4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive tracking features, even in the free version. It offers real-time updates, customizable notifications, and integrates smoothly with Shopify for a unified shipping dashboard. Merchants value the ability to personalize customer emails and automatic updates. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing useful insights to optimize shipping strategies. The customer service is often commended for its promptness, expertise, and dedication to merchant satisfaction. This app is seen as a cost-effective solution that enhances customer loyalty through effective tracking-based communication.

May 21, 2021

The After Ship team was very responsive and willing to assist me. Thank you again for all your help .

Trend42Brands
December 10, 2021

perfect!!! i love the service and will like to continue using the app for my online Ecommerce store

JNK Jewelry
August 13, 2017

now i am try to use it but i think it quite easy and good

Samarin
Vietnam
June 7, 2018

The customer can ONLY track their order with the tracking number... NOT using their email address or Order ID. This will not help with customer service unless the customer can input their email or ID to track.... they usually dont have the tracking number!

Soalpha
10 months using the app
May 3, 2021

I am just setting up the account, so I haven't used much features. I need to add my information for customer contact.

Modest Walls
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 3, 2021

I am glad to know that you are exploring our app and I am sure you will find it useful. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please do not hesitate to contact us back and we will be happy to help you.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 on live chat to assist you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

November 15, 2022

Je remercie l'équipe Aftership pour son professionnalisme et son attention. Une équipe au top et à l'écoute !

Noeuf
France
9 days using the app
November 23, 2019

App works well so far however still trying to work on the operation and understanding how it works. For an app that is free to use, so far it's alright.

cozy-threads.com
Malaysia
December 28, 2019

A pop up is telling me I need to change my Pass Word? I haven't created a password as yet to consider making a change?

Poppie Pink
8 months using the app
June 11, 2021

Just downloaded app, seems easy to navigate. happy to see how this helps my business. Im going to back track past orders

bnoelleextensions
9 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 11, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

Regards,
Nitish
Team AfterShip

April 27, 2014

easy for small businesses. user friendly and easy to link with shopify.

Time Travel Luxury