Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

ZADAON

let's crash it =) thanks guy good work i like what you done is amazing app and it should help me to get my lost sales

Canning Interiors

Very simple app to set up and install, it took a maximum of around 5 minutes to get everything filled in and setup. I look forward to seeing the results. Looks like a great App.

la petite lemon

Very easy to operate. Just operated it but it is probably good. It will probably work fine but I can't say yet. It is obv a super early review.

LIMITLESS

I've just made my retargeting ad, hope it will be good, i will update later on the results. fingers crossed :)

Best in Variety

Just installed this app and can't wait to see how it helps my business! I have been looking for a good re targeting company to help my company retain more customers and happy to have found Ako!

Erabella Hair Extensions

Great app, easy to use. Lets see what the ROI on these campaigns will be. excited to have the retargeting activated

Teppanbae

Great user interface... i can say that this is more easy than manually making an ad via FB and Google ad word. please do check this out and try it for yourself :)

La Caverne Des Animaux

Thierry app help me To grow hamster my empire thank you so Muuuuccchhhhhh for this app !?............

MISSY XO

Amazing, easy, Quick. The best method to use if you want to create a facebook campaign ! I used to to Create my facebook ads campaign and it works just fine

Gabriella's BabyCloset

loved it very much will recommend this app for store thanks much for experience look forward to doing more business