4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, providing real-time tracking and instant notifications. It's particularly beneficial for international sellers, reducing missed deliveries. Merchants appreciate the robust analytics, customization options, and the ability to create a branded tracking page. The app's customer service is consistently praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. It's a budget-friendly, efficient solution for tracking multiple shipments.

Edited August 29, 2018

When I first began to use the app, I couldn't track the order. I asked for support and the support team immediately returned me and wrote me about the solution. Now it works! Both the app and the team are wonderful. Thank you very much.

Update: My order was delivered yesterday but in the track order page it's shown as "arrive airport" and no other details. For days there's shown the same status, but if I check the tracking number in internet, I can see more details. Because of this I give 2 stars.

Joyzzin
Türkiye
22 days using the app
November 19, 2013

So far so good. We will see if it works when package is delivered.

Pochetti
20 days using the app
May 29, 2017

I love this app it is very helpful. You can check out my site here: www.sugoioutfitters.com

Shogunwatches
Edited April 4, 2020

كيرڤ للقهوة المختصة
Saudi Arabia
February 12, 2018

Great way to track orders! Easy to use.

Explorers Pack
Philippines
June 10, 2014

Not a bad App ... Useful ... Thanks

Blossoms City
Myanmar (Burma)
February 3, 2022

Please note, Aftership branding can be removed only from the footer section of the branded tracking page. If you are using the tracking widget there is no way the branding can be removed from there.

Ultra Seller Shoes
17 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied February 3, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that branding cannot be removed from the tracking widget.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Your feedback has been registered. You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

September 15, 2021

Worst customer service ever, breaches GDPR (sends sms promo to your customers without your knowledge). Im using Aftership returns center which is good but this app is gone..

FrisktHjem
Norway
17 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied September 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team AfterShip

December 19, 2019

Waste of time - stopped supporting my major courier, to quote their support "as of now".
Wasted couple hours setting it all up.
Installers beware - Royal Mail is not supported in this app "as of now"

Cavalor Direct
16 days using the app
June 21, 2014

Looks like a fantastic app! Looking forward to the customer notification system :)
Great job guys