Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Price: Free
Find & Import AliExpress Product

Muscle Magic

Location Australia

Daisy from the support team was super helpful and really insightful with her knowledge. She got onto my support request very quickly and was able to troubleshoot my problems. Thank you for your help Daisy!

HOOVX

Location Sweden

i like this app nice ..daisy is good trainer she is great peson she learning is very easy step by step..i am very happy

shopbetterspending

Good application with good customer support. Products import very quickly and the application is easy to navigate.

The Eco Zip

Location Australia

Great service, fast response! Got nothing to say other than compliments. Kind regards,
Jungkwan Jin

Kids Wood Store

Location Turkey

ciara is an excellent customer service consultant. helps in everything. he is my close friend. I will go to vietnam soon to see him. will give me dropshipping training. Everyone download this excellent app.

Sagar Store

Location Italy

Good customer service anything you need information Will hello I get my Ali order good customer service thank you Janie

Elia's Pet Shop

I had problems with the orders, but the Ali order people solved the problem very quickly. Thanks Ali order service

ProfessionalBoy

very lovely employ of ali order that's is daisy. i like her service very supportive we recommend the other guy for using this

TikTrendytok

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

a very quick response and a very nice supporter had a nice experience and helped me to import my products :)

Smykkeli

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have used the app for a few years and I'm very happy with the support team which is quick and helpful, even though I've been using their free subscription mostly. The app itself is very helpful in adding Aliexpress orders to Shopify. I also like their new update which makes working with it even better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 73 74