AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Comfy Era

Had some issues with ap but solved after I contacted customer support. They do resolve your issues just be patient and considerate! I give it four stars because I think they should be a bit more transparent about their plans and the cost. My advice would be to make sure your plan matches your order volume! other than that good ap all around.

Coquinaria

Great app! This is just what I have been looking for to manage my after sales! Combined with Return Center, creates a great bundle!

Couture Look

They ask for review before they let you use the app. I cant get the app to install. The error I am getting API key error. On the phone with Shopify support now.

Rose Lives Love

Goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

The Reading Nook

This is one of those times where you should disregard the rating and read the 1 star reviews, because like every other 1 star review on this app, I was also stung with deceptive a price plan and then continuous charges, even after uninstalling the app. I had to contact shopify to step in to stop the billing to my account. Find another app...trust me.

jewel

I used this app to help me do great app there have some issues with free plan hope fix ASAP thanks ..

JOHNKART USA LLC

i used this app to help me do Tracking I really like how it does support it would be nice if it did more better

mqrket

Experiencia perfecta de usuario en todo momento, ágil y practica. 100% recomendable a todos los usuarios.

Woonliving

Wow! The concept is amazing I really love it. But then when you need help you get a support team which is probably from India who doesn't help and just send you to the FAQ page. Needed help for the past 5 days and got nothing from them except some BS. DON'T INSTAL THIS APP!

Lewisbarrywatches.com

Receiver a forever free plan at $0 !

June 1, 2020

Thanks for your review, keep us posted about your experience of the app.