tracking feature is a game-changer for my business, but what really stands out to me is their outstanding customer service. I've been utilizing AfterShip for a while now for tracking shipments, managing returns, and securing shipping insurance - the seamless integration with Shopify is solid. The app is robust, significantly simplifying what can often be a complicated shipment management process.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
26 days using the app
February 6, 2024

Thank you Saransh for the amazing support!!

Forom
About 1 year using the app
January 1, 2024

Nitin was very helpful and got on a google meet call with me to walk through my question. Great experience

Veganic
6 months using the app
Edited February 12, 2024

The AfterShip Tracking app boasts of an excellent customer service. Their support team is always ready to help merchants with any issues they might encounter. This has been very useful for me as it helps me run my business efficiently.

Forever Hood
New Zealand
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 6, 2024

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

While we strive to provide our users with engaging and enjoyable experiences, and we are glad to have achieved this with you.
If there are any specific areas where you feel we could improve, please do not hesitate to share your thoughts with us.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

February 8, 2024

Great Customer Service. Priti Done Great Job.

Mamabbies
Edited April 4, 2024

Excellent product and customer service, great speed of response!

rabbit inc.
22 days using the app
March 26, 2024

Great service by Saransh! Very thorough, thank you.

Lovenia Jewelry
24 days using the app
December 30, 2023

best support , and there tracking order included in free plan

Tech Y Zone