Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

Ohmamá Ropa de Maternidad

Please, need real help. My facebook account was blocked, and I am just running a retargeting ad through AKO. TRYING TO REACH YOU IS A PAIN.

September 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're sorry for replying late. Your retargeting campaigns were running pretty great in the first few days! To keep the conversions going, you can create a traffic campaign for reaching more prospects at the same time!

For the payment, if you reinstall the app, you'll select a new plan. However, the new Shopify application charge will replace the existing/previous one, so you won't be charged by the system twice during the same period. Please let us know if you have any further questions. I'm here to help! :)

Regina's Desire Swimwear

Hi! I'm so angry!!! I spent ca. $500 with this app and I haven't buyers!!!!!!! This app work very bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, Regina. We're sorry for hearing it. We have further looked into your retargeting campaign and found that your daily budget was set a bit too high. Since Facebook retargeting ads only deliver your ads to the audiences who have browsed or engaged with your website, you only need to set €5 to €10 per day to convert your website visitors. Other types of Facebook campaigns need higher budget instead.

To create a more effective retargeting campaign, we highly recommend that you can try our suggested budget and also run a traffic campaign at the same time to bring more potential customers back to your online store. These audiences will be well collected and then converted by our retargeting campaigns more efficiently.

Please let us know if you'd like to talk further with us. We will provide more suggestions on your retargeting strategy. Hope we can optimize your campaigns and help you convert more visitors into customers soon.

Seriously FAB®

After setting up a campaign, based on the basic carousel style suggested by the app, Facebook disabled our ad account so now we can't run any ads through this app or directly through FB. I have reached out to FB with no response yet, approaching 24 hrs. Frustrating to say the least. Obviously, I cannot recommend this app.

October 24, 2019

[Update] Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by Facebook team on Oct. 25 successfully. We also appreciate your feedback! Showing the tips about Facebook ad policy while creating ad messages will much prevent the ads from being disabled. We look forward to helping your next retargeting campaigns!
We're sorry for the Facebook's ad account issue you're facing. Sometimes it may need a while for their team to resolve the ad violation issue. We've also reached them for further investigate your ad situation. Our team will work further with them and reactivate your temporary disabled ad account as soon as possible. I appreciate your patience.

Nostalgia Cases

Installed on Friday, had an issue connecting my Facebook Ads account. I messaged support on Friday. It's now Tuesday and I've not heard back. In this day and age, I expect much quicker customer service. The app may well work well, but based solely on the lack of customer support, I have to give 1 star.

June 29, 2019

We're sorry for replying late. Like we mentioned in the email, there's a technical issue from Facebook system when connecting Facebook accounts. We are now actively communicating and solving the issue with Facebook team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I appreciate your understanding. Thanks for your feedback.

Shop Lfb

Scam. Attributed over $250 sales to retargetting on Monday. I didn't have one sale all day. More than likely pocketing the supposed ad spend. Do not recommend.