AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

Cassia Organics

easy and convenient. Love that it allows for store growth and not another large app fee until your store is able to handle the extra cost. Brilliant! Thank you!

Pour Les Femmes

This is a great app for providing customers access to info on the status of their shipment. Great support from their team too when needed (which is rarely).

Kühn - Products For Men

Seems like the perfect solution to making sure my customers are happy and notified. This takes the guess work out of some things.

ninesbikes

Not bad. The free version is very friendly to newcommers. Newcomers need a long time to expand their business in order to upgrade the version of the app. ^-^

Animals CBD

ewfewfweffweffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

JG Designz

I have used this App for tracking customers orders and it is easy to use with other supporting apps great support also

Ace Beauté Cosmetics

The app is quite simple to use. The customer service department is outstanding. My only concern is that you cannot remove the "view on app" button from the mobile view of the tracking page, which I find distracting, but so far no customers have complained! Thank you very much.

U.S. Vapor Supply

I've been using this plugin for a long time and I love it. My customers love this option and it makes it easy for us to keep our hands on shipments. LOVE IT!

Nyliwa

Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good Very good

Online Innersejuk Store

Great app for updating my customers with their orders fulfillment status. Fast response from their support.