4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, providing real-time tracking and instant notifications. It's particularly beneficial for international sellers, reducing missed deliveries. Merchants appreciate the robust analytics, customization options, and the ability to create a branded tracking page. The app's customer service is consistently praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. It's a budget-friendly, efficient solution for tracking multiple shipments.

Edited November 16, 2023

Update: CS reached out and was able to offer a true credit for the issues we had. I appreciated the proactive gesture and Ankush was very polite on our call. I'd just say for any future users: avoid the CS chat if you can. Get someone to talk to you and everything goes much smoother.

Customer service is awful. Our app hadn't been working for over a month because of an import issue on their end. When they figured out the solution, it spammed all of our customers with old and outdated tracking emails. They said those emails were "an expected outcome"—they could have at least warned us that was the expected outcome so we could turn off our automated emails. When asking for some kind of credit to make up for the fact that their system didn't work for over a month (not to mention the CS headache), they told us we had to UPGRADE to redeem the discount offered for their error.

Pure Project
About 3 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We would like to update you that the Pro 1k plan is no longer available. Nevertheless, because you were unable to use AfterShip tracking services due to an issue, our development team has fixed the concern for you. Upon investigating the matter, it is evident that our team could have communicated more effectively regarding the expected outcome of the solution. We acknowledge the oversight in not providing advance notice about the potential impact on automated emails. We have accepted your feedback and will definitely work on this.

We really value your business and we've sent you an email and looking forward to your revert to make your experience better.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

January 18, 2024

Great support provided by Ankit from the Aftership Support Team. Highly recommended!

Proaim.com
India
Over 4 years using the app
January 17, 2024

Aseem and Nitin were absolutely fantastic. They fixed everything in a timely manner and also taught me a few new features. Highly recommend!

Animate Yerba Mate
6 months using the app
December 4, 2023

This was my first time using Aftership, I had an issue as the status of the order was only Pending. The customer support I received from Rajat was great. He explained everything very clearly and guided me how to set up everything in my account correctly. Amazing customer service. Thank you!

Snugaholic
2 months using the app
November 9, 2023

Had a couple of issues setting it up, contacted the support team and they were quick to respond & solve the issue. Shreyasi was particularly helpful in helping us set up our account.

GRAMS28
Hong Kong SAR
Over 7 years using the app
December 7, 2023

Absolutely HORRIBLE customer support. Sent 5 emails but never got any reply. Got charged three times without even using the app.

Namas
Estonia
Over 1 year using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 8, 2023

We have checked and found that you have reopened the store and the charges were added to your billing.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

January 4, 2024

Ankit and Garvita are just Amazing. Their Customer Service's outstanding AfterShip tracking feature is a game-changer for my business, but what really stands out to me is their outstanding customer service. I've been utilizing AfterShip for a while now for tracking shipments, managing returns, and securing shipping insurance - the seamless integration with Shopify is solid. The app is robust, significantly simplifying what can often be a complicated shipment management process.

Rebel Reaper Clothing Company
26 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Best app and great service and support always. Can always recommend this app!

normaflix
Denmark
5 months using the app
December 29, 2023

The customer service provided by AfterShip Tracking is top-notch. Whenever I've had an issue, their team has been quick to respond and address the problem. They are always friendly and more than willing to help until the problem is solved.

Niximo
20 days using the app
November 16, 2023

So far so good, they got rid of their branding as soon as I updated as "a gift", so that's pretty cool

Orientalrun