4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration and robust tracking features. It's praised for its real-time updates, customizable shipping system, and branded tracking page that enhances customer trust. Merchants find the analytics dashboard useful for optimizing shipping strategies. The app's versatility is appreciated, as it can track orders outside Shopify, making it ideal for international sellers. Customer service is described as quick and proactive. The app is considered budget-friendly, offering a wealth of features without a high cost. It's seen as a game-changer for e-commerce, streamlining shipping and reducing missed deliveries.

February 3, 2024

freindly, i had learned lot of new things from sir which i had not known before. Thanku sir for your support.

TailTrends
15 days using the app
Edited February 5, 2024

As a new user, I would like to mention to fast response and great assistance. I had a great call with Gravita and she helped me in all ways to solve my problems and questions?

Chrysaw
Greece
23 days using the app
December 26, 2023

I've been really impressed by the level of customer service provided by AfterShip. Not only is their support team knowledgeable about the app, but they are also friendly and welcoming, making it easy to get the help I need. Thank you, AfterShip, for making me feel like a valued customer.

Dripity Ice
28 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied December 27, 2023

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your kind words for our customer service & the support team.

While we strive to provide exceptional support to assist our customers, we always welcome our customer's feedback.

Could you please share your availability along with your Time Zone, so that we can schedule a screen-share meeting to understand the concerns and assist you accordingly?

Regards
Team AfterShip

November 17, 2023

Super helpful customer support. I only use the order tracking, but it works great. Priti was very helpful during my last support session!

Montana Casting Co.
9 months using the app
November 16, 2023

So far so good, they got rid of their branding as soon as I updated as "a gift", so that's pretty cool

Orientalrun
12 months using the app
January 2, 2024

very good but the service should be free as there are other platforms that can do it for free or even developers charge less and once for a lifetime of free access

r3present clothing
India
4 days using the app
December 19, 2023

The customer service team at AfterShip Tracking is extremely helpful and always willing to go above and beyond to resolve any issue I encounter with their app. Their quick response time and thorough explanation of any problem I have makes my experience with the app much smoother.

Pure Faith
France
15 days using the app
October 30, 2023

Anmol was very helpful is allowing me to understand what my issues were and how to fix them. With Tik Tok's support being so poor, AfterShip customer service was a great alternative!

Proper Good
Over 3 years using the app
January 22, 2024

just started using it and Gravita from customer services was great helping me get things set up.

Sklepii
3 days using the app
December 20, 2023

Very nice app very professional customer service

Sassy Angels