Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 20, 2023

He is really nice and really fast. He really wants to help you. I really recommend him to help you further.

AutoFlexNation
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 20, 2023

the CS is top notch and a great app. they truly care to see your success.. I will only use this from now on to grow my AliExpress DS.

Working K9 Dog
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 19, 2023

Ciara à su répondre à merveille à mes questions pourtant compliquées et à été trés agréable milles merci à elle :)

your best lighter
France
Time spent using app: 10 days

Es ist eine super App.
Es gibt keine größeren Probleme.
Wenn man Fragen hat wird einem direkt und einfach geholfen.

Petyourpet
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited January 19, 2023

The agent Daisy is so helpful, the app is easy to use but the problem is that it can't import the videos

James Global
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 19, 2023

alles perfekt, schnell und einfach. super kundendienst. sobald man eine frage hat hilf der chat support sofort weiter

Belle Popular Fashion
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 19, 2023

great experience setting up with the assistance of Daisy. she was excellent. highly helpful and great attitude. she was very knowledgable

Emerald Basics
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
January 18, 2023

Good, fast easy to use support team is crazy man shout out to ethan, helped me a ton and got it done fast!

Sure Step LLC
Time spent using app: 15 days
January 17, 2023

I've had a lot of questions and Leo & Lily have always been there. Both of them have spent a ton of time with me over chat fixing problems I have created for myself. I am forever thankful for both of them! The app? It is a bit clunky in my opinion. If you don't do things in the exact correct order or you need help. And there is a lot of clicking need to send a product. I wish it were all automated.

Babybug Nursery Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 17, 2023

Great app, the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks a lot. Just trying to reach 100 characters

Paint by numbers