AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

Beauté Eternelle®

L'application est vraiment top, tout est personnalisable et simple d'utilisation ! Je recommande....

Believe Nation

Great plugin and the support team is 5 stars. I will be really excited when they add the option to edit SMS templates so you can customize the user experience.

Home Sulotion

Great app and such a very good support. Just solved an issue in a matter of minutes. I recommend their app

RockStar Supply

Great app and great customer service. I highly recommend this app for any Shopify store looking to provide a way for customers to get tracking updates.

Berishka

J'adore cette appli, ils sont vraiment patriques et réduisent la SAV D'au moins 90%. parfait comme appli. merci

Coastal Cool USA

Great service, Fixed my issue, Gt my site up and running! Thanks aftership :) Will be definitely using you guys.

August 22, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

AfterShip Team

Voyagequip

Customer service and response was an A-class service. I woiuld defianatly recommend Aftership for all websites.

Yuwell

good!its free under 50 orders per monthe, i will refer this to my friend around,, this is very economic for most of beginers

Beguiling Phenix Boutique

I use AfterShip so my customers can easily track their packages. It was easy to integrate, and customer service is very fast and effective. Shubham was very knowledgeable and fast.

Legend Trimmers

The app works well, exactly as described. The free plan is great and offers a lot more than comparable apps with free plans.