Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

Ako Facebook Retargeting Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors into customers with FB & Instagram Retargeting

Corgilicious

Checking this app out on our shopify. Wish us luck. will update this review whenever our trial is up !

Savers Island Store

thanks to this app my sales have increased by 10%. I had to share the results with everyone this app is great!

Trevs Cycle Shop

easy app to use and will see how the sales go before i know this works. still new to this and wanting good results

Sexy and Sassy Pearls

Just signed up, I will let you know again in a month or so! Hopefully it works like I anticipate it to.

FYOOUTLET

O Ako Retargeting - Facebook Ads é fantástico e pratico. Recomendo para as empresas que precisam de eficiência e praticidade.

Just Cozy Things

Retargeting is crucial for your business to cultivate the know- like-trust factor. So I'm so happy I found Ako Retargeting as it has helped immensely.

Regalosauro

Quick and intuitive app to create retargeting campaigns based on store products. I liked that they offer a plan for shops just launched like ours.

My Class Shop

I just installed this app and it looks great. Really easy to set up and run your first campaign. Looking forward to see the results soon!

The Steampunk Cave

Super easy to install! Too early to comment on the results as i just got the app, will come back later for that.

ArtiKen

No idea of what is to come but excited to see what will come of it based of previous reviews...hoping for big results.