Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship | Reviews

by FireApps

Import AliExpress product, Bulk fulfill orders & skip captcha

MYCASE

Not working, support is not helpful, really waste of time. Compare with Oberlo, Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address. And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done.

October 18, 2020

Hi there,

Here`s Raymond from Fireapps Customer Support Team of Ali Orders and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Related to your concern as following:

1. As you mentioned "support is not helpful", unfortunately we have not seen your conversation between our agent and you. Therefore, please tell us the agent`s name whom you have contact, so we will re-check with them.

2. "Ali order process is slow, takes long time to auto complete the address", you are talking about Auto fulfill orders, right? If yes, please share us how long does it take?

3. "And today the Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App, I'm done", as we have checked again, our app is still working fine, so you please elaborate your concern "Ali app is dead and asking me to install the App" and we can help you further.

Could you please re-install our app and let us have a chance to support you with the highest priority? We very much appreciate your business and hope that you will remain a valued customer.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Raymond

Contemporary Accent Furniture

I tried other apps and had problems. This app so far seems very easy and simple to use. Very easy to understand and get things up and running

Hi there,

This is Andy from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Andy

Shop For Grampa

This app makes finding a great product EASY! I enjoy working with it. I will highly recommend it to my fellow dropshippers.

Hi there,

I'm Yung from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Ali Orders team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Ali Orders to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Yung

Qu@lity safe

aun me cuesta poner los productos e liexpres salgan en mi catalago al parecer sale todo bien pero entro a mi catalogo y no me sale mi producto.
lo otro es que nose si vendere ,porque si se paga mensual un dinero y no vendo,creo que no me saldra rentable
o hay una posibilidad de que venda ?'

epicavenuewear

Great app made for beginners as well as experts makes online ecommerce easy. Started out lost after the tutorial videos had the process down packed. very simple interface as well as sync options and process.

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

Lazer Co.

I used ALI ORDERS to push my products to my store , and I'm by far impressed on what this App can do. Thank You!

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Rain's 1 stop shop

this app is truly amazing great for new business owners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

My name's Muffin from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Ali Orders and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for the latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips.

Muffin

benedizionevolere

uygulama satış yapmama fazlasıyla yardımcı oluyor geliştiriciye teşekkürlerimi iletiyorum. güzel bi uygulama

Hi there,

Here's Seri from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Ali Orders combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog which might be helpful for your business

Seri

Newlichee

我非常用它,它方便。关键在我们使用的是时候。感觉很好。这个 我朋友推荐给我使用。只采集Aliexpress如果别网站能集就便好了。我用几次不是很多
我非常用它,它方便。关键在我们使用的是时候。感觉很好。这个 我朋友推荐

Hi there,

I'm Anna from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Orders. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Anna

Eldorado

Ali Orders saved me so much time on my business. Thanks to the ability to bulk fulfill all orders at once! Such a lifesaver! Highly recomended!!!

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Kate