AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
AiTrillion
4.6
Edited February 23, 2022

UPDATE: First impression was soooo good BUT the email template are a FAKE. Looking so good, but are totally different! Looks like THE solution! Excellent Support: very fast, detailed and polite information. Thanks so much for your patience and time!

KETOFAKTUR®
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
AiTrillion replied February 15, 2022

We are sorry that you are facing some issues with email templates.
Our customer support will be reaching you to assist you with the same and provide you with all possible solutions for the email campaigns setup.

February 15, 2022

This app has helped me growing business with its different features. It has helped us with email marketing and rewards program also their support are great as once I have a mistake at my billing they totally refund me they are very supportive and honest.

CDE Jewelry Egypt
Egypt
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
AiTrillion replied February 15, 2022

It's great to hear that enjoy the app and our support🤩.
We are excited for you and all your future growth 🚀

February 11, 2022

I really like AI trillion, it help me a lot. Hope you can support to translate multilanguage in the future, it makes our websites to serve many kinds of users better.

Test SSP Crocs 1
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 13 days
AiTrillion replied February 18, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 💖

February 9, 2022

This app has helped my business. It has helped us with email marketing and rewards program to market to customers.

As of Today
Time spent using app: About 2 months
AiTrillion replied February 15, 2022

Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if there's anything else that we can help with to make your experience great!

February 4, 2022

Good customer service. It's always nice to talk to someone in order to get things done. I really do not like dealing with problems through email. This is a great app!

TheWealthFactor
Time spent using app: 29 days
AiTrillion replied February 15, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨