Reviews (4,653)

4.8

Merchants highly praise the app for its excellent customer support, particularly noting staff members like Priti, Rajat, and Nitin for their responsiveness. The interface is user-friendly, making it ideal for startups, and the free plan offers essential features beneficial for new or small businesses. It supports a wide range of carriers and provides real-time tracking updates and detailed analytics, enhancing customer satisfaction. Additionally, its seamless integration with Shopify and customizable tracking pages and notifications help streamline e-commerce operations and maintain brand consistency.

May 16, 2024

Spoke to Saransh, he was very helpful with my request. He resolved my issue within minutes. Very good and quick service from him.

FusionClark
2 months using the app
May 23, 2024

It's my first time using AfterShip - i needed help right away, the customer service was pronto with fulfilling my needs. Will be continuing to use them.

BabyWhisperCo
10 days using the app
June 28, 2024

Rikita helped me and had plenty of patience:)

Swan Brand
About 2 years using the app
Edited July 8, 2024

At first, was easy to use so I became a paid user almost right away.
But when asking for some very basic help to create a filter, the support wasn't helpful at all.
Very disappointing.

Tokyo Snack Box
Japan
5 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all forms of feedback as it helps us improve our products/services and provide a better experience for our customers.

We are genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't meet your expectations. We strive to deliver exceptional service, and we regret any inconvenience caused to you. Your concerns are important to us.

We have checked that you contacted us for specific filter settings that are currently not available. We are continually working to enhance the application and have taken your suggestion as feedback.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

June 30, 2024

I am just a potential customer and Shreyasi answered all my burning questions and have provided me with helpful links. Once I've tried the service, I should be able to give more of my thoughts. Customer service is fantastic!

Shimmera Premium Press-on Nails
1 day using the app
April 5, 2024

I needed some help setting up everything, and it appears they have support that helped me by talking and explaining all the steps during the meeting. We spoke with Saransh, and he was very helpful.

D&ROutdoorOasis
12 months using the app
March 29, 2024

AfterShip is a game-changing order tracking and shipment management app for ecommerce businesses. As a seller with multiple stores, it has streamlined my operations by consolidating shipment tracking from various carriers into one user-friendly dashboard.

What stands out is the exceptional support from their team, particularly Priti. She guided me through the setup process with professionalism and a friendly attitude, ensuring I could fully utilize AfterShip's features without any hassle.

Priti's expertise and personalized solutions tailored to my business needs were truly impressive. Her commitment to providing top-notch support exceeded my expectations.

Overall, AfterShip has optimized my workflow and enhanced customer experience. The robust tracking capabilities, combined with outstanding support like Priti's, make it a highly recommended solution for ecommerce sellers.

The Gay Fashion Palace
6 months using the app
June 13, 2024

Great app for adding tracking pages for Shopify starter plan and lots of amazing support assistance thank you!

Gable Womens Footwear™
12 days using the app
May 15, 2024

The customer service team is wonderful and incredibly responsive. I had some questions about the app's capabilities when it comes to larger volumes of orders, and they addressed all my concerns comprehensively. I now use AfterShip Tracking with confidence knowing that I can count on their proactive support.

MADE WOMEN BEAUTY & HAIR CARE
About 1 month using the app
March 31, 2024

Nitin was the most impressive support person I have come across on my ecommerce journey. I initially thought I might have to speak with the CEO, however, I believe that Nitin knows as much as he does. Thank you very much!!

Convo Props