4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its multifunctional marketing capabilities, including automated email and SMS campaigns, and a loyalty program that enhances customer retention. The analytics feature is valued for providing insights into customer behavior. The customer support team, particularly Reena, Rishav, and Namit, are commended for their prompt and helpful service. Some merchants have noted occasional slow performance, but consider the pricing to be good value compared to similar apps.

November 27, 2019

Brilliant ! This app has increased my sales and the loyalty rewards has given my customers the extras push to buy my products. I have to say the customer service team at aitrillion are absolute brilliant! They have sent me up and got me going without disturbing my business/ I highly recommend ai trillion!

BeardKeeper
AiTrillion replied November 29, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! It's awesome to hear that our Support team was able to help out!

July 12, 2020

I love this app!!! Seamless workflow and smooth to work with!!! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is starting up.

Harmony Sage and Essence
July 16, 2020

J'ai commencé tout seul, avec YouTube te les conseils. Parfait franchement super. Tellement de possibilité, j'adore

Saveurs Bio Malgaches
France
March 24, 2022

The support team for this app is amazing. Despite time differences, I still get support replies very quickly. Support is concise almost all the time

LeSportsac Malaysia
Malaysia
Almost 2 years using the app
AiTrillion replied June 2, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us your lovely review 💖 If there's anything that we can do to turn your 3-star experience into a 5-star one, please don't hesitate to let us know! Happy to help🙏

October 7, 2019

SO happy!!!
I'm impressed with the support. Work fast and do all the jobs. I canceled a lot of apps on my website, and now it is faster than before.
The email platform is ready to use, and they did the work (migrating from Mailchimp) for me. What else I can ask! Now I have more returning customers and less abandoned checkout.

Adorable Click
Spain
22 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

December 10, 2021

The AiTrillion APP is a must have if you're wanting to give your website an all-inclusive marketing strategy and automation that was heaven sent I truly very thankful and grateful for Saurabh he took his time making sure I understood everything that this app offers. If you're not using this App, you're missing out come join us for the best advice in helping your store grow AWESOME I'm so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlax Self®️
21 days using the app
AiTrillion replied January 13, 2022

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!

March 28, 2023

AiTrillion is an excellent all-in-one marketing and loyalty app for Shopify stores. It offers a range of features including email marketing, loyalty program, web push notifications, product reviews, and more. The app is user-friendly and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is highly responsive and helpful. With AiTrillion, you can easily manage your store's marketing campaigns and loyalty program, and improve your overall customer engagement and retention. Highly recommended for any Shopify store owner looking to enhance their marketing strategy.

Panda Baby Co.
21 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 19, 2023

We are so happy you are enjoying AiTrillion so far 🤗 and happy to hear that it has been easy for you to manage multiple features from just one platform.

We do have 11+ features from the Loyalty programs, reviews, email marketing, SMS, Web push, Advance product recommendations, Membership, Affiliates, and more in just one app. It will save lot of your time and cost.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! 💖

April 13, 2021

A great tool so far. The support team response is quick and thorough. I would definitely recommend this tool

Women' s Active Apparel
About 1 year using the app
AiTrillion replied April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Women' s Active Apparel. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the app.🌟

Edited October 9, 2019

I am testing using this app but seem like many function integrated more powerful than other apps recommend

DaVinci Inspire
19 days using the app
AiTrillion replied April 23, 2020

Thank you for the review. Team AiTrillion is humbled and grateful.

January 15, 2021

فريق عمل متعاون جدا وسرعة الاستجابه والدعم .
التطبيق يشمل خدمات متعدده بديله لتعدد التطبيقات مناسبة السعر للخدمات .

بوابة التسويق SF