AiTrillion ‑ All In One App

Loyalty Program, Membership, Email, Reviews, Web Push, Form

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BelaBud

Time spent using app About 2 months

I was having a lot of issues with the app connecting to shopify. They were very helpful in assisting me and getting it to work! Friendly people helping me as well. I gave it a 3 because of the issues I've had and the fact that after support they are so pushy to get a review, I get almost daily emails about it. I'm only giving this review to stop those emails.

Kichri Store

Good app but greedy billing and Rip off ! they auto upgrade you if you go beyond the treshold , they cannot generate a report of what customer counts are , unethical practices despite hacing several conversations , extremely complex and time consuming to remove customers from system we will report this to shopify compliance team , there is no problem with the app but the people running it are a big problem.

Mercy Abounding

Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is very easy to use this app. It has beautiful free templates. The customer staff do respond on time to concerns.

Treasure Knot

Location Australia

Very patient support from Preetam as I am not very tech savvy at all. I am on the free subscription at the moment & everything has been working well.

fab4collection

I used this app to help me create customer reviews as well as set up customer loyalty points. Very east and overall great experience!

Genèse magasin vêtements et accessoires pour mariages, événements et saisons

Location Spain

ACABAN DE FACTURARME 133 EUROS DE FACTURAS QUE SE HAN GENERADO AHORA MISMO AL SUSCRIBIRME AL PLAN DE PAGO CON PRUEBA GRATUITA HASTA SEPTIEMBRE DE 2021, Y ME HAN COBRADO HASTA DEL AÑO PASADO CUANDO YO NO LOS CONOCIA, COMO NO CONTESTAN A LOS CORREOS , YA QUE RECLAME LA SEMANA PASADA 19 EUROS QUE NO ME CORRESPONDIA PAGAR PORQUE AUN ESTABA EN EL PLAN GRATIS DE CUANDO INICIAS, SE LO EXIJO TODO POR AQUI , SI NO LO ARREGLAN LA SEMANA QUE VIENE QUITO LOS METODOS DE PAGO, NO ME LO VAN A COBRAR, ME DA IGUAL QUITQR LA TIENDA Y EMPEZAR DE CERO Y LES DENUNCIO POR LO PENAL POR ESTAFA, HE GUARDADADO YA TODAS LAS PRUEBAS DE MI RELACION CON USTEDES, EL PROGRAMA QUE TIENEN, LAS FACTURAS , ETC , ETC. PERO SI LO ARREGLAN ...BORRARE ESTA RESEÑA Y HABLARÉ BIEN DE USTEDES,

April 18, 2021

Hola: hemos revisado sus cuentas y ya hemos aprobado el reembolso. Esta factura se cobra correctamente, pero aún así, nuestro equipo aprobó el reembolso completo ya que no ha utilizado la plataforma en este momento.

Por favor, avíseme si necesita alguna otra ayuda y estaremos encantados de ayudarle.

Gracias

Women' s Active Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

A great tool so far. The support team response is quick and thorough. I would definitely recommend this tool

April 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! Women' s Active Apparel. We're so happy to hear that you're happy with the app.🌟

women's fashion

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Liar, just to cheat money! I only have 8 users, just testing. I was charged 19$ without any prompt, and the customer service told me that it was because I installed it many times, so it can't be considered as a trial! I am now waiting for the outcome of shopify's appeal!

April 18, 2021

Hi - Our team is trying to reach you but not able to connect via any medium. Please contact our support and we have approved your refund already.
The invoices are charged correctly since you have yourself upgraded to the paid plan and approve the billing.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Thanks

Holistiworld Inc. Holistimart

I got AiTrillion to help me take my business from a simple store to a superstore. It is great for growing your already successful store into a thriving store that is based on a creative and constructive experience for the customer. I was also impressed with the level of merchant support. In the future, I hope they continue to update and evolve their app to make it easier for the merchants to integrate other tools etc. Overall, I am grateful for coming across this app and am excited to see how it continues to help my store thrive.

April 18, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌 Glad we could be of such help!

Executive Supplements

Location Slovenia

I love the support staff and the concept of this "app", It is much more than one app, it is like many apps working together in a clever way
Try it. It is simple to work with

April 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the review 💖 We are sending you positive vibes!!!