Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Turn visitors to customers with Instagram Facebook Retargeting

TUKUTUKUM

Works wonders. Great support and highly effective marketing tool. It took a little over a week to start seeing results. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

Easy-sunshine

Great App Great team that is always very helpful and answers very fast They helped me understand better how this works many Thanks

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you convert your website visitors into customers and gain more sales easily. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help. :)

Minnie Way's

I used this app for my store. It works great. highly recommend for anyone who is looking for marketing app

USA Safe Store

Wish I found it sooner. I've spent over a month with ROI hunter easy re targeting. During those months, it's been just issues and the ad cant even get live. With AKO, both campaigns are live within minutes. Great app and user friendly.

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. Your retargeting campaigns are running now. Please gain more website traffic by doing more marketing and advertising. Our app will help you convert those visitors. We look forward to working with you. :)

Purple Metro

We've been using this app for a few months now. Nothing could be easier for retargeting. You just set a budget and it takes care of the rest itself. It chooses items from your catalogue and then creates ads for each item. Just sit back and watch customers come in.

January 10, 2020

Thank you for your review! Your positive feedback encourages us a lot. We're looking forward to generating more purchase conversions for your store. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have other suggestions. :)

VIASWEAT

Great App that allows us to retarget our audience more precisely and accurately. With an ease of use to set up. Quick and effective!

Maiden Lane

It's really helped my business, great ROAS & ROI!!
At first, I don't believe kind of tools like this.. but, it turns out not only improve my ads performance
but also saved the budget!!

UMade

It’s a good app. Save a lot of time and having great results!! They keep adding more useful features. Love it!

Turquoise Tuesday

I loooove this app... WOWZA! Have been using for around a month now and getting incredible results! So easy to use, amazing ROAS aaaand kinda blown away by how helpful the developers are. All my (many) queries have been answered quickly, and in great detail.

Best money I ever did spend ;) Stuff 5 stars- I'm giving 10 STARS for this app!!!

James&Co

V. good. It's the app as well as the service. I was alerted to an issue with the pixel, they fixed it and explained what to expect. Thank you David!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24