AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order tracking that builds trust and accelerates revenue.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Premier

The staff at AfterShip has been great at assisting me in answering questions and getting things set up. The feedback from our customers are also very appreciative of the step by step contact of the shipping process. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good customer tracking application. Thank you!

Virtou

Location France

l'application est bien optimisée pour le suivi de commande, je recommande cette application pour les boutiques e-commerce.
Service client au top

Open Pineal Gland

really good app and the support is ready to help whenever need I would highly recommend trying out !!

ExklusiveDeals

Location Germany
Time spent using app 1 day

Sehr Freundlicher und Schneller Support.
Ich bin sehr Zufrieden und bin froh diesen Anbieter für mich entdeckt zu haben :)

Raggi's Collectibles' Automotive Art

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 17 hours

I use the app for automation updates to my customer. I had to verify my email address and I contacted customer service. Quick reply clear and easy information to follow. great work and problem solved immediately

Sheseelady

Time spent using app About 4 years

DO NOT INTEGRATE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WITH THEM, THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING EVEN THE SUBSCRIPTION IS CANCELED. AND SUPPORT WILL NOT HELP YOU TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

November 18, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We're trying to connect you over email so that we can help you with the issue you are facing regarding the Payment for AfterShip.

We are actively working on your concern please be assured.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

NLTCG

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 hours

the support is very paitient,the app is good!the support is very paitient,the app is good!the support is very paitient,the app is good!the support is very paitient,the app is good!the support is very paitient,the app is good!the support is very paitient,the app is good!

Noeuf

Location France

Je remercie l'équipe Aftership pour son professionnalisme et son attention. Une équipe au top et à l'écoute !

CHOPPA BLADE

Location Slovakia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

great service, helps every store to track their orders, time saver, I recommend to every shopify store

Dream Honey

Location China

Customer service is fast and professional. I am satisfied about the customer service chat nice and net, I will try the app first and upgrade it.