Ali Orders‑AliExpress Dropship

Dropshipping & Import products AliExpress, Bulk fulfill orders

$19/month. 7-day free trial.

Lamplify

Very simple and easy to use app. I highly recommend this app for beginners especially. Have not tried premium version yet

January 12, 2020

Hi Warren,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I do really appreciate your feedback to our app.

Since you have not used our Premium plan, I highly recommend you to do it at the earliest because it has outstanding features that allow you 1-Click auto fulfill all orders which save your time more.

More details can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3273902-what-s-new-in-ali-orders-2-2

Also if you are going to upgrade the plan, you will have 7-day trial for FREE, and within these days, if you do
not feel satisfied with the plan, we can surely refund that amount of money back to you.

If you have any concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Have a great day.

Lynn

Next Gen Jackets

Very easy to use, and consistent with how well products are imported, along with how user friendly each setting is

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

FYZ

perfect app for dropshipping marketing thank you for your business...
that is all and all is well for me..:)

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Orders. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Anna

VIMO JUNCTION

awesome app... absolutely love it. it will be more better if it sync with amazon, ebay or other merchant. recommended this app to everyone.

January 8, 2020

Dear Customer,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks so much for your feedback.

Regarding to your concern, we well noted and really appreciate your idea.

I have already transferred your opinion to our Business Development team to consider about this function in future releases.

Rest assure, once it is available, you will be informed by email.

​Should you have any other concern, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email at support@fireapps.io

Best Regards,

By Cocoa lash

Better than expected! Easy sync to store and no issues. Tried other apps, but this one is by far the best app

Hi there,

I'm Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Best Regards
Andy

Shopicoa

App is great, I am a little confused on shipping prices but other than that the price per month is amazing and I highly recommend others to use this.

January 5, 2020

Hi Adam,

My name is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

As we discussed via our live chat, shipping price in Ali Orders app is NOT included in the price.

The price of products after imported is followed by the pricing rule you set.

Also you can refer the shipping price by clicking in country's name drop-down list below Shipping column.

Have a great day.

Lynn

BarnBusterDeals.com

I use this app to load my store full of quality products
Please keep working on it, making it better with every new step.
Mark McGee
BarnBusterDeals.com
President/Webmaster

Hi there,

I'm Jennifer from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Jennifer

Kilule Deco

Great customer service from Raymond who went above and beyond to fix an issue and sent a tutorial along for next time :)

Hi there,

This is Raymond from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Raymond

Unique Fashion Styles

I have only been using app a short time, and so far seems to be pretty user friendly. I have not processed any sales yet thru the app but so far so good.

The Women's Heels

çok yardımcı oldu bana . çok kullannışlı bi program .Dropshiping yapacak olan arkadaşlar bu programı kesinlikle kullanmalı