Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Turn your visitors into customers with Meta Marketing Funnel

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Acers New

Seems like a good easy to use app with a selection of plans to suit all budgets and a Free trial aswell!

Thelavishman

easy to setup, but not too sure if it will work well or not since today is my first day. will give a 5 star base on the easy to setup.

Sprinkle Of Jesus

We love AKO! They are amazing and so helpful, def a game changer for my business.

Sunwakes Sunglasses

Just downloaded the app, straight away the ease of usage is awesome - will wait for results but I am confident is going to help my shop.

Mambofit

The app is so easy to set up .... im excited to see how this will work!!

Sarasabella

Easy to use and powerfull. I set a facebook dynamics ads in one minute

Newlookseeker

Easy to use.
Recommend this app!

Shopanama

easy to create campaign... haven't really used the app yet but excited to try

Cameron114

Wow are they amazing and have some of the most amazing customer service ever! I had questions and they literally did all they could to break down information, which they didn't have to do. I love this app and the people who run it!

Umade Cc

We have been using this app for several months. It's very easy to install and set up and they keep updating some great features. We actually had a lot of sales from this app every week. highly recommended.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13