AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lashnetix

Location South Africa

Great App. Harsh from support was excellent at assisting. This app is a must have to make the post-purchase experience smooth. It's also great for automatically dealing with failed delivery attempts, correcting customers incorrect shipping address/contact details and delivery mishaps. A good example is the carrier delivers to the wrong person. Customer is unaware, you are unaware because all you see is delivery collected. Customer waits for 2 weeks maybe even more before contacting you and informs you that their parcel has not arrived. This is a difficult situation where the courier is at fault but now there's massive friction between you and the customer. With Aftership, you can solve this effortlessly. As soon as the package is delivered you can automatically send an email the customer to thank them and to contact you urgently if they did not receive anything.

Inspired Zones

I highly rate this app. I had help from Harsh who within seconds removed the default banner from the mobile view. He also guided me in how to change the heading on the results page that will be seen by the customer from the URL which looked ugly to the store name. Thankyou so much Aftership - the integration video was also very easy to follow and less than 2 minutes long... no wonder you are a leader in Order Tracking apps!

Taste Boutique

SO far this app has been amazing. It's easy and fast. I will have update later. So far the after ship team is worth the investment.

CodeSkinX

Location France

l'application est très utile et simple à utiliser. Les personnes de l'assistance sont cool et efficaces

Nonoula

Great apps I love it really help me with my customers support to track their orders so they don't need to send me email for that

CAPELIN CREW

I just started, and the customer service team was great, he answered my question really quick. I will come back with better feedback after I used for some time. The setup was easy,

Anansé Naturals

Location South Africa

Worth every cent! Shipping notifications are seamless and much more professional than doing it yourself. Would highly recommend the app.

Icy Arabia

Fast and responsive customer support! even removed branding for free for me! Special thanks to Niraj!

BELLAREME

I use this app to track customers' orders and to make it easy for my customers too. it was easy to set up and I will use the other app associated with it also, to help in other areas of my store. Animesh in customer services was great too!

The Top Ref

Must have for any Shopify store. Tracking packages at large like an operations hub. I've been using this for almost 10 years.