Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

Ako Retargeting Facebook Ads

by Akohub

Retarget cart abandoners & Instagram engagers with dynamic ads

Modern Beds Ltd

Ray was very helpful and helped me with setup. Fingers crossed the campaigns will work well. Highly recommend!

Beme Creation

The customer service is awesome and highly responsive, providing detailed and valuable information for us to start our first Retargeting campaign!

TUKUTUKUM

Works wonders. Great support and highly effective marketing tool. It took a little over a week to start seeing results. Highly recommended.

June 22, 2020

[Update]
Good news! Your Facebook ad account has been reactivated by the Facebook team. Now you're able to manage your existing ads or create new retargeting campaigns in our app. Please let me know if you need any help from us!

Thanks for your feedback. We have checked your account and noticed that your ad account was disabled by Facebook since there's a policy violation issue regarding your ad content from your products or website. However, sometimes the ad system may detect it incorrectly. We've contacted the Facebook team for your case and will keep you posted about the issue!

Easy-sunshine

Great App Great team that is always very helpful and answers very fast They helped me understand better how this works many Thanks

May 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! We hope you convert your website visitors into customers and gain more sales easily. Please feel free to let us know if you need any help. :)

Corgilicious

Checking this app out on our shopify. Wish us luck. will update this review whenever our trial is up !

Savers Island Store

thanks to this app my sales have increased by 10%. I had to share the results with everyone this app is great!

My Class Shop

I just installed this app and it looks great. Really easy to set up and run your first campaign. Looking forward to see the results soon!

The Steampunk Cave

Super easy to install! Too early to comment on the results as i just got the app, will come back later for that.

Rawnice

awesome app that makes my facebook ads easy as a dream! I really did not have a long background in ads before finding Ako's app but i made a ton of sales with both facebook and instagram ads by just using their service!

Smartcharge

Super good service from kevin. It is a great app. It is a great app to use, if you want to retarget back to your shoppers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13