Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

by FireApps

Import product, auto fulfill order. Oberlo DSers Importify Alt

ShopNow@shopping

没有同步订单,而且网页非常卡。没有一点点体验,所以我弃了,换别的应用去了。不太明明白为什么非要写满一百字,非常恶心。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

February 25, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Stella from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

In relation to your issue as synced orders, we would like to inform that your latest orders have been synced successfully from Shopify to our app, please kindly check it again. Besides that, you please explain your issue as "the webpage was very stuck" in details, so we can help you further.

You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Stella

Kpopshop

We are having issues with orders not getting synched to Aliorders from shopify. I could not get any kind of support for last few days.

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

Regarding to your concern, we would like to inform that your latest orders have been synced successfully from Shopify to our app, please kindly check it again. Also, you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Kane

Excape Hatch

I used this app to help me select produts direct from ali express and it worked brilliantly. definitely worth it

Hi there,

I'm Kate from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Ali Orders app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Ali Orders.

Kate

Tania's Online Closet, LLC

I am a Paying customer and running a business ali orders is not functioning properly! FIX ASAP I need proper communication with an agent please for i have been a customer since 2018 and i have over 20 sales i can not full fill due to ali orders not functioning right an no customer support help!!!!!!! I keep being asked for screenshot of issue yet nothing is getting fixed its been weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Here's Jane from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team and we are truly sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your previous issue as synced orders, we would like to inform that your latest orders have been synced successfully from Shopify to our app, please kindly check it again. Also, you are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Jane

Splendour_dany

its great for me and work out not disappointed, i am happy with my results so far. im glad i started with Ali.

February 16, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Lynn from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Lynn

Lamamamexicana

The app is really easy to use and a time-saver, I don't have to spend time inserting all the pieces of information, when this app automatically puts it, no complaints.

February 16, 2021

Hi there,

This is Petey from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Orders users like you.

Along with Ali Orders, we extremely advise you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Petey

LMSINCE87

I use this app to help me with business insights on growing my business. It has most definitely been one of my main go to resources. So far I have nothing to say other than I'm loving the new upgrades!

February 14, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Alice from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Ali Orders. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other FireApps applications and e-commerce tips which might be helpful for your business.

Alice

ShadesAtlas

Just really simple. Doesn't make running my business any harder than it already is. I really like the user interface.

February 3, 2021

Hi there,

This is Enda from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Orders. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://fireapps.io/blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips to have your business getting better and better.

Enda

FlashTechPros

Excellent app , very quick and efficient. Some products were unable by Oberlo but this app does the trick.

February 3, 2021

Lynn

New Rouse

Excellent! It's enjoyable to use and makes product editing and management extremely EASY! I love the support team. They're fast and helpful. Jennifer stayed with me to make sure all my questions were answered and I'm so grateful for her help today! :)

January 25, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Henry from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Henry