AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

OPTICOOK

realy helpfull, Himanshu was super nice and explained me really easely what a had to do for solve my probleme thanks a lot

TOV Collection

I am newly using this app, jump from 17Track and Parcel Panel. Aftership is cheaper and providing more tracking over cost. I rate 5 for their support, as fast and straight forward. I was requesting to embed their tracking session into my theme using their widget feature. But this does not come with their product recommendation session. I think Aftership can be improved with their widget addon with product recommendation feature in near future. It will helps a lot.

ePetOnline

One of the few giant apps that keeps improving and working seamlessly from day one. It's pretty clear that the team cares about their product & customers, the very reason why I'd recommend this to anyone.

DOGYWOOD

This app is incredible ! very easy to use and the costumer service is smart ! Varun is the best Thank you !

QUOTELETS

This app has great functionality for shipment / shopment satisfaction )) I am grateful that it has a free plan available for a growing business. Easy step-by-step instructions, user-friendly interface! Great job! Happy to have it!

Atarty

We have been using the app for a while and we couldn't be happier! Costumer support is awesome! Tool is super efficient and easy to use.

KWAMI STORE

Os produtos da Automizely estão de parabéns. Bons preços e serviços, para quem está começando super atende e são de qualidade. Recomendo o de rastreio e o de reviews que são os que eu uso atualmente.

Partify

So far the app is working great and the customer support helped me alot today. Appreciate that. I will definitely reach out again so please stay helpful, thanks!

myhome

Thanks Himanshu, great and fast help ! i had a great experience with this support, reactivity and profesionnal ! recommand

Civilianaire

Just set it up. Customer/tech service on Chat was invaluable. Wanted to applaud that first. CS is vital. Good job.

October 17, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,